High IQ Method To See If A Girl Actually Likes You #1

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Skip to the bottom in bold if you don't want to read

if she's willing to eat food you bit from and especially if she's willing to drink from your drinks

Of course this may not always be the case. Some girls might actually be disgusting and not care who they eat/drink from

But in most cases girl will care. Just like you care

For example, let's say some hot blonde girl ate/drink from something that you like and she asks you if you want some. I know a considerable amount of niggas here would be excited to consume anything containing her saliva. But fr though, most guys wouldn't mind because the girl is hot

But sure, lie and say you wouldn't. You would still significantly rather consume that from her than if some obese smelly trufemcel that looks like a man consumed it

Now, imagine if you're a female

Do you think JBs are disgusted about eating their favorite food that Chico took a bite of? Even if Chico spit all over it and mixed it together, JBs wouldn't care

But yeah, the point is obviously a girl isn't gonna mind drinking the rest of Chad's soda can, but would be absolutely disgusted about drinking some incel's

This should be common sense but I already this forum is actually retarded enough to somehow disagree with me on such a simple thread that should be water

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22775 and 17 others
Obviously the biological reason for this is because incel gene filled saliva is viewed just as dangerous as disease ridden saliva by our brains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, Deleted member 17430, isis_Bleach and 6 others
Lol at guys who have never touched a girl developing elaborate theories about them

Fucking hilarious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ageistheblackestpill, Broski and 13 others
Actually a good idea, bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Growth Plate
Very legit but how the fact are we supposed to do this IRL bro
Especially since some of us are schoolcels and sit in class with these girls
What the fuck do I do, plop a fucking coke during the middle of a lecture, loudly crack it open, take some sips, burp two times during the lecture and then ask her if she wants a drink?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 21531, roping3264 and 8 others
ok but your not chico lol, its over

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
what if they buy food for you :whatfeels:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hipcel and Growth Plate
Nigga in what situation will a female want food from me. She’d rather die of starvation than take food from me, I mean I’d probably let her die anyway (in fortnite battle Royale)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I will literally drink from the same shit as the homies (to try out a drink or hot day or whatever) this means nothing tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Homunculus and Growth Plate
what's disgusting about that. you're probably just a 1st world pussy

• JFL
I've thought of a high IQ way to do this, just bring snacks to school and take a bite out of it and ask if she wants some and hand her something u took half a bite out of or put ur mouth on and see how she responds to it
Girls are always hungry asf and always want snacks/food so this is easy way to tell

• JFL
I wont lie a JB from my school wanted a piece of my cookie,but she said:“Can i get a piece,but from the part you havent bitten yet“

Suifuel😔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 19766 and Growth Plate
Skip to the bottom in bold if you don't want to read

if she's willing to eat food you bit from and especially if she's willing to drink from your drinks

Of course this may not always be the case. Some girls might actually be disgusting and not care who they eat/drink from

But in most cases girl will care. Just like you care

For example, let's say some hot blonde girl ate/drink from something that you like and she asks you if you want some. I know a considerable amount of niggas here would be excited to consume anything containing her saliva. But fr though, most guys wouldn't mind because the girl is hot

But sure, lie and say you wouldn't. You would still significantly rather consume that from her than if some obese smelly trufemcel that looks like a man consumed it

Now, imagine if you're a female

Do you think JBs are disgusted about eating their favorite food that Chico took a bite of? Even if Chico spit all over it and mixed it together, JBs wouldn't care

But yeah, the point is obviously a girl isn't gonna mind drinking the rest of Chad's soda can, but would be absolutely disgusted about drinking some incel's

This should be common sense but I already this forum is actually retarded enough to somehow disagree with me on such a simple thread that should be water
Bros… my hot flat mate drank out of my water bottle

• JFL
Screenshot 20220819 191907 Instagram

every bitch wants some of my drink

• +1
This shit won't work now with Covid...

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 17531
@Preston what would you rate him? I think he's normie 4psl. Slightly above that at maximum. 6'2" height carries him but ignore height for psl rating ofc
everyone on here who's rated me said I was 4.5-4.75
thats an old pic tho before I leanmaxxed, I was ugly then
IMG 20220907 190131 848

me wit the same homie 2 months after the first one, definitely look better

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17531
I can vouch for this, girl I’m meeting atm (known for like 3 weeks) she cold approached me and she always put my gum in her mouth and vice versa, drinks too but I ain’t let nobody take a bite

• JFL
What if the girl asked for my used straw? I felt disgusted for her tbh since I prob didn’t brush my teeth after eating soda and fish.:lul:

• JFL
What if the girl asked for my used straw?
THAT'S THE MOST MOGGER THING EVER OBVIOUSLY
a used straw is the most disgusting thing to borrow from someone obviously
jealous of you fucking chad

THAT'S THE MOST MOGGER THING EVER OBVIOUSLY
a used straw is the most disgusting thing to borrow from someone obviously
jealous of you fucking chad
Lol I am a cutecel not a chad

Even guys would even ask to drink water from my plastic bottle.

• JFL