Reactions: Chintuck22 and Copeful
Actually D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, one job away, quakociaptockh and 2 others
E

took me a while

Most users who posted chose E and so did I, but I want to know if someone found a different pattern of logic than mine. Can you explain why you chose E?

@theo2000izi @Copeful

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Copeful
Most users who posted chose E and so did I, but I want to know if someone found a different pattern of logic than mine. Can you explain why you chose E?

@theo2000izi @Copeful
the pattern unfolds along the anti diagonals, i.e
08F4AE52 BBCC 4B97 93AA 2B977506C473

from 1->2: if the upper left triangle is present, it flips over to cover the upper right triangle. Else if it isn’t present, upper right flips over to cover upper left
from 2->3: if the lower right triangle is present, it flips over to lower left. Else if it isn’t present, lower left flips over to lower right
3BFFADDC 513C 44FF 9E62 9B9B2D504D15

therefore E, since upper left is present for the move from 1->2 and lower right is present for the move from 2->3.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ChristianChad, Looks234 and 1 other person
View attachment 1209148
from 1->2: if the upper left triangle is present, it flips over to cover the upper right triangle. Else if it isn’t present, upper right flips over to cover upper left
from 2->3: if the lower right triangle is present, it flips over to lower left. Else if it isn’t present, lower left flips over to lower right
View attachment 1209155
therefore E, since upper left is present for the move from 1->2 and lower right is present for the move from 2->3.
Yeah, I found the same pattern.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
didnt find any pattern :ogre::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and gamma
I thought E but I thought it was too fucking easy to be E lol

i dont even see a muster with the explanation :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, AlwaysHaveQuestions and mulattomaxxer
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::ogre::ogre: its over for my iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, KraftDurchLeid, Lolcel and 1 other person
i found the same anti diagonal pattern but in order for you to use it to find the ? you would need to know the fourth entry in the second row would you not

View attachment 1209148
View attachment 1209155
Don’t see it. You pretty much made a rule for every single field. That’s not a pattern that you found. You just made up a rule for each field IMO. You established like 7 rules for 9 fields. you made up Rules That only apply ones in the entire puzzle. Doesn’t seem logic to me. Where is the pattern if you make rules for a one time step ? And you can’t even apply the rule to the ? Field since it’s the only one in it’s diagonal. Maybe I’m just stupid tho

yours seems way too complicated for such a small puzzle. It has to be a simple logic

I think I found it. in my opinion it’s D and the logic is way simpler.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
View attachment 1209148
View attachment 1209155
Puzzle

pattern doesnt hold from 6 to 8 and even if it did youd need to know X and Y to validate it for the whole square and to use it to find ?

in order for the pattern to give you information about ? it has to involve ? in a chain of more than 1 i.e. by columnwise, row wise, or diagonal the opposite way such that the pattern is 1,5,9 instead of 3,5,7

View attachment 1217419
pattern doesnt hold from 6 to 8 and even if it did youd need to know X and Y to validate it for the whole square and to use it to find ?

in order for the pattern to give you information about ? it has to involve ? in a chain of more than 1 i.e. by columnwise, row wise, or diagonal the opposite way such that the pattern is 1,5,9 instead of 3,5,7
Just count how many filled triangles are pointing in the top left corner and How many are pointing In the bottom right corner. It’s 7:7. do the same for the empty triangles and you see rn it’s 4:2. so you need another 2 empty pointing in the top left corner. So you Need D. Then it’s 7:7 4:4. every other logic would be too complicated. The position of the triangles is just as a distraction I guess to make people over complicate things

Last edited:
Just count how many filled triangles are pointing in the top left corner and How many are pointing In the bottom right corner. It’s 7:7. do the same for the empty triangles and you see rn it’s 4:2. so you need another 2 empty pointing in the top left corner. So you Need D. Then it’s 7:7 4:4. every other logic would be too complicated. The position of the triangles is just as a distraction I guess to make people over complicate things
yeah its D

Puzzle

the incomplete antidiagonal pattern is a red herring

clever puzzle

• +1
Reactions: one job away
c tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Chintuck22
D

Because triangles revolves to the other side the next time, and by following the diagonal pattern, you can see which field is empty

Screenshot 20210710 033728 Chrome

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Copeful
I stared at this for one and a half hours and got e but it wasn’t easy

Couldn’t find any evidence this was actually used where tf did u find this

way too high iq for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
how are u 145 iq & still muslim??

i guess i must not be 145 iq cuz i cant figure that conundrum out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Lolcel, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
  • Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
cuz I’m not 145 IQ
that's right you're actually 220 iq genius larping as a mortal whose era defining genius mogs sir Isaac Newton. He runs a cyber embezzlement scheme to steal from the fbi and to cleverly digress the feds from his scheme larps as a 5'6 incel on looksmax.org

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, curryslayerordeath and Copeful
Don’t see it. You pretty much made a rule for every single field. That’s not a pattern that you found. You just made up a rule for each field IMO. You established like 7 rules for 9 fields. you made up Rules That only apply ones in the entire puzzle. Doesn’t seem logic to me. Where is the pattern if you make rules for a one time step ? And you can’t even apply the rule to the ? Field since it’s the only one in it’s diagonal. Maybe I’m just stupid tho

yours seems way too complicated for such a small puzzle. It has to be a simple logic

I think I found it. in my opinion it’s D and the logic is way simpler.
yeah its D

View attachment 1217453

the incomplete antidiagonal pattern is a red herring

clever puzzle
D

Because triangles revolves to the other side the next time, and by following the diagonal pattern, you can see which field is empty

View attachment 1217701
It's E

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful and one job away

Just cuz there is a video doesn’t make it right. This set of rules seems way too random for me. Like he invents a new set of rules for every „diagonal“. The diagonals themselves are also super random. Why does the first diagonal continues where it does ? Why not the diagonal with the other 2 boxes? Even disregarding the random diagonal placement. He makes „rules“ for one time steps. That’s forcing a solution. Not finding it. This entire solution is way too random.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Averagecel
Just cuz there is a video doesn’t make it right. This set of rules seems way too random for me. Like he invents a new set of rules for every „diagonal“. The diagonals themselves are super random. Why does the first diagonal continues where it does ? Why not the diagonal with the other 2 boxes? Even disregarding the random diagonal placement. He makes „rules“ for one time steps. That’s forcing a solution. Not finding it. This entire solution is way too random.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Are there the answers officially published ? The comments are just random dudes proposing their answers. And some of them make even less sense than the one with the diagonals

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Iq tests are usually simple. They go by 1 rule not more. More rules wouldn’t even make sense since you only have 8 fields. Every rule you add removed half of that. This dude has more than 2 rules. MUCH more. Basically having like 1 to 2 fields max to establish a rule for a field. How can you see a pattern with 1 or 2 fields ? You can’t

• +1
Are there the answers officially published ? The comments are just random dudes proposing their answers. And some of them make even less sense than the one with the diagonals
Idk and idc. Don't waste your time with online IQ tests, instead try to focus on the most important IQ test: LIFE

The correct answer to life is Jesus Christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Chintuck22 and one job away
Idk and idc. Don't waste your time with online IQ tests, instead try to focus on the most important IQ test: LIFE

The correct answer to life is Jesus Christ
You don’t care ? Lol. Also i don’t do online iq tests. I just did this fun riddle. I wonder tho what the actual answer is. Quite sure it’s gotta be mine but there might be a better answer.

• +1
Iq tests are usually simple. They go by 1 rule not more. More rules wouldn’t even make sense since you only have 8 fields. Every rule you add removed half of that. This dude has more than 2 rules. MUCH more. Basically having like 1 to 2 fields max to establish a rule for a field. How can you see a pattern with 1 or 2 fields ? You can’t
77FFCB55 A7F5 4068 847B 063BB0D7F36D
E8BEF797 3F5D 46C2 A2DD D9B4F7F26B22
F14AFE18 1831 436C 9DF7 A90ECC0EA977
............................................ ............................................

its D

E poasters take this L

My brain Hurt