High iq heightmaxxers gtfih for a sec

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
Is it a bad idea to give my 12 year old brother mk677?

Will that shi reduce his natural gh production or
nah that’s really all I’m worried about

I’m pretty experienced with this heightmaxxing cope shit but lowkey it might work on my brother since he’s 12 he might gain an inch or two max

(Btw Messi was on hgh at a young age and grew like barely 3 inches,

jfl at nigas starting heightmaxxing at like 15-16 thinking they’re gonna get results,

save up for limb lengthening bro it’s over maybe at most you’ll get like .5 inches from hgh but even that’s not guaranteed, but then again I could be wrong everyone reacts differently)

I’m pretty experienced with this heightmaxxing cope shit but lowkey it might work on my brother since he’s 12 he might gain an inch or two max

jfl at nigas starting heightmaxxing at like 15-16 thinking they’re gonna get results,

save up for limb lengthening bro it’s over maybe at most you’ll get like .5 inches from hgh but even that’s not guaranteed)
It works at 15-16 tho... I grew 2 inches with HGH + AI

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
nigga do you wanna kill him :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, lstar2005, mathis and 2 others
It works at 15-16 tho... I grew 2 inches with HGH + AI
Shit nice man but the thing is how can we know if that was from the compound or wether that was just natural growth? I started heightmaxxing as soon as I turned 17 and grew an inch but I’m pretty sure it was natural

• +1
Reactions: goat123
nigga do you wanna kill him :lul:
It won’t kill him bro lowkey if any of you have brothers save them from being Manlets and put them on a heightmaxxing cycle but don’t be a dumbass research everything about heightmaxxing and the compounds and shit it’s not as dangerous as people think, same for steroids

Shit nice man but the thing is how can we know if that was from the compound or wether that was just natural growth? I started heightmaxxing as soon as I turned 17 and grew an inch but I’m pretty sure it was natural
true it may have been natural. What are ur brothers stats? + parents height

save up for limb lengthening bro it’s over maybe at most you’ll get like .5 inches from hgh but even that’s not guaranteed, but then again I could be wrong everyone reacts differently)
how much your 12 year old brother height?🤯

true it may have been natural. What are ur brothers status? + parents height
My parents are extremely short both 5,3 I’m 5’10 and my brothers 4’10

• So Sad
Reactions: aerooooo
Do you have access to a endocrinologist? Thats your best bet. They usually will be willing to give hgh and ai. I got it prescribed and i wasnt even deficient

get hgh but dont overdose that shit it will kill him:(

Yeah atleast try to get him to average height. (6'5)

get him to a doctor. No one on here will be able to answer your question, they aint doctors. Get him to a doctor and maybe the doctor might prescribe him HGH.

• +1
Reactions: mathis