High IQ Bulkers GTFIH

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
How do I gain weight? Like healthy weight? I feel I’ve plateaud after about 10 lbs and I workout every day and drink protein shakes. I just can’t imagine eating rice and chicken would make me big since that would be like 400 calories max a day. I want to gain 10 more lbs then cut.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
How do I gain weight? Like healthy weight? I feel I’ve plateaud after about 10 lbs and I workout every day and drink protein shakes. I just can’t imagine eating rice and chicken would make me big since that would be like 400 calories max a day. I want to gain 10 more lbs then cut.
100g of rice is like 350 calories.
There are about 300 calories in a chicken breast.

If you don't like rice and chicken breasts, then don't eat it. But find something that you like to eat and eat it everyday ideally. It makes sticking to that diet easier.

Find out how your maintenance calories, then eat 500-1000 calories above your maintenance

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
100g of rice is like 350 calories.
There are about 300 calories in a chicken breast.

If you don't like rice and chicken breasts, then don't eat it. But find something that you like to eat and eat it everyday ideally. It makes sticking to that diet easier.

Find out how your maintenance calories, then eat 500-1000 calories above your maintenance
I weight like 150 and want to get to 160. I have no idea how many calories I need To be honest. I eat junk food all day. I feel 1000g of rice is a lot. I love chicken and rice but 6 breasts and 4 cups of rice would kill me. Thanks for response though

put 2 slices of bread in the toaster i like mine just a tiny bit burnt while the bread is still hot put over a table spoon in a each one

• +1
put 2 slices of bread in the toaster i like mine just a tiny bit burnt while the bread is still hot put over a table spoon in a each one
Tbsp of what?

I weight like 150 and want to get to 160. I have no idea how many calories I need To be honest. I eat junk food all day. I feel 1000g of rice is a lot. I love chicken and rice but 6 breasts and 4 cups of rice would kill me. Thanks for response though
Use something like this. It tells you the calories you will need to maintain your current weight. Then eat 500-1000 calories above it per day.

Do you even weigh your food bro? You need to weigh your food to know how much calories you're taking in. If I had to guess, I would say you need 2500-3000 calories per day.

• +1
Tbsp of what?
peanutbutter sorry before i went go to bed i eat this and it helped me gain about 10 pounds i sometimes have to keep myself awake to make it and eat

• +1
Just eat nigga, I eat like shit tbh but just make sure to get enough protein, like 100-150grams

• +1
peanutbutter sorry before i went go to bed i eat this and it helped me gain about 10 pounds i sometimes have to keep myself awake to make it and eat
Thank you I will try it
Just eat nigga, I eat like shit tbh but just make sure to get enough protein, like 100-150grams
i do bro and I don’t gain

Use something like this. It tells you the calories you will need to maintain your current weight. Then eat 500-1000 calories above it per day.

Do you even weigh your food bro? You need to weigh your food to know how much calories you're taking in. If I had to guess, I would say you need 2500-3000 calories per day.
Wow thanks. I will use it. No way I eat that many calories a day To be honest but chicken and rice isn’t gonna get me there unless I stuff myself with a chicken

I can't imagine how can you stay in surplus without eating bloatfuel like sugar and bread. I'd have to spend half a day in the kitchen boiling rice.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Thank you I will try it

i do bro and I don’t gain
liquid calories broham, protein shakes with shitty high sugar protein powders makes things easy and tasty.

literally slam a protein shake immediately after every meal, the high calorie kinds are thicker and harder to do this with, so i take almond milk and add flavorless protein to make it easy to down. (y)

• +1
Wow thanks. I will use it. No way I eat that many calories a day To be honest but chicken and rice isn’t gonna get me there unless I stuff myself with a chicken
Bro. 100g of rice is like a girl portion.

250g rice + 2 chiken breasts + veg is easily a 1000 calorie meal

eat that for lunch and dinner. and have your smoothie for breakfast and it should be 3000 calories

• +1
liquid calories broham, protein shakes with shitty high sugar protein powders makes things easy and tasty.

literally slam a protein shake immediately after every meal, the high calorie kinds are thicker and harder to do this with, so i take almond milk and add flavorless protein to make it easy to down. (y)
I will try this. Do you just do whey protein or a specific type of protein?

Bro. 100g of rice is like a girl portion.

250g rice + 2 chiken breasts + veg is easily a 1000 calorie meal

eat that for lunch and dinner. and have your smoothie for breakfast and it should be 3000 calories
Oh okay that isn’t bad. I was thinking 100g of rice was like 3 cups of it

literally just milk

You don't need to gain weight. God gave you a strong metabolism for a reason and it's a blessing. Most "good looking" men are skinny nowadays, and so you don't need to be bulky. I would recommend taking advantage of your gift. But please for the love of Christ don't become impure in the eyes of God (premarital sex).

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You don't need to gain weight. God gave you a strong metabolism for a reason and it's a blessing. Most "good looking" men are skinny nowadays, and so you don't need to be bulky. I would recommend taking advantage of your gift. But please for the love of Christ don't become impure in the eyes of God (premarital sex).
either god is dead or hes a rat bastard, fuck that noise :ogre:

either god is dead or hes a rat bastard, fuck that noise :ogre:
God is not dead, but you are simply blocking him from your life. You've sinned too much. I would recommend repenting and starting to build a personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ.

bmr calculator
then go off based on activity level
then add a surplus to that

God is not dead, but you are simply blocking him from your life. You've sinned too much. I would recommend repenting and starting to build a personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ.

skyuncletheory :forcedsmile:

Bodybuilders claim to eat 7 meals of cjicken and rice a day (not even a lot of rice, just a cup maybe) but they take steroids which will make you grow no matter what you eat. Some of them actually eat whatever like, nothing special. If you want to add extta calories then consider adding coconut oil or maybe cream (be careful with eating cream since a lot of dairy may cause problems to some people, maybe it makes you have digestive issues or smell bad). An easy way to eat more mea is don't cook it too much, you can evn eat it raw