HIGH IQ SLAYER OPEN THIS, minoxidil related question.

nachttv

nachttv

Iron
I have been taking 5 mg of oral minoxidil for a week now and I noticed that I am bloated asf. I then read that to counteract the effects of minoxidil you can use FUROSEMIDE, lasix. Considering that I take 5 mg every day, how many g and how often should I take FUROSEMIDE?

Minoxidil restricts potassium channels which leads to water retention also ur fucking retarded for taking 5mg of Minoxidil. It can cause serious heart issues. You should pick topical or microdose to 1mg - 1.5mg.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, GreekGenes, ryuken and 1 other person

Attachments

• 3519698_1671992998213-png.png
    3519698_1671992998213-png.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Minoxidil restricts potassium channels which leads to water retention also ur fucking retarded for taking 5mg of Minoxidil. It can cause serious heart issues. You should pick topical or microdose to 1mg - 1.5mg.
I'm not noticing any discomfort, not even a racing heart, if that were to happen I'll lower the dose.

I'm not noticing any discomfort, not even a racing heart, if that were to happen I'll lower the dose.
Yeah but u realize it's dangerous as it can cause fluid buildup in ur heart. IF taken orally.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I have been taking 5 mg of oral minoxidil for a week now and I noticed that I am bloated asf. I then read that to counteract the effects of minoxidil you can use FUROSEMIDE, lasix. Considering that I take 5 mg every day, how many g and how often should I take FUROSEMIDE?
minox bloat wont last a long time i dont think u should take diurectics

yes, but understand that oral minoxidil goes systemic at a rate 100:1 that of topical minoxidil and with 5mg oral you're taking the double dose of 2,5mg which derms usually prescribe.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I wouldn't do that you are putting very high work on your heart

yes, but understand that oral minoxidil goes systemic at a rate 100:1 that of topical minoxidil and with 5mg oral you're taking the double dose of 2,5mg which derms usually prescribe.
5 mg should actually still be safe but 2.5 mg is the way to go imo

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
probably, but pericardial effusion has been observed even on 2,5mg oral.

The point is that many people get on oral minoxidil who probably never had their heart checked and i think it's a bit too laxly prescribed especially when there is a safe and effective topical version.

probably, but pericardial effusion has been observed even on 2,5mg oral.

The point is that many people get on oral minoxidil who probably never had their heart checked and i think it's a bit too laxly prescribed especially when there is a safe and effective topical version.
so 2.5mg and 5mg have similar effects?

minox bloat wont last a long time i dont think u should take diurectics
It will last until you take minox i did 5 mg too for few months i gained 2.5 fucking kgs in 1 week of bloat and never lost those until i quit it then i resumed 2.5 mg and i gained a bit less of bloat prob 1-1.5 kgs

It will last until you take minox i did 5 mg too for few months i gained 2.5 fucking kgs in 1 week of bloat and never lost those until i quit it then i resumed 2.5 mg and i gained a bit less of bloat prob 1-1.5 kgs
Did you notice any significant changes in efficiency between 2.5 and 5 mg?

damn my bloat was mainly gone by week 2/3

Enjoy your 500 bp heart:ogre: