High IQ python dev INCELS get the fuck in! and make some fucking money!

S

SoutherSoldier

Iron
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, poopoohead, capybara and 2 others
I don’t trust crypto bros

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Sondern, joeveniro and 1 other person
I don’t trust crypto bros
If you had two choices:
Put a rusty screw inside your urethra
or
Trusting a cryptobro
Which one would you chose?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: schizo echochamber, capybara, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
I have been developing this cryptocurrency for the past 2 years. If you can make a GitHub contribution I will give you a stake, before I bring it to market.
Dont give a fuck, we need GitHub stars baby

If u need team members, like community management, some telegram marketing or anything, im willing to join ur team, i got exp in working in some crypto projects.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
The newest crypto! Guys we have to get in now!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, SurgeryEnjoyer, 0hMan and 1 other person
Just scam incels by making save the kids crypto 2 bro

The newest crypto! Guys we have to get in now!
The reputation of crypto is so destroyed I cant even market my own (legit) project. Anyways It is NOT based on blockchain. Sub 15 second, FREE transactions.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE​

How does our new POI (Proof of IP) algorithm work?

Each time, a user needs to determine the rightful owner of an International Dollar bill, a (((democratic election))) cycle is held. The User asks all nodes (+ 10 UDP nodes behind NAT), to cast in their vote. The votes are counted, and if the majority agrees that the bill belongs to the user's address, a consensus has been reached. All it takes to cast a vote is a valid IPv4 address, that is online and reachable, ergo PROOF OF IP.

————————

Also they want you to open the ports on your router to publicly host a node JFL at the security implications of this in crypto holy shit

I’m too schizo for this shit, get fucked

Wait till the black hat hackers and the corrupt government agencies are attacking this network it will be a blood bath

————————

Also they want you to open the ports on your router to publicly host a node JFL at the security implications of this in crypto holy shit

I’m too schizo for this shit, get fucked
yes, try running a bitcoin node. It is the same thing, you need to open a port. But you can also run the software and make transactions without running a node, and exposing your Ip. Promise you its safe lol

I have been developing this cryptocurrency for the past 2 years. If you can make a GitHub contribution I will give you a stake, before I bring it to market.
Dont give a fuck, we need GitHub stars baby

Can a boomer like me with limited technical skill do this guithub contribution to a regular computer?
Or do need technical skill and knowledge?

If I can do it. I am in.

Schizophrenia

Can a boomer like me with limited technical skill do this guithub contribution to a regular computer?
Or do need technical skill and knowledge?

If I can do it. I am in.
do u know what a pull request is jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Marsik
Nobody wants to participate in your rug pull bro

fucking nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik, schizo echochamber and capybara
i was a cryptocell until i bought shitcoin and cumrockets now i mog