HIGH IQ SOCIAL ANXIETY/INTROVERT COPIUM SOCIALMAXXING THEORY ADVICE THREAD

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
Personal thesis regarding social anxiety, introvert and antisocial behavior and its root causes, will write another thread on how to deal with/ "fix" said issues

My theory is the following: all introverted and antisocial behavior stems from a handful myriad of issues, which comply mainly of; mental issues (autism, being retarded, etc), looking ugly, having no parental or maternal figure during childhood, having no exposure to other kids social interactions while growing up, being lazy or having trauma.

Whys that? Mental issues part is quite self-explanatory, pretty much over if you're extremely autistic nevertheless if you're not that high up in the spectrum I suppose you still can socialmaxx aiming to becoming less weird-like.

Looking ugly is also quite self-explanatory for black pilled folk but blue pilled normies won't necessarily agree on this because they always make it all about personality, but obviously if you're horrendously looking talking to people is going to be a much more herculean task if compared to a chad, but tbh I wouldn't worry about this topic if you're a 6 or more, if not the case looksmaxx until u reach at least 5.5 to start worrying on the other aspects you might lack.

Having no parental or maternal figure growing up is an essential contributor to human socialization, lacking one or both of those factors can severely impact the mind of the child later in life, I believe having a supportive and normal household around children is essential for them to be "normal" and not have any hardships in communicational skills since the lack of parenting left them gaps in those areas.

Having no exposure to other kids around the same age while being brought up is arguably also essential for developing a healthy brain and not becoming socially inept, this teaches the infant to communicate and socialize from a young age and probably has lifelong consequences as well.

Being lazy is possibly controversial, but honestly I believe a considerable amount of introverts or so-called antisocial people are in that state simply because they aren't bold enough to get outside their comfort zone and challenge themselves, it's extremely easy to give such said excuses time from time without trying to put yourself out to people thus staying in that same bubble and becoming idle. I remember this one time I was afraid to give a speech out in public for a reasonably big crowd, my friends encouraged me to but I really wasn't feeling it (again, lazy excuse for being socially retarded), after a while I got on the bandwagon and took their advice, ends up it wasn't bad at all and I felt good being cheered for the talk. After that episode I didn't feel so anxious speaking in public again and gained confidence. Simply put confronting your fears is intimidating and staying inside your own shell is comfortable and reassures ourselves.

Trauma; mostly occurs during childhood, prob one of the most difficult ones to heal through even tho its a mental barrier, not sure if therapy could entirely cure it but if its deeply rooted trauma you probably also lack present parental figures or other kids same age growing up.

Would highly appreciate your feedback on the thread quality

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
tldr; genetics.

no environment coping.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
read everything and i agree wholeheartedly