high iq cells (GTFIH) indian surgeon mailed back

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
Hi Dr. Vikram here, I have seen your pics and I think you would do well with a facial restructuring surgery that will alter the parts of your face that have errors. However I would like to examine you in detail to correctly assess what would suit you the best and then I can give you a proper costing in advance so that you can plan the timing of the procedure. My clinic is in Bangalore and it would be good if you can come here to the clinic for a consultation. After that you can come down for the surgery. Also, it would be good if you can send a pic from the side with your normal bite, without jutting your lower jaw forwards.

Vikram Shetty.

what do you think is he bullshitting?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, draco, PrisonMike and 6 others
what is facial restructuring surgery ?

• +1
Reactions: Fear
hello, Im under the water. Can some one help?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5818 and Good_Little_Goy
What surgery bhai?

What surgery bhai?
read it bhai I asked him for a surgery to make my side profile caucasian, instead of the current nigger one

• WTF
Reactions: sytyl
orthognatic, implants or plastic, what kinda surgery are you going for

why no help here?

Jfl he said "the parts of your face that have errors", he's based incels are a genetic error

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 4614 and 4 others
Instead of expecting us to divine his meaning, why don't you just email him back and ask him?

Instead of expecting us to divine his meaning, why don't you just email him back and ask him?
he calls me in bangalore too far away

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fear
*AVERAGE WHITE MAN*
View attachment 577340

*ACTUAL WHITE MAN*
View attachment 577342
Average indian

• JFL
Reactions: bonsai, wasted, Lolcel and 1 other person
Hi Dr. Vikram here, I have seen your pics and I think you would do well with a facial restructuring surgery that will alter the parts of your face that have errors. However I would like to examine you in detail to correctly assess what would suit you the best and then I can give you a proper costing in advance so that you can plan the timing of the procedure. My clinic is in Bangalore and it would be good if you can come here to the clinic for a consultation. After that you can come down for the surgery. Also, it would be good if you can send a pic from the side with your normal bite, without jutting your lower jaw forwards.

Vikram Shetty.

is he bulshitting what? He basically told you to go and see him so he can correctly tell what your problems are, btw jfl at calling "errors" face recession

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
is he bulshitting what? He basically told you to go and see him so he can correctly tell what your problems are, btw jfl at calling "errors" face recession
But I don't think I have recessed face

Vikram Shetty.

You don't really need surgery tbh. Guess if you want to go and report back here if you need.

Just remember surgeons are not your friends, let me saying this again, they are NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

They are a business first, they will be happy to do cope surgeries to make money off you make no mistake.

Understand your failos and then work with a surgeon, treat it like a building a business or even a battle plan tbh.

But as first said you don't really need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3163
Facial restructuring = face graft or lefort 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
honestly i used to like you because you seemed like a mentalcel who needed a little bit of a moral boost.

now i realize you are a attention seeking weak cunt who cant cope with having bdd, none of these threads you make are actually for asking advice, you're just waiting for someone to validate you ''bRo yOu doN't nEeD sUrgErieEs yOuR gL geT oFf tHiS sİTe'' and when you get it you're like ''haha bro no im ugly lol i deserve nothing'' literally more addicted to validation than a 14 yo low iq girl

no matter how many threads you make ''hurr durr am i ugly what surgeries do i need'' you subconsciously know that you look good. many people here would be out there smashing chick after chick with your looks. but you are a mentally weak pathetic subhuman cuck who keeps coming back to this site to get validation from teenagers who ldar all day. still not as bad as being an incel but definitely an absolutely pathetic way to live. i despise you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 3163, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
what about your face do you even want to change?

bro please don't get orthognathic surgery smh

he says you need surgery bc he's selling a product at the end of the day

you're GL already & your profile isn't even that bad, it'd be a complete waste of money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Ocelot

Vikram Shetty.

Are you retarded? How is he bullshitting? Every doctor will have to see you in person and check your ct scan, they're not autists from .me that can assess you from a few frauded pics.

India still uses mail?

honestly i used to like you because you seemed like a mentalcel who needed a little bit of a moral boost.

now i realize you are a attention seeking weak cunt who cant cope with having bdd, none of these threads you make are actually for asking advice, you're just waiting for someone to validate you ''bRo yOu doN't nEeD sUrgErieEs yOuR gL geT oFf tHiS sİTe'' and when you get it you're like ''haha bro no im ugly lol i deserve nothing'' literally more addicted to validation than a 14 yo low iq girl

no matter how many threads you make ''hurr durr am i ugly what surgeries do i need'' you subconsciously know that you look good. many people here would be out there smashing chick after chick with your looks. but you are a mentally weak pathetic subhuman cuck who keeps coming back to this site to get validation from teenagers who ldar all day. still not as bad as being an incel but definitely an absolutely pathetic way to live. i despise you
No bro I genuinely want to fix my non existent browridge and nigger side profile