So high IQ I don't belong on this earth

Corny thread :lul:

• +1
Reactions: nope and noonespecial
He actually did shit to prove he was high iq, like graduate from harvard at 16 and be a math prodigy etc. OP is just some NEET retard that has narcissistic delusions that hes the chosen one thats getting into agartha because of his mental illness and all the far right slop hes consumed online. There is a difference
I graduated at the very top of my classes all the way up until the 11th grade where I really started becoming hostile to authority and refused to do any work until I eventually dropped out, I had many awards for being the top of my school n shit

I graduated at the very top of my classes all the way up until the 11th grade where I really started becoming hostile to authority and refused to do any work until I eventually dropped out, I had many awards for being the top of my school n shit
Jfl if you think thats impressive
Graduating top of ur class up until 10th grade is not an accomplishment unless you live in china or south korea, youre not that guy. Also i just know you would get mentally raped by higher level math and physics classes like real analysis or topology, that shit will humble anyone with an iq of less than 130 (which you most certainly have).
Youre probably just some 'gifted' fag with an iq of 115 that way overestimated their intelligence because they studied hard and got good results in their highschool days, jfl

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Jfl if you think thats impressive
Graduating top of ur class up until 10th grade is not an accomplishment unless you live in china or south korea, youre not that guy. Also i just know you would get mentally raped by higher level math and physics classes like real analysis or topology, that shit will humble anyone with an iq of less than 130 (which you most certainly have).
Youre probably just some 'gifted' fag with an iq of 115 that way overestimated their intelligence because they studied hard and got good results in their highschool days, jfl
Muhh school

Hitler got rejected from art school

Okay, seems to be a decrease in intelligent energy after letting this all out, this feels good, I can relax now

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
He didnt understand perspective "the representation of three-dimensional objects or spaces in two dimensional artworks"
Look at this one

The windows are completely out of perspective which is one of the fundamentals of art
Or this castle where half of it looks like its leaning to the right

Theres more but thats why he was rejected.. He was good at painting tho but he didnt understand some of the fundamentals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and slavicpsycho
He didnt understand perspective "the representation of three-dimensional objects or spaces in two dimensional artworks"
Look at this one
BRuh i wasnt done typing my shit hold up

Look at this one
Ye I understand, the best paintings are the ones that give you blood memories from 3000+ Y.A.
Photo 2024 09 26 09 58 17

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
No theres no reason to use my intelligence for anything useful on this website. I'm only here to improve my front profile as max as I can go then leave here.

What I'm sexually attracted to has nothing to do with me being smart plus if you saw her in person her ass was so fat oh my gosh it was fat gooner of tier fat
Literally does but ok

Yeah that paintings cool as frick tbh
Whats it called or gatekeep
Slavic/nordic/celtic paganism search whatever sect u are then look at those paintings

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and cooldude1231
🍟➡️🛍️

Now imagine this feeling, but with every single human you've ever interacted with. This is the shit that fucks with you mentally.

I truly mean it when I say that I relate to Ted Kaczynski and his anti-"human" personality whereas most people simply idolize him and pretend to relate to him to be edgy. No you could say that I am his reincarnation or some shit because he is polish like me it could be very possible as this started the same time when he died. Just a joke btw but anything could be fucking possible with the constant struggle I live in @ey88

I can relate to hitler, satan, god and everyone who has ever felt so above society they were just considered "different". This is my struggle.

View attachment 3233411
Based

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
hitler was a hero thats true but why was he vegetarian. If he ate raw meat his iq will increased and he would have conquered europe

He actually did shit to prove he was high iq, like graduate from harvard at 16 and be a math prodigy etc. you are just some NEET retard that has narcissistic delusions that youre the chosen one thats getting into agartha because of ur mental illness and because of all the far right slop uve consumed online thats rotted ur brain. There is a difference
This statement sums up 90% of this website

He actually did shit to prove he was high iq, like graduate from harvard at 16 and be a math prodigy etc. you are just some NEET retard that has narcissistic delusions that youre the chosen one thats getting into agartha because of ur mental illness and because of all the far right slop uve consumed online thats rotted ur brain. There is a difference
I actually added this comment to my favorites

Now imagine this feeling, but with every single human you've ever interacted with. This is the shit that fucks with you mentally.

I truly mean it when I say that I relate to Ted Kaczynski and his anti-"human" personality whereas most people simply idolize him and pretend to relate to him to be edgy. No you could say that I am his reincarnation or some shit because he is polish like me it could be very possible as this started the same time when he died. Just a joke btw but anything could be fucking possible with the constant struggle I live in @ey88

I can relate to hitler, satan, god and everyone who has ever felt so above society they were just considered "different". This is my struggle.

View attachment 3233411
So true bud

I literally don't have anyone to tag in this post. No offense to all my forum friends, you guys are at the high IQ range of the forum at 120+, but I'm on a such a higher scale of intelligence and humanity than anyone else on here, or on this earth. This is my struggle.
I stopped reading after “don’t have anyone to tag in this post”.

@slavicpsycho

how old are you btw?

it seems you have read too many of my posts.

I have such a high IQ that it exceeds the entire population. Every time I go outside or go on some internet forums, every person I interact with is so low-IQ, slave/drone like to the point to where they are inhuman. I wasn't meant to be born in modern society.

Instead I should be on private islands with other 200+ IQ secret society members
I KNOW that on these islands they eat raw meat to further increase their IQ and humanity

EVER SINCE I started eating raw meat, this feeling of being better than everyone suddenly skyrocketed. I can't even talk to the people I was once so close to, my mind just renders them as incoherent slaves now. I'm convinced 99.9% of people on this earth are not compatible with me just because of how stupid and inhuman they are compared to me. It's not just normies, I can't even relate to autists/non NTs on here and in real life whatsoever anymore.

This fucking struggle gets worse and worse every day, I keep telling to myself it's just some phase where I think I'm better than everyone but, no, I literally cannot fucking function with humans at all and I have to isolate myself from all other humans just so I don't get filled with rage at how fucking dumb they are./

The only rational solution to this is for me to be taken to these private island androgynite secret societies where I really belong. I don't know what it could be exactly, hyperborea, agartha, or just some private island on earth that's undiscoverable, hidden away from all world maps and society. I need to be there
If you were so smart you would’ve gatekeep this