What "NT" actually means [GTFIH NTpill figured out, High IQ]

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Being NT as a guy means acting, having demeanor, having body language and using words and phrases which follow the everyday patterns of human behavior in your living area, basically being an NPC. Being "NT" is completely subjective because it varies from place to place, some things that are considered NT in one place can be considered non NT in other, it is a social construct to an extent. Some places are more NT than others, I for example live in a hyper NT place where consequences are bigger if you are non NT. NT is a completely external thing and has everything to do with external behavioral displays and external appearances as well. It is all external, you can never know what someone really thinks and feels.

Chad can be a complete deranged psychopath with worst intentions at heart but because he has the looks and acts NT, he will still slay even though in the end he will just pump and dump the foid which will ruin her mentally. But because he looked good and didn't act so out of the norm, she went on with it. Although, Chad can to some extent be forgiven for being slightly non NT but he still ideally needs to be NT, but as a HTN and below, you won't get any mercy.

Foids are NPC hive mind creatures and everything that stands out of the norm socially gives them the "ick" and raises their alertness. They are constantly getting hit on by men, they are constantly initiated in social situations so they can integrate "NT" patterns easier than men. When a man approaches them, they can easily spot if something is "off", if something is not in line with everyday patterns and will immediately punish a man if he is "non NT". Acting non NT or like some redpill alpha male douche will almost always have negative consequences, foids are used to and expect certain behaviors from men and you can easily see it in action, almost all men are kinda simps with their foids, kinda betabuxx and are kinda NPCs, they don't do or say anything abnormal. And it works, they are able to have relationships with foids. Chad or not, as a man you are a slave to societal rules and norms. While on the other hand, foids are not at all penalized if they are non NT just because they have the pussy. People won't have averse reactions to foids doing some retarded shit as they would to a man doing the same. Foids are free from any standards and they still won't accept men being non NT which is just fucking lol...

There are two ways that one can be non NT:

1. Being born autistic which is essentially a death sentence and there is nothing that can be done to overcome it, but this is a minority

2. For overwhelming majority of men, it's having negative reinforcement which can be due to looks, not being socialized well enough, not having a proper guidance for navigating social situations. Essentially, acting like a goofball as a kid and getting bullied for it.

I won't even bother finding a solution to first option because it is simply impossible to overcome it, but the second one can be potentially reversed to some degree. Having negative reinforcement will inevitably cause one to associate pain with socializing and eventually abandon it. This will cause many problems because one will lose track of patterns and norms of NT behaviors of his social environment. This is how one becomes "non NT".

In a sense as a "non NT" individual you need to "resocialize" yourself. You will need to take an observer role and watch how people act and what words are they saying in everyday life. You will need to activate your mirror neurons and get a sense of what being NT means in your social environment, and at the same time start being aware of how your behavioral patterns are different than those of average normies. You can then try socializing yourself. Always keep awareness of how you act and how people are responding to it. If they are having averse reactions, if they are laughing at you, if they are weirded out by something that you did, you will need to socially calibrate yourself. By doing this through trial and error you can finally get back into that state of NT social flow. Although, your brain chemistry will probably never be the same from negative reinforcement, you can at least calibrate your behavior so that you avoid future social catastrophes. It is also very much recommended that you looksmax at the same time so that you don't instantly get rejected because you are a subhuman. Most of the people are already NT and don't need to go through this process like you, but it is what it is. Preferably you need to sort this out as earliest as possible in your life, but it should be done even if you are well into your 20s or 30s regardless because life is a big high school till the day you die and people will make your life miserable if you are non NT.

And there you have it, the NTpill completely explained and dissected to the last atom. The topic of NT can finally be closed and future threads about it are no longer needed.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Orvka381, Mewton and 26 others
damn no one knew ur wisdom ur so high iq bro woow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, aspiringexcel, Mewton and 9 others
So whether you are NT is relative to the culture, sure nice but

Ok so the question now becomes what is the best way to act to be universally accepted by women?

Ok so the question now becomes what is the best way to act to be universally accepted by women?
in other words what is the ideal NT universally

Being NT as a guy means acting, having demeanor, having body language and using words and phrases which follow the everyday patterns of human behavior in your living area, basically being an NPC. Being "NT" is completely subjective because it varies from place to place, some things that are considered NT in one place can be considered non NT in other, it is a social construct to an extent. Some places are more NT than others, I for example live in a hyper NT place where consequences are bigger if you are non NT. NT is a completely external thing and has everything to do with external behavioral displays and external appearances as well. It is all external, you can never know what someone really thinks and feels.

Chad can be a complete deranged psychopath with worst intentions at heart but because he has the looks and acts NT, he will still slay even though in the end he will just pump and dump the foid which will ruin her mentally. But because he looked good and didn't act so out of the norm, she went on with it. Although, Chad can to some extent be forgiven for being slightly non NT but he still ideally needs to be NT, but as a HTN and below, you won't get any mercy.

Foids are NPC hive mind creatures and everything that stands out of the norm socially gives them the "ick" and raises their alertness. They are constantly getting hit on by men, they are constantly initiated in social situations so they can integrate "NT" patterns easier than men. When a man approaches them, they can easily spot if something is "off", if something is not in line with everyday patterns and will immediately punish a man if he is "non NT". Acting non NT or like some redpill alpha male douche will almost always have negative consequences, foids are used to and expect certain behaviors from men and you can easily see it in action, almost all men are kinda simps with their foids, kinda betabuxx and are kinda NPCs, they don't do or say anything abnormal. And it works, they are able to have relationships with foids. Chad or not, as a man you are a slave to societal rules and norms. While on the other hand, foids are not at all penalized if they are non NT just because they have the pussy. People won't have averse reactions to foids doing some retarded shit as they would to a man doing the same. Foids are free from any standards and they still won't accept men being non NT which is just fucking lol...

There are two ways that one can be non NT:

1. Being born autistic which is essentially a death sentence and there is nothing that can be done to overcome it, but this is a minority

2. For overwhelming majority of men, it's having negative reinforcement which can be due to looks, not being socialized well enough, not having a proper guidance for navigating social situations. Essentially, acting like a goofball as a kid and getting bullied for it.

I won't even bother finding a solution to first option because it is simply impossible to overcome it, but the second one can be potentially reversed to some degree. Having negative reinforcement will inevitably cause one to associate pain with socializing and eventually abandon it. This will cause many problems because one will lose track of patterns and norms of NT behaviors of his social environment. This is how one becomes "non NT".

In a sense as a "non NT" individual you need to "resocialize" yourself. You will need to take an observer role and watch how people act and what words are they saying in everyday life. You will need to activate your mirror neurons and get a sense of what being NT means in your social environment, and at the same time start being aware of how your behavioral patterns are different than those of average normies. You can then try socializing yourself. Always keep awareness of how you act and how people are responding to it. If they are having averse reactions, if they are laughing at you, if they are weirded out by something that you did, you will need to socially calibrate yourself. By doing this through trial and error you can finally get back into that state of NT social flow. Although, your brain chemistry will probably never be the same from negative reinforcement, you can at least calibrate your behavior so that you avoid future social catastrophes. It is also very much recommended that you looksmax at the same time so that you don't instantly get rejected because you are a subhuman. Most of the people are already NT and don't need to go through this process like you, but it is what it is. Preferably you need to sort this out as earliest as possible in your life, but it should be done even if you are well into your 20s or 30s regardless because life is a big high school till the day you die and people will make your life miserable if you are non NT.

And there you have it, the NTpill completely explained and dissected to the last atom. The topic of NT can finally be closed and future threads about it are no longer needed.
great thread and is not just complete denial of NT like i have seen from other users, this thread explains how multiple things matter and how my levels of NT fluctuated over the years and how i have seen all sorts of guys with gfs, even short ones or fat ugly ones who look like they would have @Xangsane post count on this site

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Xangsane
great thread and is not just complete denial of NT like i have seen from other users, this thread explains how multiple things matter and how my levels of NT fluctuated over the years and how i have seen all sorts of guys with gfs, even short ones or fat ugly ones who look like they would have @Xangsane post count on this site
PAT ME!

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
It is not true women can act free without consequences. In fact, all women are extreme deviants that they get a glimpse of what happens when they don't hide it early on in life. Thus, they get pretty good at hiding it out while also functioning socially. They become talented. When they see a guy being completely clueless of it they get the ick because it screams of a low skill scrub similar to some noob whose ass gets easily pwned. They know the consequences of being a social retard too. From that perspective they are even extremely forgiving, because most men will never be at their skill level so they actually don't have much of a problem with men whose skill is lower than them. It is only the most catastrophically clueless that irks them, and for good reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ElTruecel
It is not true women can act free without consequences. In fact, all women are extreme deviants that they get a glimpse of what happens when they don't hide it early on in life. Thus, they get pretty good at hiding it out while also functioning socially. They become talented.
Maybe before there was higher social pressure upon foids to act a certain way. Today, foids can dress like sluts on social media, act like complete retards, be selfish, not be virgins, have their sex tapes and they don't give a fuck, no matter how much they fuck up, there is still some simp to save their ass at the end of the day while men are quickly sent to the slaughterhouse if they act severely non NT.
When they see a guy being completely clueless of it they get the ick because it screams of a low skill scrub similar to some noob whose ass gets easily pwned. They know the consequences of being a social retard too. From that perspective they are even extremely forgiving, because most men will never be at their skill level so they actually don't have much of a problem with men whose skill is lower than them. It is only the most catastrophically clueless that irks them, and for good reason.
In my experience, they don't have any mercy for non NT men. The moment that you get socially anxious, start saying some non NT autistic shit, start losing the flow of the conversation, the moment that your voice shakes even a little bit, you are out, it's a wrap even if you are ok looking.

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, Primalsplit and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Does NT also mean your 100% dont have any mental illness or disorder ?

Does NT also mean your 100% dont have any mental illness or disorder ?
It's more important to display NT behavior rather what is actually happening behind the scenes in your brain chemistry but it is anyway harder to fraud NT if you have some mental illness. If you are very socially anxious, it can be easily noticed in your face and the way you act.

So one ideally must be free of mental illnesses because majority of average people are not mentally ill.

It's more important to display NT behavior rather what is actually happening behind the scenes in your brain chemistry but it is anyway harder to fraud NT if you have some mental illness. If you are very socially anxious, it can be easily noticed in your face and the way you act.

So one ideally must be free of mental illnesses because majority of average people are not mentally ill.
Yeah, with any anxiety disorder uncontrollable shakiness, trembling, eye concentration, and etc. are all very noticeable like a crackhead who hasn't got their med's.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rhinoplasty and Clown Show
In my experience, they don't have any mercy for non NT men. The moment that you get socially anxious, start saying some non NT autistic shit, start losing the flow of the conversation, the moment that your voice shakes even a little bit, you are out, it's a wrap even if you are ok looking.
it’s because you are ugly bro. Average dudes get some leeway.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, rhinoplasty and Clown Show
it’s because you are ugly bro. Average dudes get some leeway.
That of course, I mentioned that you are probably going to get bullied if you are ugly, but still I live in a very hyper NT environment and there isn't that much of leeway even for a Chad. You don't see non NT motherfuckers on the street that often because they have been simply bullied and socially ostracized to oblivion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah, with any anxiety disorder uncontrollable shakiness, trembling, eye concentration, and etc. are all very noticeable like a crackhead who hasn't got their med's.
It takes a great deal of self-awareness for one to calibrate his non NTness if he receive so much negative reinforcement in life.

It takes a great deal of self-awareness for one to calibrate his non NTness if he receive so much negative reinforcement in life.
You got to be high status, or good looking to be able to succeed in social situations with non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Maybe before there was higher social pressure upon foids to act a certain way. Today, foids can dress like sluts on social media, act like complete retards, be selfish, not be virgins, have their sex tapes and they don't give a fuck, no matter how much they fuck up, there is still some simp to save their ass at the end of the day while men are quickly sent to the slaughterhouse if they act severely non NT.

@Primalsplit take here was plain wrong. Women have 0 MERCY. I’m a guy who makes friends easily when out in also non NT and women have close to 0 sympathy for my aspie and ADHD riddled ass. Now some girls don’t mind like 5% but the rest hate it.

I even told my mum to never expect me to bring a girl home due to this shit as I know it’s OVER. Where I live in the UK it’s super NT, this is partially why britian is nightmare island as its hyperNT. I’m not ugly but I may as well be ugly I even ask foids when I’m out if I’m ugly not cos I’m insecure but just to make sense of my shit experiences. I just give up I’ll buy a wife from Africa and call it a day

Last edited:
  • +1

in other words what is the ideal NT universally
That is a good question.

One part of being NT is down to the brain chemistry level. You shouldn't be socially anxious, make some weird twitching movements, have an off body language, have your voice shake, essentially you should have the "natural" human behavior. Even if you saw some dog who is twitching, shaking, being disoriented, you would get weirded out by it because it doesn't act the way like a natural do is supposed to. This part of NT is harder to fraud because it happens unconsciously, it requires a great deal of self-awareness to fix.

The other part of being NT means acting like your average NPC in your area. Do you have the same beliefs as people around you, do you use the same words as them, are you following social norms, are you sperging out some weird shit, are you behaving in a way that foids are used to when they are dealing with men? Essentially, are you following the behavioral patterns of your exact environment. If you are not the ofc you will get punished for it. This part of NT is easier to fix and can be so by simply spending time with normies and observing their behavior, you need to activate your mirror neurons.

So ideally you should have "NT" brain chemistry and then have the ability to adapt to any social environment that you find yourself in.

You got to be high status, or good looking to be able to succeed in social situations with non-NT.
You are given some leeway and it is mostly true for good looking foids, nothing that they say is considered weird.

But by being high status and looking you are naturally going to be NT because you won't get negative reinforcement like some low status ugly nigga would get.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
NT is cope. Animals don’t talk. They just fuck. Humans are animals.

It’s all about looks.

Silent Chad > NT normie

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Aladin
OP how much of a role do video games play in this?

OP how much of a role do video games play in this?
Playing games video games or any other hobby won't make you non NT at all, but escaping into video games is prevalent among social outcasts.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Aladin
I was born non NT I have tried to change with the right NT friends but nothing worked, I just don't fit with the extroverted people who have a social life. They all are humans who think absolutely the same and need to agree with themselves to keep the vibe going.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
dnrd but i agree

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, sub3cel and Clown Show
@Primalsplit take here was plain wrong. Women have 0 MERCY. I’m a guy who makes friends easily when out in also non NT and women have close to 0 sympathy for my aspie and ADHD riddled ass. Now some girls don’t mind like 5% but the rest hate it.

I even told my mum to never expect me to bring a girl home due to this shit as I know it’s OVER. Where I live in the UK it’s super NT, this is partially why britian is nightmare island as its hyperNT. I’m not ugly but I may as well be ugly I even ask foids when I’m out if I’m ugly not cos I’m insecure but just to make sense of my shit experiences. I just give up I’ll buy a wife from Africa and call it a day
Dude you are the definition of overly bitter/ overly nice non-NT guy. What are you yapping about?

True. They effectively lobbied for their "non-NT" behaviour over the years and didn't care for it being mutual.

I think the second point is, they are extreme pros at social camouflage at heart that any deviation that could be considered normal for you seems like an extreme noob mistake.

Honestly, I wish the MMR matchmaking system (I am aware that expression sounds dumb) was better.

Dude you are the definition of overly bitter/ overly nice non-NT guy. What are you yapping about?
Brutal… that’s a perfect fucking explanation of me. I have been looking for a word to describe myself but yes I’m a bitter kind nice guy who genuinely helps girls in need and MEN with nothing expected in return. If you saw how many girls I helped last night that were hurt badly from falling down stairs or crying over some shit you’d cage knowing I’m still an “bitter incel at the core”

But I think deep down like most incels we just want to be accepted by these hoes even as much as I “hate” them I feel we must help them

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Brutal… that’s a perfect fucking explanation of me. I have been looking for a word to describe myself but yes I’m a bitter kind nice guy who genuinely helps girls in need and MEN with nothing expected in return. If you saw how many girls I helped last night that were hurt badly from falling down stairs or crying over some shit you’d cage knowing I’m still an “bitter incel at the core”

But I think deep down like most incels we just want to be accepted by these hoes even as much as I “hate” them I feel we must help them
You got a psychological complex there pal. You seriously need to understand how to game.

You got a psychological complex there pal. You seriously need to understand how to game.
What u mean psychological. I’m just not an asshole why should I become a massive wanker because women are cunts. I treat everybody nicely unless I’m treated badly.

If foids (mainly cumskin) don’t like me then fine it is what it is, sure I need game and to become lower inhb but when you suffered rejection like me it’s not easy, my friends don’t get it either but they don’t suffer like me in this

Conclusion: Life for Aspies is a scam

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
But at the end of the day, you don’t necessarily need to be perfect in order to be accepted by people. There will always be people who dislike you no matter how perfect you are & people who like you no matter how imperfect you are.
I am kinda weird (In a sense of not fitting in), yet it never really harmed me, I have a lot of good friends and a very strong bound with all family members and I have been accepted in job interviews or apartment applications multiple times despite having a non-NT personality.

It also didn’t really harm my dating life, as I had relationships in the past, although all women who were into me were mentally ill (not dumb, just a little weird personality)

Last edited:
sorry im not simping for a foid

• +1
But at the end of the day, you don’t necessarily need to be perfect in order to be accepted by people. There will always be people who dislike you no matter how perfect you are & people who like you no matter how imperfect you are.
I am kinda weird (In a sense of not fitting in), yet it never really harmed me, I have a lot of good friends and a very strong bound with all family members and I have been accepted in job interviews or apartment applications multiple times despite having a non-NT personality.

It also didn’t really harm my dating life, as I had relationships in the past, although all women who were into me were mentally ill (not dumb, just a little weird personality)

And I’m definetly not a Chad, not even HTN, in terms of looks I get mogged by other men as soon as I leave the house.
Survivorship bias

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
Your post is survivorship bias. Basically what you are saying is that if you can do it, then anyone can do it, which is what survivorship bias is

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel and Clown Show
Your post is survivorship bias. Basically what you are saying is that if you can do it, then anyone can do it, which is what survivorship bias is
Bet you learned a new word and now you just look for opportunities to use that word :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I’m not saying anyone can do anything, it’s common sense that you can never be liked by everyone no matter who you are, every "Chad" has women who feel disgusted by his face, you can’t attract everyone by being NT and good looking, you will always be disliked by some people and if you’re below average you still can attract friends and women, maybe not the ones you really desire but you’re not destined to be alone and lonely, nature isn’t as merciless as incels try to make it seem

Bet you learned a new word and now you just look for opportunities to use that word :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Nice try but i know this term since years
you can’t attract everyone by being NT and good looking,
Cope. Obviously there will be always someone who dislikes you but if you are a NT Chad then the vast majority of people will like you and most women will be attracted to you. Contrary, if you are unattractive and autistic (being autistic on its own is actually enough) then the vast majority of people will hate you.

• +1
Nice try but i know this term since years

Cope. Obviously there will be always someone who dislikes you but if you are a NT Chad then the vast majority of people will like you and most women will be attracted to you. Contrary, if you are unattractive and autistic (being autistic on its own is actually enough) then the vast majority of people will hate you.
And you think it’s important to be liked by as many people as possible? Are you that insecure and fragile that you rely so much on other peoples "sympathy“? Does it hurt you when someone acts hostile towards you? If that’s your case, then you really need more testosterone fr

And you think it’s important to be liked by as many people as possible? Are you that insecure and fragile that you rely so much on other peoples "sympathy“? Does it hurt you when someone acts hostile towards you? If that’s your case, then you really need more testosterone fr
How can you be on a blackpilled forum and still be so bluepilled ? Humans are social creatures and need social validation like most other mammals

Also funny how you accuse me of being low T and yet you use foid phrases like "Are you insecure ?"

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
How can you be on a blackpilled forum and still be so bluepilled ? Humans are social creatures and need social validation like most other mammals

Also funny how you accuse me of being low T and yet you use foid phrases like "Are you insecure ?"
"Foid phrases“ :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Keep crying for validation (You will never have it)

"Foid phrases“ :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Keep crying for validation (You will never have it)

Being nt is looking nt (bones).

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel and Clown Show
This thread makes me want to go rizz some foids in Miami or Dubai

only read half of it, i think NT is as important as having the right bone structure, I believe you can compensate mental illnesses by being too gl and irresistable to woman but that's way less common than looking avg and being NT.

• +1
Copy what try2beme says everyday theory for rep farm

What u mean psychological. I’m just not an asshole why should I become a massive wanker because women are cunts. I treat everybody nicely unless I’m treated badly.

If foids (mainly cumskin) don’t like me then fine it is what it is, sure I need game and to become lower inhb but when you suffered rejection like me it’s not easy, my friends don’t get it either but they don’t suffer like me in this
It is what it is.