HIGH IQ EASIEST METHOD TO SLAY MORE (GTFIH FOR YOUR OWN GOOD)

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
The largest issue that causes High Inhib is being scared to compliment

This likely stems from EXPECTING your compliment to lead somewhere/have connotations of sex and stuff

If you realise that you can compliment freely, without it being a big deal, it is much much muchh easier to slay, worst case scenario the person just doesnt act on your compliment and you move on to the next one. It can also act as rejection therapy so you get lower inhib.

It also makes it really easy to keep convo, something as simple as “i like you outfit, i like your hair (if its dyed especially)” anything which you KNOW THE GIRL HAS PUT EFFORT INTO MAKING LOOK GOOD. can lead to either the girl complimenting back or easy follow up questions like “where did you get it”, “how much did it cost” “is it dyed” (if its hair) etc.

Dont just do it randomly though, id say to do it when you have IOIs

Starting conversations is the hardest part of being high inhib, being able to compliment is seriously the easiest way to slay more often. Id assume most of you are competent enough conversationists, you are just too high inhib to start one. This is literally the difference between mtn slayers and mtn incels.

COLD APPROACHING IS NOT NORMAL ESPECIALLY DAY TO DAY NORMAL LIFE. IM NOT A PUA!!

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 43585 and Fiqh
This is how the ugly guys who you complain about slaying are able to slay

They can speak

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 24770 and Fiqh
What if they treat you like a gay friend after that

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Numb
What if they treat you like a gay friend after that
Move to the next girl. Slaying is so so so much harder if you just put one girl on a pedestal and dont want any other girls

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Fiqh
This is how the ugly guys who you complain about slaying are able to slay

They can speak
Don’t even have to be able to speak coherently to be able to be low inhib, most black men are low inhib even the 60 iq ones who cant speak.

Don’t even have to be able to speak coherently to be able to be low inhib, most black men are low inhib even the 60 iq ones who cant speak.
Yeah but i mean in a speaking to girls situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I´m very high inhib :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman