(HIGH IQ) GTFIH BlackpillERs Real life is VERY different from Online Dating

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Water shock wave tobirama senju
I thought this was water to people here but no seems like certain people have giga-overdosed on blackpills. Here let me prove it to you guys that OLD is not as big as many on this forum would have you believe. First..

For the people between the ages of 18-34(JFL if you think anything else matters), only about 25% of people in this age range have used Tinder
A quarter of all Canadians (ages 18-34) have tried online dating
JFL ONLY a quarter you fucking IDIOTS. Not fucking 99% as it is so often seen as.
Furthermore......
and 16% report they have had sex with someone they met online.
So out of the 25% of users in the age range of 18-34, only 16% say they've fucked someone from it. Let me do the math for you....0.16*25=4
Only 4% of people in Canada have had sex with someone they met on a dating app(18-34 age range). FOUR PERCENT.

I'm not done yet lol because the gender ratio on Tinder is NOT representative of real life conditions where it should be 50/50 or AROUND that rate
  • 76.9% of Tinder users in 2020 were male.

of which 78,1% are men, and 21,9% are women. 30% of its users are married.

Both sites suggest that the rate is around 77% men, and 23% women. Even if I ignored that and said fuck it, we'll go with a clean 75/25 thing, guess what? 75/25 is STILL not remotely close to the 50/50 ratio you see in real life among 18-34 year olds. Men outnumber women 3-1 AT THE VERY LEAST on online apps and this is not debatable meaning that this calls into question the validity of using OLD experiments as conclusive proof of anything(be it my argument or yours).

So after this, what does this mean? How is this tied to the first segment of this? If 75 percent of the 25% of users that used OLD is male...that means (0.75*25= 18.75 lets say 19), 75 PERCENT of the users that used OLD were MALE. 25% of them were female so (0.25*25(percentage of 18-34) ) 6.25%.

According to Elections Canada and StatsCan, people aged 18-34 constituted 22.8% of the pop of Canada in 2020.
In 2020, youth aged 18 to 24 made up 8.9% of the population and those aged 18 to 34 made up 22.8% of the population (Statistics Canada).

The population of Canada in 2020 was 38 million-- https://www.google.com/search?q=pop...i67j0i512l6.3528j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

22.8% of 38 million is 0.228*38010000 is 8,666,280. But guess what? That's just the overall population of the relevant OLD 18-34 demographic. We have to find out the actual number that is 25% of it which is 0.25*8666280 is 2,166,570. In the entire 38 million plus population of Canada only 2.1 million people have used it because only the 18-34 male female demographic matters(fuck the hags who are older than t) unless you care about 40 year old roasties or something in which case fuck off lol

2,166,570*0.25(because 25% are females according to cited data)= 541642.5= 541,643 fucking foid users(18-34) in the entirety of Canada when the entire 18-34 demographic is 8,666,280. Divide that number by 2 to get the amount of females so 8,666,280/2= 4333140 which is 4,333,140 so 4.3 million females exist in Canada IN TOTAL in the 18-34 demographic but only 541 thousand of them have used OLD. Take that in.

We can break this down more if you want lmao this is from the earlier source
A quarter of all Canadians (ages 18-34) have tried online dating and 16% report they have had sex with someone they met online.
Only 16% of them reported fucking from the app lmao its so over for online dating copers I dont need to add more but here goes ....541,643(number of bitches 18-34 who used OLD)*0.16(number of people who fucked someone from the app)= 86662.88= 86,663 bitches(18-34) fucked someone from the app in that year😂😂😂

tldr? basically OLD is irrelevant in Canada cuz only about 541 thousand bitches out of 4.3 million females between the ages of 18-34 have used online dating and only about 16% of them have fucked someone from it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you get it now? OLD isn't everything in Canada motherfuckers stop trying to act like your extremely biased experiments disprove the fact that different people regardless of my view or yours can do well. Got an issue with it? Cope. These are the hard facts. OLD isnt as important in Canada as yall fuckwits believe. These are the numbers this is the truth and it is, as always, what it is. Come with facts and not meaningless barking and quips
Naruto Tobi GIF - Naruto Tobi Goodbye - Discover & Share GIFs

ill bump this important thread as many times as needed @rand anon

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, AscensionMan98, Jarate and 7 others
This hoe want my last name but I’m fixin pass this freak

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Still khhv truecel bhai:feelsrope:

I hve to catch an amtrak in the morning, will read this on the train:feelsgood::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15004
What meds do you take for your aspies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, fogdart and Deleted member 19036
Still khhv truecel bhai:feelsrope:

I hve to catch an amtrak in the morning, will read this on the train:feelsgood::Comfy::Comfy:
I hear American transit is filled with niggers shitting up the place and ruining things brutal:ROFLMAO:

Ok:feelshah: but its true and you can just skip to the end to see a short summary
What meds do you take for your aspies?
tf? Im not an apsie. Useless quip/joke comment from a probably 14 year old greycel. Cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21620, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
View attachment 1847703I thought this was water to people here but no seems like certain people have giga-overdosed on blackpills. Here let me prove it to you guys that OLD is not as big as many on this forum would have you believe. First..

For the people between the ages of 18-34(JFL if you think anything else matters), only about 25% of people in this age range have used Tinder

JFL ONLY a quarter you fucking IDIOTS. Not fucking 99% as it is so often seen as.
Furthermore......

So out of the 25% of users in the age range of 18-34, only 16% say they've fucked someone from it. Let me do the math for you....0.16*25=4
Only 4% of people in Canada have had sex with someone they met on a dating app(18-34 age range). FOUR PERCENT.

I'm not done yet lol because the gender ratio on Tinder is NOT representative of real life conditions where it should be 50/50 or AROUND that rate

Both sites suggest that the rate is around 77% men, and 23% women. Even if I ignored that and said fuck it, we'll go with a clean 75/25 thing, guess what? 75/25 is STILL not remotely close to the 50/50 ratio you see in real life among 18-34 year olds. Men outnumber women 3-1 AT THE VERY LEAST on online apps and this is not debatable meaning that this calls into question the validity of using OLD experiments as conclusive proof of anything(be it my argument or yours).

So after this, what does this mean? How is this tied to the first segment of this? If 75 percent of the 25% of users that used OLD is male...that means (0.75*25= 18.75 lets say 19), 75 PERCENT of the users that used OLD were MALE. 25% of them were female so (0.25*25(percentage of 18-34) ) 6.25%.

According to Elections Canada and StatsCan, people aged 18-34 constituted 22.8% of the pop of Canada in 2020.

The population of Canada in 2020 was 38 million-- https://www.google.com/search?q=pop...i67j0i512l6.3528j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

22.8% of 38 million is 0.228*38010000 is 8,666,280. But guess what? That's just the overall population of the relevant OLD 18-34 demographic. We have to find out the actual number that is 25% of it which is 0.25*8666280 is 2,166,570. In the entire 38 million plus population of Canada only 2.1 million people have used it because only the 18-34 male female demographic matters(fuck the hags who are older than t) unless you care about 40 year old roasties or something in which case fuck off lol

2,166,570*0.25(because 25% are females according to cited data)= 541642.5= 541,643 fucking foid users(18-34) in the entirety of Canada when the entire 18-34 demographic is 8,666,280. Divide that number by 2 to get the amount of females so 8,666,280/2= 4333140 which is 4,333,140 so 4.3 million females exist in Canada IN TOTAL in the 18-34 demographic but only 541 thousand of them have used OLD. Take that in.

We can break this down more if you want lmao this is from the earlier source

Only 16% of them reported fucking from the app lmao its so over for online dating copers I dont need to add more but here goes ....541,643(number of bitches 18-34 who used OLD)*0.16(number of people who fucked someone from the app)= 86662.88= 86,663 bitches(18-34) fucked someone from the app in that year😂😂😂

tldr? basically OLD is irrelevant in Canada cuz only about 541 thousand bitches out of 4.3 million females between the ages of 18-34 have used online dating and only about 16% of them have fucked someone from it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you get it now? OLD isn't everything in Canada motherfuckers stop trying to act like your extremely biased experiments disprove the fact that different people regardless of my view or yours can do well. Got an issue with it? Cope. These are the hard facts. OLD isnt as important in Canada as yall fuckwits believe. These are the numbers this is the truth and it is, as always, what it is. Come with facts and not meaningless barking and quips
Naruto Tobi GIF - Naruto Tobi Goodbye - Discover & Share GIFs

ill bump this important thread as many times as needed @rand anon
yeah but the problem is that every female can hop on tinder and get railed by chad in a few seconds, even if they haven’t done it yet they still have the opportunity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21620
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I can't deal with that many numbers, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ReadBooksEveryday
yeah but the problem is that every female can hop on tinder and get railed by chad in a few seconds, even if they haven’t done it yet they still have the opportunity
Opportunity=possibility. That realistically applies to everything in life. I have the "opportunity" to gouge my eyes out with my pen, doesn't mean I will or that I even want to lol

BUt yes roasties do slut around but the point is from all this data is that its NOT from online dating but from real life stuff as I have demonstrated with the numerous sources.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
It isn’t public transport bhai, its private :feelsgood:, not many niggers:Comfy::Comfy:
Nice:D:D Train rides can be quite comfy:feelsgood:

I’m still khhv either way:feelsree::feelswhy: but okay:feelsrope:
Calm down mentalcel your looks aint the problem lol but thats irrelevant the post was about Canada and how so few bitches and people in general(18-34) use old and how fewer than that even fuck people they met online;)

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I can't deal with that many numbers, sorry.
Please at least try lol points like these cant be made without strong supporting data and evidence but anyways that aside just skip to the

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Opportunity=possibility. That realistically applies to everything in life. I have the "opportunity" to gouge my eyes out with my pen, doesn't mean I will or that I even want to lol

BUt yes roasties do slut around but the point is from all this data is that its NOT from online dating but from real life stuff as I have demonstrated with the numerous sources.
all women use tiktok and instagram where the see chads anyway(i'm pretty sure 60%>), most modern netflix shows are about chads slaying femcels(like euphoria)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax
Nice:D:D Train rides can be quite comfy:feelsgood:

Calm down mentalcel your looks aint the problem lol but thats irrelevant the post was about Canada and how so few bitches and people in general(18-34) use old and how fewer than that even fuck people they met online;)
He is 5'3, how are his looks not the problem even if his face is Tom Cruise level

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
dnr you need to be atleast 6´7" with 8 figure job, natural tren physique and ofcourse 9x7 to get badly aging 25 yo with 3 kids from previous relationship with chad if you´re psl user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, Ken and 2 others
0 iq user tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ken
all women use tiktok and instagram where the see chads anyway(i'm pretty sure 60%>), most modern netflix shows are about chads slaying femcels(like euphoria)
Alexa Demie Queen GIF by euphoria

Sydney Sweeney Eyes GIF by euphoria

Average femcel in 2022

Bad thread, but rep because of Naruto.

Wow man I don’t have enough attention span to read that