High iq hair transplant

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze
Firstly when I saw that results I thought "way too much grafts to just fill small area" but then i noticed that they placed these grafts also behind his receding area where there are still thick hair. Why? So if he loose that "natural hair", he wouldnt need to go for a second ht instantly bc there would be still a lot of transplanted hair there immune to balding :feelsautistic: I didnt know that they could transplant hair between thick healthy ones. So as you can see below his "bald area" is really small althoght they go way further.

Whole video:

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
That's normal, no?
usually they place grafts only in the bald area, so if you recede even a bit behind transplanted hair you're fucked and you need touch up

Firstly when I saw that results I thought "way too much grafts to just fill small area" but then i noticed that they placed these grafts also behind his receding area where there are still thick hair. Why? So if he loose that "natural hair", he wouldnt need to go for a second ht instantly bc there would be still a lot of transplanted hair there immune to balding :feelsautistic: I didnt know that they could transplant hair between thick healthy ones. So as you can see below his "bald area" is really small althoght they go way further.

View attachment 2696463

Whole video:

They did that for my first HT too.

• Love it
Reactions: pepe999
im planning one, i have very minor thinning and its stable idk if i should

im planning one, i have very minor thinning and its stable idk if i should
same with me, but i'm planning after I reach 25-26 (now im 22), I never had a perfect hairline even when I was a kid, at 18-19 it recessed a bit but till now it looks the same :feelswhere: Density is great so I could fraud perfectly to the point i get compliments from both women and guys :ROFLMAO: but yea having the same hairstyle all the time is kinda boring to me, i want to try diffrent styles but without good hairline it's harder to style them :feelswhy:

same with me, but i'm planning after I reach 25-26 (now im 22), I never had a perfect hairline even when I was a kid, at 18-19 it recessed a bit but till now it looks the same :feelswhere: Density is great so I could fraud perfectly to the point i get compliments from both women and guys :ROFLMAO: but yea having the same hairstyle all the time is kinda boring to me, i want to try diffrent styles but without good hairline it's harder to style them :feelswhy:
i never receded, i lost density from alopecia which was permanent unfortunately, i will just get that filled in, i have a 3 finger forehead from my brows

i never receded, i lost density from alopecia which was permanent unfortunately, i will just get that filled in, i have a 3 finger forehead from my brows
are you not scared that you will loose hair in some other area some day? it's unpredictable and no cure for that, like with doctor gary linkov from yotube, he was fine until like 30, then he got one bald circle but he recovered well, unfortunatelly for him then he loose shit ton of hair everywhere.

are you not scared that you will loose hair in some other area some day? it's unpredictable and no cure for that, like with doctor gary linkov from yotube, he was fine until like 30, then he got one bald circle but he recovered well, unfortunatelly for him then he loose shit ton of hair everywhere.
gary linkov had a auto immune disease, he has no body hair at all

i dont have that type of alopecia, mine wont progress any further as it was caused by my own faults