High IQ Paul Janka quote (2005)

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
"What men don’t realize is that even stunning women are plentiful; they may be a bit more high-maintenance, but they are not in short supply, especially in a metropolitan city like New York. I always imagine a bunch of models or dancers or actresses changing in a locker room.

They look around at all the beautiful flesh surrounding them and get a sense of their commodity-nature; they are just one of many. Keep that image in your mind; women lead men to believe they are unique, but secretly they know they are just one of many like them.

In fact, in the world, women outnumber men significantly, something like 51% to 49% for men. That’s statistically quite significant, and there are real evolutionary reasons for that, but who cares right now, and that’s not what will get you laid.

Just remember there’s no shortage of pussy. One good exercise is to pass patio restaurants on a summer night, and notice how many women are eating with other women (especially in NYC).

You think they want to be eating with their complaining, whining friend, who is depressed and with whom they have to split the bill? Of course not! They’d jump at the opportunity to be with a guy, so ask them out and then bang the shit out of them!"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Gonthar and lil truecel
cope
attractive women are rare and unattainable

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
cope
attractive women are rare and unattainable
Cope

You should be everythingmatterscelmaxxing right now instead of thinking "muh unattainable attractive women"

Actually more men get born, men just die earlier so to escape inceldom some people would have to date grannys which obviously doesn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Actually more men get born, men just die earlier so to escape inceldom some people would have to date grannys which obviously doesn't happen.
Yeah that's what he was getting at

The most dense city in the world has a lot of gl young girls?? What a fucking Surprise
Come here in my rotvillage if you can find a legit High tier Becky you are lucky asf
Also he forgot to mention the amount of chads

The most dense city in the world has a lot of gl young girls?? What a fucking Surprise
Come here in my rotvillage if you can find a legit High tier Becky you are lucky asf
Also he forgot to mention the amount of chads
He was a rich hedge fund Chad with a harvard degree 6ft+ NT, leanmaxxed swimmers physique, high iq, dark triad, narcy etc

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
What a coping animal that guy is. Anyone who claims there are more women than men (it's the opposite really among the young) is a braindead ape who doesn't realize there are many more women in the old age category.

"What men don’t realize is that even stunning women are plentiful; they may be a bit more high-maintenance, but they are not in short supply, especially in a metropolitan city like New York. I always imagine a bunch of models or dancers or actresses changing in a locker room.
location matters ALOT.
I guestimate it, it's true. that New York has more "young" women than "young" men.
In fact, in the world, women outnumber men significantly, something like 51% to 49% for men. That’s statistically quite significant, and there are real evolutionary reasons for that, but who cares right now, and that’s not what will get you laid.
There are more women than men. because there are ALOT more 65+ yo grannies than grandpa's.
From age 18 to 35. There are in most places, more men than women.
Just remember there’s no shortage of pussy. One good exercise is to pass patio restaurants on a summer night, and notice how many women are eating with other women (especially in NYC).
again, location dependant. also, single women eat out more than single men go out to eat with buddies, as an spare time hobby activity.
You think they want to be eating with their complaining, whining friend, who is depressed and with whom they have to split the bill? Of course not! They’d jump at the opportunity to be with a guy, so ask them out and then bang the shit out of them!"
it may mogg, to believe in general. what you wrote. But it's not a truth. It's ocassionally a truth, in some locations. In most locations not. But still, it may mogg as a flase mindset to have, than to have that truth based mindset. since the truth mindset, might send dudes into going full simp mode.

What a coping animal that guy is. Anyone who claims there are more women than men (it's the opposite really among the young) is a braindead ape who doesn't realize there are many more women in the old age category.
truth.
Location matters alot though. if the dude uses New York as his reference, than i is correct. But than he should had added in his statement, that it depends on location.