High IQ is torture

ambi

ambi

C comfort
Prime example : @_MVP_
Despite being one of the most intelligent users here, and people ive ever seen on this planet he suffers. His life would be easier if he wasnt as high IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggkrates, datboijj, Imretarded? and 4 others
His "high IQ" is self-estimated, aka false.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, spark, tombradylover and 5 others
I have a low IQ and I'm still being tortured every day.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, VolcelFTW, datboijj and 5 others
If you read his posts you would relize he has a lot of knowledge.
Knowledge and IQ are not the same thing. I'm sure you know this.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and ambi
I have dolphin IQ and still suicidal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, tombradylover, Imretarded? and 2 others
Yes, but still its🦄 better to have a high iq

• +1
Reactions: ambi
he’s low iq
saying that your an incel because your high iq is the most retarded copes ever bc ur probably low iq because being higher iq makes u less incel
IMG 5218

IMG 5219

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and cannotbeasked
IQ is a psyop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and noobs
I have dolphin IQ and still suicidal
Dolphins have giga high IQ. They use echolocation to create a 3d map of the ocean. They're probably like over 200+ IQ if they were in a human body tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, cannotbeasked, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Prime example : @_MVP_
Despite being one of the most intelligent users here, and people ive ever seen on this planet he suffers. His life would be easier if he wasnt as high IQ.
A statistically signi cant negative correlation was found between accid penile length and IQ (P < 0.001), indicating higher IQs in individuals with shorter penile lengths, and notable ethnic differences were observed (P < 0.001).

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and Darkeningstar
he’s low iq
saying that your an incel because your high iq is the most retarded copes ever bc ur probably low iq because being higher iq makes u less incel
View attachment 3024449

View attachment 3024450
High levels of happiness is a qualitative measure in this case, not quantitative. Depression is mainly a quantitative measure
Dolphins have giga high IQ. They use echolocation to create a 3d map of the ocean. They're probably like over 200+ IQ if they were in a human body tbh.
View attachment 3024460
I played 5d chess

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs and Imretarded?
High levels of happiness is a qualitative measure, not quantitative. Depression is mainly a quantitative measure

I played 5d chess

Faurk look at this brain mog. Orcas are mogging humans so hard.

:feelswow:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and Darkeningstar
High levels of happiness is a qualitative measure in this case, not quantitative. Depression is mainly a quantitative measure

I played 5d chess
depression is not that more quantitative than happiness

but there are a few studies on the topic and show a + correlation
IMG 5221

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
depression is not that more quantitative than happiness

but there are a few studies on the topic and show a + correlation
View attachment 3024471
Generally yes, I was referring to how the concept of "high happiness" was treated in the study

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs and Imretarded?
@noobs
@Imretarded?
A good way to estimate a range of a person's intelligence is to assess his or her interpretive ability in relation to an ill-defined concept.
Concepts such as: epic, happiness, irony, harmony And assess his or her personal definition of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Imretarded? and noobs
@noobs
@Imretarded?
A good way to estimate a range of a person's intelligence is to assess his or her interpretive ability in relation to an ill-defined concept.
Concepts such as: epic, happiness, irony. And assess his personal definition of them
that’s just another way of measuring iq

iq just means intelligence quotient and there’s multiple types of iq tests

by saying iq isn’t a good measure your basically saying you can’t measure intelligence

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
that’s just another way of measuring iq

iq just means intelligence quotient and there’s multiple types of iq tests

by saying iq isn’t a good measure your basically saying you can’t measure intelligence
And who said anything, I said it is a good way. Many texts on iq estimate well in the range up to 130, others a little more, after that they "lose" validity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
@noobs
@Imretarded?
Concepts such as: epic, happiness, irony, harmony And assess his or her personal definition of them
Its funny when you talk to people who can't understand hypothetical. 'thats not very nice, what if you got raped' and they respond with 'no i wasn't'. Its just fucking kill yourself you utter retard.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, cannotbeasked, noobs and 1 other person
Its funny when you talk to people who can't understand hypothetical. 'thats not very nice, what if you got raped' and they respond with 'no i wasn't'. Its just fucking kill yourself you utter retard.
If he/she responds like this, you have to act accordingly. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
he’s low iq
View attachment 3024449

View attachment 3024450
studies from delhi slums

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
Honestly, every now and then I like to play the lowly humble so that people say to me, "oh, instead you're good," and I say, "no, all luck."
When I ascend and get A10 eyes, I'm gonna lie to these normies. 'haha you're retarded, i never had brown eyes'

Don't let people know your strategies or your full power:feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ambi