high iq gtfih high iq only must be 130 iq + bonesmash chin with mouthguard

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
I wonder if the force would cause the maxilla to recess. I personally don't use a mouth guard because then it won't strain the teeth at all. I don't think it's necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I wonder if the force would cause the maxilla to recess. I personally don't use a mouth guard because then it won't strain the teeth at all. I don't think it's necessary.
thats actually a good point i didnt think of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
im just concerned not to get TMD from bonesmashing chin. some bonesmashers on instagram have tmd, possible correlation and causation

• +1
i dont think the force would be too much to impact maxilla. isnt it soft force for long time > large force short time according to mew. the benefit of protecting tmj/ preventing brain rattling outweighs the cons i personally feel

• +1
im just concerned not to get TMD from bonesmashing chin. some bonesmashers on instagram have tmd, possible correlation and causation
Could be a concern, but I can tell you from personal experience that I have been smashing chin + mandible for 5 months and I have no pain in my tm joints. in fact, they feel stronger than before. the tm joint has regenerative properties and usually tmd is caused by a recessed maxilla. I wonder if boxers are at higher risk of tmd? If not, then I would think bonesmashing would not be likely to cause tmj problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854