(High IQ discussion) Why do we find caucasoid features attractive?

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
I’m rice but since I was young, my celebrity crushes were all white, like Emma watson or Kristen stewart. I never really found asian girls attractive. For example, I never understood why ppl went crazy over some kpop idols like jenny from blackpink. Shes flat af ( face and body) and stocky n short. Like I find indian girls (not those skinny fat subhuman indian sub ethnics, I’m talkin abt the ones that look arab) more attractive than asian girls jst cause they have more caucasoid features. People say that its because of the media over representing white girls, but I disagree. I had crushes on white celebs long before I was even aware that America existed, and I had significantly more exposure to Asian media than white ppl media, and Is still found whites more attractive. So my conclusion is that we are genetically inclined to favor white features (like forward growth, long limbs, etc). But why? It’s safe to say that each race is genetically adapted to best survive its surrounding environments. For example, the female that is visually attracted to the male that happens to have favorable physical features in X environment will procreate with him, and this will continue for years and years, resulting in a certain race X. This implies that females will have tendency to be attracted to males with physical features found within the X race, because only the females with those genetic-psychological trait were able to safely pass down their genes. Yet, a lot of men and vast majority of women today (especially noodlewhores jfl) find white ppl most attractive. I have been searching for answers but none of the evolutionary psychology books or biological research gives me a definite answer.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
its cause whites have better features.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, Jarate, thecel and 3 others
shit up and date ur own faggot or we will have total gook genocide.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim
I had crushes on white celebs long before I was even aware that America existed, and I had significantly more exposure to Asian media than white ppl media, and Is still found whites more attractive.
You say this but you type like a native English speaker, suggesting you’re more than likely very westernized. I’m guessing even if you grew up in Asia, you still did so watching American media etc? I mean if your celebrity crushes are Hollywood actors then that means you were primarily watching American media and very immersed in western culture. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t even know who these people are.

I’m a Chinese native English speaker who grew up in China, so I can speak to both sides. Personally when I was in Asia I significantly favoured Asian woman and found most white women strange looking and not really beautiful (I genuinely used to think Alexandria daddario was very ugly, now I look at pictures of her and don’t understand how I thought this). This only changed recently after moving to NA and seeing more white faces in my daily life, and also after using this website, ironically. I think seeing the different faces on .org has changed what I internalize as an attractive ideal for a white woman.

Now I find both pretty attractive, but I look for different things in both. I find white women with robust bone structure and good forward growth beautiful, while I still find Asian women with flatter faces and high finial angles beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Tallest person here and 1 other person
Caucascoid features indicate good genetic material and health, some people may refute that “there isnt a fixed beauty standard making caucasians universally attractive, black people have wide noses due to the hot climate, and asians have slit eyes to deal with the cold” however, this only applied in the past for evolutionary purposes, and before the globalisation of the dating market.

Blacks having big wide noses can cause breathing or eyesight issues, but it was overall beneficial for their climate,as that isnt an issue nowadays though, since we have top notch healthcare and most people survive anyway, caucascoid features and characteristics that were evolutionary beneficial basically have no downsides and are also correlated with high fighting success and dominance (deep set eyes, brow ridge, high nasal bridge, you get the point)
with globalisation, this makes it so that now women of any race can access the most “attractive” race causing disparities.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, humanoidsub7 and thecel
I’m rice but since I was young, my celebrity crushes were all white, like Emma watson or Kristen stewart. I never really found asian girls attractive. For example, I never understood why ppl went crazy over some kpop idols like jenny from blackpink. Shes flat af ( face and body) and stocky n short. Like I find indian girls (not those skinny fat subhuman indian sub ethnics, I’m talkin abt the ones that look arab) more attractive than asian girls jst cause they have more caucasoid features. People say that its because of the media over representing white girls, but I disagree. I had crushes on white celebs long before I was even aware that America existed, and I had significantly more exposure to Asian media than white ppl media, and Is still found whites more attractive. So my conclusion is that we are genetically inclined to favor white features (like forward growth, long limbs, etc). But why? It’s safe to say that each race is genetically adapted to best survive its surrounding environments. For example, the female that is visually attracted to the male that happens to have favorable physical features in X environment will procreate with him, and this will continue for years and years, resulting in a certain race X. This implies that females will have tendency to be attracted to males with physical features found within the X race, because only the females with those genetic-psychological trait were able to safely pass down their genes. Yet, a lot of men and vast majority of women today (especially noodlewhores jfl) find white ppl most attractive. I have been searching for answers but none of the evolutionary psychology books or biological research gives me a definite answer.
Asian coping, I'm hapa and I fucking adore Asian beautiful girls and all races in general. And coping Asians are trying to compensate for their Asian subhumanity with the help of love for the “right race”

Usually, on the contrary, people love representatives of their own races more than others. The rest is fetish, or coping.
The fact that you love Asian women will not make you less or more subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and gribsufer1
And coping Asians are trying to compensate for their Asian subhumanity with the help of love for the “right race”
Explain what you mean by this

• +1
Asian coping, I'm hapa and I fucking adore Asian beautiful girls and all races in general. And coping Asians are trying to compensate for their Asian subhumanity with the help of love for the “right race”

Usually, on the contrary, people love representatives of their own races more than others. The rest is fetish, or coping.
Bro ur whole existence is based off of ur mums cope 💀😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, thecel and iblamechico
it's not caucasian features that are attractive, it's that they're the most likely to have features that are considered ideal, but they occur in every population.

nothing besides coloring is unique to caucasians, but that's also part of why they tend to be the most attractive, they have the widest variation of skin, hair and eyecoloring.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian, JustaBadplaya, thecel and 4 others
You say this but you type like a native English speaker, suggesting you’re more than likely very westernized. I’m guessing even if you grew up in Asia, you still did so watching American media etc? I mean if your celebrity crushes are Hollywood actors then that means you were primarily watching American media and very immersed in western culture. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t even know who these people are.

I’m a Chinese native English speaker who grew up in China, so I can speak to both sides. Personally when I was in Asia I significantly favoured Asian woman and found most white women strange looking and not really beautiful (I genuinely used to think Alexandria daddario was very ugly, now I look at pictures of her and don’t understand how I thought this). This only changed recently after moving to NA and seeing more white faces in my daily life, and also after using this website, ironically. I think seeing the different faces on .org has changed what I internalize as an attractive ideal for a white woman.

Now I find both pretty attractive, but I look for different things in both. I find white women with robust bone structure and good forward growth beautiful, while I still find Asian women with flatter faces and high finial angles beautiful.
Ig that kinda makes sense. I did always have fantasies abt the US hence why I moved here lol. It could really just be about my own preference but I notice that alotta ppl just have preference toward white ppl. Like in korea for example, white ppl are literally the standard of beauty.

Ig that kinda makes sense. I did always have fantasies abt the US hence why I moved here lol. It could really just be about my own preference but I notice that alotta ppl just have preference toward white ppl.
Yeah this is definitely true but it’s due mostly to a couple possible reasons imo:

- America’s extreme media export. You can go into any third world nation and people will be able to name American actors, musicians and celebrities. This is not true of any other country and thus race, except now Kpop in recent years (co-incidentally, kpop look has become a rising beauty standard in recent years, even and especially in places like SEA or Middle East where East Asians are a significant minority).

-neo imperialism and after effects of colonialism. Generally the colonized internalize the aesthetics and manners of the colonizers as desirable, and attractive. This is probably not exclusive to whites, if you look at Taiwan for example, they emulate a ton of Japanese culture and aesthetics, more so than any other surrounding country. This is because they were occupied by Japanese rule for decades, one of the longest in Asia I believe. You see similar effects even now with general global wealth inequality. Humans universally find wealthy aesthetics attractive, see how women idealize “old money aesthetics” and men idealize “high class women”. Right now most European and NA countries are just richer than their ethnic counterparts. Extrapolate our wealth attraction internalizing to a global scale and you get another possible factor.
Like in korea for example, white ppl are literally the standard of beauty.
I think Korea might be one of the worst examples of this, they still have quite a dominant culture industry. Korean companies still mostly hire Korean models, Korean shows cast Korean actors. Honestly I think standard of beauty there is not a white person, it is a Korean person with features that you may be construing as white.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
I find Latinas or mutts most attractive

Explain what you mean by this
You think that if you love white people, that will make you "white"

just accept yourself and fuck asian bitches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Bro ur whole existence is based off of ur mums cope 💀😭
At least he's definitely coping with this

I don’t have any problems with identification, I understand that I’m asian lol
stop projecting stupid manlet with 1/10 face

and I’ll add to make you even more jealous, my dad is white, only my mom asian

Last edited:
I think Korea might be one of the worst examples of this, they still have quite a dominant culture industry. Korean companies still mostly hire Korean models, Korean shows cast Korean actors. Honestly I think standard of beauty there is not a white person, it is a Korean person with features that you may be construing as white.
I mean Korean/EA beauty standards have been like this even before western influences.
Pale white skin, double eyelids, tall nose etc tbh. Height too

At least he's definitely coping with this

I don’t have any problems with identification, I understand that I’m asian lol
stop projecting stupid manlet with 1/10 face

and I’ll add to make you even more jealous, my dad is white, only my mom asian
Sorry I can’t understand ur retarded english lmao. I knew that ur mom was asian. That is like, literally the entire point of the post. I never said I’m self hating lmao. I’m just pointing out the truth and u got insecure cause u are a sub5 ugly mf 5’5 indian janitor tier smv lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
Sorry I can’t understand ur retarded english lmao. I knew that ur mom was asian. That is like, literally the entire point of the post. I never said I’m self hating lmao. I’m just pointing out the truth and u got insecure cause u are a sub5 ugly mf 5’5 indian janitor tier smv lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: Stackz
F
I mean Korean/EA beauty standards have been like this even before western influences.
Pale white skin, double eyelids, tall nose etc tbh. Height too
Yeah that’s why I say construed as, I’m not a historian but I think it’s a bit misleading to give certain races possession of features. (With the exception of truly exclusive stuff like blue eyes or hair color)

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
just ignore the question theory

OP asks why did we evolve to perceive Whites’ features as better
A lot of it is just conditioning

• Woah
just ignore the question theory

OP asks why did we evolve to perceive Whites’ features as better
We percieve atractive things better because

Atractive = good, sign of good health and genesn

• JFL

yet Asian girls simp over White Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan and capybar
I’m a White guy and I like Asian and Latina better.

its cause whites have better features.
Nope. The Mestizo race has the best bone structure. Best forward facial growth and most prominent cheek bones. Mestiza women like Sofia Vergara mog the life outta narrow-headed Caucasian women.

Nope. The Mestizo race has the best bone structure. Best forward facial growth and most prominent cheek bones. Mestiza women like Sofia Vergara mog the life outta narrow-headed Caucasian women.
"estiza, literally 'mixed person') is a person of mixed European and indigenous non-European ancestry in the former Spanish Empire. "

Half white, yes

"estiza, literally 'mixed person') is a person of mixed European and indigenous non-European ancestry in the former Spanish Empire. "

Half white, yes
It’s the mix of two races that make them attractive, not exclusively the white half. It is their facial harmony. Imo, it is the mild Amerindian influence that makes them so strikingly attractive.. square jaw, prominent cheekbones, hunter-like eyes, etc.