High IQ people are usually NT as well

massive lie. the smartest people i know are not NT what so ever. they’re retarded as people and have 0 common sense.
+
elon musk, high iq, can’t tell me he is nt

If your high IQ your super NT too. IF you google high iq people you see them in a linkedin-esque picture wearing business formal wear or something.
>high iq

>has linkedin account

:ROFLMAO:

Lmao no.

Most IQ tests see if you can think outside the box. Someone with a high IQ can find a creative solution to a problem.

Tests from the CIA and FBI are some good examples. When you jump into a situation and have to quickly find a solution, you need to bring the most clever solution, and it can be anything. A lot of people fail these tests because they can't think outside the box.

This is a classic example too. There are so many.
View attachment 2288356View attachment 2288357
This is just testing for exposure to previous meme puzzles that were similar

Also thinking outside the box is retarded 99% of the time, the box is there for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Think about the smartest people in your classes, well for me atleast. They were usually socially well-adjusted people who dressed NT. Being smart in their classes was just like a bi-product of who they were, they never really gave off aspie vibes.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Good looks is correlated with higher intelligence, jfl muh high IQ nerds is an incel meme.

Nah most high IQ people do have ADHD, TDAH and Asperger, anxiety, etc. It’s been proven.
I have Asperger syndrome and 144 IQ. But it’s true I’m pretty good at masking, human behavior tend to be basic, if you’re clever enough you can pass as a NT person. But it took me 20 years btw.
its just habit, u can be nt if you put urself in that environment for extended period of time

massive lie. the smartest people i know are not NT what so ever. they’re retarded as people and have 0 common sense.
+
elon musk, high iq, can’t tell me he is nt
theres a difference between intelligent people and high IQ autistic, the latter seems to have more maladjustment. Maybe its because therir increased high IQ is caused by high genetic mutational load.

Adhd is honestly just horrible if you need to study, yes i can't watch movies, tv shows, play story orientation games too, but i still find enjoyment in walking outside, talking to people, short term dopamine games etc. Money would kinda fix my suffering, 5 million dollars and i would quit uni
Old thread but do you remember me eriot, you and I are one of the same, I hate and love being a ADHDcel at the same time, can we let bygones be bygones and let a new beautiful friendship blossom <3

Old thread but do you remember me eriot, you and I are one of the same, I hate and love being a ADHDcel at the same time, can we let bygones be bygones and let a new beautiful friendship blossom <3
You are the ponny avi guy?

You are the ponny avi guy?
No, I'm the pony avi guy. Idk if they're pretending to be me. Probably just misses me and mistoke you for me somehow.

high iq people always got a dick up they ass