HIGH IQ + HIGH EFFORT + SCIENCE BACKED DISCUSSION ON THE FUTURE OF HYPERGAMY IN THE WESTERN DATING MARKET

longmidfaceCEO

longmidfaceCEO

Catholic TradWife or Death
It is so over. And some stats and studies to prove so and some pseudoscience and personal observation to prove so.

Would love to start a discussion in the comment section or someone to debunk me and give me some hoepfuel.\

FINDINGS: (only the tip of the blackpill iceberg)

- Looksmaxxing and the Blackpill are mainstream
- hypercompetitiveness of the dating market has drastically increased in the last 10 years
- 35% of young men report being in relationships while that number is 65% for young women
- Divorce rates are increasing
- the percent of marriages that would rate their happiness on a scale of one to ten has dropped one full point in ONLY the last 8 years in Belgium
- Men and women are having more children outside of marriage than ever before
- Marital and extramarital romantic relationship infidelity is increasing every year
- The number of sexlesss marriages has been increasing every year
- the number of people on social media is increasing per year which is causing hyper-hypergamy and globalization of the dating market
- the average woman's body count is increasing every year creating worse lifetime partners
- the number of sexless men has doubled in the last 10 years
- gym attendace is increasing year over year and has tripled within men aged 18-24 in the last 5 years ALONE
- 105 men to 100 women but now that number is more like 107 men to 100 women in the US and what I assume to be the rest of the West as well
- mens personal care industry has doubled in the last 12 years
- mens fashion industry has quadrupled since 1999
- Name any item related to looksmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, healthmaxxing, or any item that may have the possibility of wooing a woman has increased wildly compared to the rest of the American Marketplace since 2000
- More people are attending university and college every year increasing job competition and rolling over into competition in the sexual marketplace
- Walk around a college campus with the average guy being 5'11 and rated as a HTN on this site
- With the West's influence on the rest of the world becoming greater year over year geomaxxing which was already a huge sacrifice is getting harder and harder as foreign women are becoming liberalized
- Religion is dead in the West causing no outlet for HQNP women
- Feminism and liberalism have increased wildly in popularity among young women causing worse quality partners
- Dating apps are getting more prevalent year over year which only even further pushes Looks even more securely into the #1 spot of what matters in dating
- Look around any college campus and notice the amount of fashionmaxxers increasing significantly
- The most prefered height on a man is 6'4.5 inches
- The Most preferred penis size chosen by women is 8.22 inches
- A woman on average wants a man who is 8.24 inches taller than her
- Average income compared to house price has gone down yet what women expect a man to earn and potential assets (house, car, etc.) has only gone up
- Red heads and blondes are going extinct exponentially more than what would be expected from interracial marriages and allele dominance most likely due to men with these hair colors not having reproduced at the rates at which darker haired men have (only a study conducted within white men and women)
- mental illness within men and women has doubled in the last 15 years
- The average salary a woman would consider viable in a lifetime partner has increased exponentially compared to the actual growth rate of salaries in the United Kingdom and what we could assume to be the rest of the west as well
- historically only roughly 30% of men reproduced compared to 70%+ of women prior to the agricultural revolution
- Neo-Liberalism is causing rapid social decay
- Rates of plastic surgery are increasing every year in both men and women
- Christianity is declining in The West
- Young men are spening less time socializing with others ever (according to an American study that started recording in 1980s or so I forget which year exactly)

This is really only the tip of the iceberg of the blackpill but im too lazy to keep mentioning this shit you get the point its over and if its not now it will be in 10 years.

Am I gonna cite any of these Studies, findings, observations, or elaborate further? No 👍

MAIN QUESTION:

What will be the future of the dating market and hypergamy in the West?
- Will it reach such a point there will be a social dystopia in which 10% of men or less are the only ones with chances of reproduction?
- Will there be a social/political uprising halting this since disenfranchised young men is the #1 indicator of revolutions throughout history?

- Will it reach such a capitalistic end to the point of the average man being blackpilled and we will see new highs of hypercompetitiveness including young men getting radical surgeries and dedicating extreme amounts money to compete in the Dating Market? (whats happening now to an even more extreme end)

Would love to hear opinions, predictions, and/or Hopefuel cuz I need it. 👍

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kiyopon, DHTrash, micropp and 8 others
good thread

link your sources next time though

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and longmidfaceCEO
Just let it be and let it burn.

• +1
Reactions: zevroh, longmidfaceCEO, Failedtruecel_ and 1 other person
Very high in, very high effort

The west has fallen!!!! :incel:

• +1
Reactions: longmidfaceCEO
tradcel ramblings
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG and longmidfaceCEO
It is so over. And some stats and studies to prove so and some pseudoscience and personal observation to prove so.

Would love to start a discussion in the comment section or someone to debunk me and give me some hoepfuel.\

- hypercompetitiveness of the dating market has drastically increased in the last 10 years
- 35% of young men report being in relationships while that number is 65% for young women
- the percent of marriages that would rate their happiness on a scale of one to ten has dropped one full point in ONLY the last 8 years in Belgium
- Marital and extramarital romantic relationship infidelity is increasing every year
- the number of people on social media is increasing per year which is causing hyper-hypergamy and globalization of the dating market
- the average woman's body count is increasing every year creating worse lifetime partners
- gym attendace is increasing year over year and has tripled within men aged 18-24 in the last 5 years ALONE
- 105 men to 100 women but now that number is more like 107 men to 100 women in the US and what I assume to be the rest of the West as well
- Name any item related to looksmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, healthmaxxing, or any item that may have the possibility of wooing a woman has increased wildly compared to the rest of the American Marketplace since 2000
- More people are attending university and college every year increasing job competition and rolling over into competition in the sexual marketplace
- Walk around a college campus with the average guy being 5'11 and rated as a HTN on this site
- With the West's influence on the rest of the world becoming greater year over year geomaxxing which was already a huge sacrifice is getting harder and harder as foreign women are becoming liberalized
- Feminism and liberalism have increased wildly in popularity among young women causing worse quality partners
- Dating apps are getting more prevalent year over year which only even further pushes Looks even more securely into the #1 spot of what matters in dating
- Look around any college campus and notice the amount of fashionmaxxers increasing significantly
- Average income compared to house price has gone down yet what women expect a man to earn and potential assets (house, car, etc.) has only gone up
- Red heads and blondes are going extinct exponentially more than what would be expected from interracial marriages and allele dominance most likely due to men with these hair colors not having reproduced at the rates at which darker haired men have (only a study conducted within white men and women)
- The average salary a woman would consider viable in a lifetime partner has increased exponentially compared to the actual growth rate of salaries in the United Kingdom and what we could assume to be the rest of the west as well
- historically only roughly 30% of men reproduced compared to 70%+ of women prior to the agricultural revolution
- Young men are spening less time socializing with others ever (according to an American study that started recording in 1980s or so I forget which year exactly)

This is really only the tip of the iceberg of the blackpill but im too lazy to keep mentioning this shit you get the point its over and if its not now it will be in 10 years.

Am I gonna cite any of these Studies, findings, observations, or elaborate further? No 👍

MAIN QUESTION:

- Will it reach such a point there will be a social dystopia in which 10% of men or less are the only ones with chances of reproduction?
- Will there be a social/political uprising halting this since disenfranchised young men is the #1 indicator of revolutions throughout history?

- Will it reach such a capitalistic end to the point of the average man being blackpilled and we will see new highs of hypercompetitiveness including young men getting radical surgeries and dedicating extreme amounts money to compete in the Dating Market? (whats happening now to an even more extreme end)

bump

i think its pretty clear by now that women have ignorant standards , either they accept polygamy or they have to lower them, or they die lonely. As of right now the majority of women try to get chads in their early 20s and if they fail cuz of their high fucking standards and chad cheated on them, they will simply settle of a betabuxxer. What keeps this structure alive are desperate betabuxxers. As a man its better to get surrogacy than to marry a chad used girl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yue and Skywalker
it is not over (I am 6’5” jacked with huge cock)

MAIN QUESTION:

imagine being a SLAVE, BUILT in simp , tradcuck lmao

The important thing to remember in nature is that nothing is new under the sun. Whatever cycles up will inevitably cycle down just as hard. Yes, that's right, hypergamy will reverse. I don't know whether it will be through a sex robot revolution, or a traditional revival, or something else.

MAIN QUESTION:

1. yea it will we are heading towards it at great speed . Right now we are at 30% ( 1/3 of all fathers raise a children which isnt theirs )
2.In theory there would be one , but i highlt doubt it . We are living in goyslop jew controlled society. 90% are too insecure to admit their dating failure and are too comfortable ( its 2024 we have , AC , cars , and computers so you can rot without using alcohol or beating your wife )
3. yes it will . we are heading this direction even right now . but not sure for hardmaxxes tbh .

MAIN QUESTION:

"35% of young men report being in relationships while that number is 65% for young women"

... am i the only who see a problem?