[High IQ] tip to never lose arguments

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
this is how you make an argument fizzle out every time.

step 1 is never use the term "I". never refer to yourself. say the points directly. it puts you on the defensive. in line with saying the points directly never introduce points with as a hypothetical especially like i think this is a or i'm pretty sure it's etc just say a and it's

step 2 is to keep prolonging the argument and gradually redefining your original position until it's obvious the opponent is too confused for there to be a definite conclusion. that's when the argument fizzles out from the confusion and nobody wins or loses. you might even win. you see this never works without step 1. you're going to sound like you're in obvious damage control if you keep referring to yourself.

btw i've never argued not in good faith here but it is an essential life skill tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zdeweilx, AbandonShip and 17 others
Overpowered strategy, I use this everytime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sonicgamer1337, BigBiceps and 5 others
Overpowered strategy, I use this everytime
a related tip is to always say the opponent is valid in some roundabout irrelevant way because once they've been proven a little right in an irrelevant way they're less likely to continue the exchange. the best tip in public is to make people listening laugh by purposely misinterpreting what they've said in a humorous way to make it seem ridiculous, but everyone knows this. it makes the opponent feel like shit too JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zdeweilx, sonicgamer1337 and 3 others
lol
to win an argument be rational.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2745, Aesthetic and 2 others
Don't write long paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Aesthetic and 1 other person
Didnt read but probably some cucked DO THIS TO WIN strategy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5912 and TheAscendedOne
[High IQ] tip to never lose arguments

Be good-looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, AlexanderTheGreat and 1 other person
Best way to win arguments is by being good looking
Literally noone cares what either party is saying they just agree with whoever has more social value.

I used to get in arguments with girls in school all the time, completely own them,make them cry and everyone always just agreed with the girl because girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 3328 and 8 others
Best way to win arguments is by been Ng good looking
Literally noone cares what either party is saying they just agree with whoever has more social value.

I used to get in arguments with girls in school all the time, complete own them,make them cry and everyone always just agreed with the girl because girl.

don't argue with girls when you have an audience. if they socially mog you then you can overcome this by making the audience laugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
This should be natural if you're not an autist. Only girls usually get defensive and use too many I's in an argument.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sonicgamer1337, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
just read "the art of being right" by schopenhauer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Feanor
reason don´t cares. wasn´t supposed this to be IQ post?
you gotta use facts and logic is retarded and not high IQ at all. keep thinking you'll win arguments by being rational alone and you won't because arguments are rhetoric and a charismatic person can speak nonsense for hours. retard. on top of that you often get in arguments and realize you are wrong and that's when rhetoric becomes important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I just tell users here that I live in their head rent free over and over its pretty funny

• +1
  • JFL
a carismatich sophist can speak the shit he wants for hours on end, but finds a rational guy like me and get shafted in the ass. only retards fall for rethoric.get smart and show sophists that they are your meat

• +1
a carismatich sophist can speak the shit he wants for hours on end, but finds a rational guy like me and get shafted in the ass. only retards fall for rethoric.get smart and show sophists that they are your meat
carismatich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Feanor and TheAscendedOne
i wonder how many times this has happened to you. and besides the most important arguments are ones that have an audience.

• +1
Provocate him so that he barks at you

then leave convo

• +1
i wonder how many times this has happened to you. and besides the most important arguments are ones that have an audience.
lets say that i debated during years almost dayly. never lost one.
most importants arguments having an audience?lol
it´s completly arbitrary.your opinion only
you can have an argument with other person alone an create ideas to change the world. or have a stadium full of people and nothing good comes from those arguments. look at trump rallies or other political freak show.

• +1
lets say that i debated during years almost dayly. never lost one.
most importants arguments having an audience?lol
it´s completly arbitrary.your opinion only
you can have an argument with other person alone an create ideas to change the world. or have a stadium full of people and nothing good comes from those arguments. look at trump rallies or other political freak show.
if you convince the audience you're correct even if the opponents uses facts and logic but in a less accessible way then you might as well have won, and social pressure will help to convince the opponent. one on one arguments are just an intellectual exercise most the time.

• +1
be high pedigree of anglo ancestry (top 5 families)

then everyone comes accross as balkan failures in comparison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

very long time no see

Last edited:
  • +1

You’re subhuman tbh. You’re low pedigree. If you were high pedigree you wouldn’t be here on PSL

• +1
You’re subhuman tbh. You’re low pedigree. If you were high pedigree you wouldn’t be here on PSL
he's a great example of successful sophistry. he never substantiates what he says, never addresses people's points, communicates in a very confident way, and go into his threads and see how many people agree with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
he's a great example of successful sophistry. he never substantiates what he says, never addresses people's points, communicates in a very confident way, and go into his threads and see how many people agree with him.
Indeed brother

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
if someone disagrees with me i just beat them down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Feanor and 1 other person
im going to drive up there and rape you one day feanor

• +1
  • Woah
I can tell very easily when someone is going off at a tangent tbh.

Id never get into an argument unless I'm not right or 50% right so i can never be defeated lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayer, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
incell trait; idolising forum members and trying to break down and analyse why they are superior

if it isnt coming 100% naturally and organically, you are a fraud (this unironically translates to looks too)

unfortunately for many users here, your natural and organic state just isnt anywhere near enough

hence, metal jaws, silicone eyes, steroids, sheep and parroting

• +1
  • JFL
incell trait; idolising forum members and trying to break down and analyse why they are superior

if it isnt coming 100% naturally and organically, you are a fraud (this unironically translates to looks too)

unfortunately for many users here, your natural and organic state just isnt anywhere near enough

hence, metal jaws, silicone eyes, steroids, sheep and parroting
thank you for this post. it reads like it's correct and many people might agree with it but if you examine it closer it does not follow.

"

"
this doesn't make sense. the first line does not substantiate the second one but it appears to. you can still analyze forum members and also have your superiority come naturally to you. you haven't proven otherwise.

Last edited:
  • +1
thank you for this post. it reads like it's correct but if you examine it closer it does not logically follow.

"

"
this doesn't make sense. the first line does not substantiate the second one but it appears to. you can still analyze forum members and also have your superiority come naturally to you. you haven't proven otherwise.

this is 100x worse than getting "roasted", quite eerie actually

knowing you are going through my threads with an intent to analyse and implement what is just a natural phenomenon

i always knew i am too influencial, but not to this degree...my content should be monetised tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 6401, AbandonShip and 3 others
this is 100x worse than getting "roasted", quite eerie actually

knowing you are going through my threads with an intent to analyse and implement what is just a natural phenomenon

i always knew i am too influencial, but not to this degree...my content should be monetised tbh
i don't necessarily hate you and i do think it is a natural phenomenon. people with high class backgrounds are often raised this way. did you go to a boarding school?

• +1
High IQ

• +1
i don't necessarily hate you and i do think it is a natural phenomenon. people with high class backgrounds are often raised this way. did you go to a boarding school?

sorry mate im not giving you more information to add to your portfolio you have created on me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Context matters, you wouldn't talk to a dog the same way you talk to a human, so if your opponent is primitive using logic and facts to win an argument will never work, you will have to rely on logical fallacies to win.

• +1
  • +1
Also, never concede a point. Always operate on the assumption that you're 100% correct every time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Feanor
Also, never concede a point. Always operate on the assumption that you're 100% correct every time.
a related tip is to always say the opponent is valid in some roundabout irrelevant way because once they've been proven a little right in an irrelevant way they're less likely to continue the exchange. the best tip in public is to make people listening laugh by purposely misinterpreting what they've said in a humorous way to make it seem ridiculous, but everyone knows this. it makes the opponent feel like shit too JFL.
see this post earlier in the thread. i think it helps to concede a point in an irrelevant way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayer
see this post earlier in the thread. i think it helps to concede a point in an irrelevant way
Yeah legit didn't see that post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
lol
to win an argument be rational.
you will “win” but you will get nothing no ego in return. too much ration is no good. people want their feelings played like if they were women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sonicgamer1337 and Feanor
When a guy tries to argue with them i tell them to keep crying for me. Usually they then simply just stop.

With girls i just pretend everything is fine or fuck around and say shit like ¨niche weather today isn't it¨

• +1
When a guy tries to argue with them i tell them to keep crying for me. Usually they then simply just stop.

With girls i just pretend everything is fine or fuck around and say shit like ¨niche weather today isn't it¨
irl the dismissive method only works if you socially mog them tbh. without a clear conclusion people will just fall into agree with who they like more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
irl the dismissive method only works if you socially mog them tbh. without a clear conclusion people will just fall into agree with who they like more.
IRL it works most of the time. I look like i have alot of social status and fraud NT insanely well and people think i go out alot, meanwhile, i am a hard rotter.

• JFL
  • +1
you cant win a fight if someone is superior to you and personally attacks you. like if a rich person is arguing with me even if im winning he can just say shit like "yea go back to work your shitty job" i have no defense against that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and Feanor
you cant win a fight if someone is superior to you and personally attacks you. like if a rich person is arguing with me even if im winning he can just say shit like "yea go back to work your shitty job" i have no defense against that tbh
if they aim a blow at you in a way like that, one that is determined by social position, then they've given up the right of being made fun of themselves. money is the only difference and isn't really even a personal characteristic nor is being high class. there are many ways in which rich people are indiscriminated from the poor folk like appearance, which is much more personal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 3043
Best way to win arguments is by being good looking

I used to get in arguments with girls in school all the time, completely own them,make them cry and everyone always just agreed with the girl because girl.
chad
if they aim a blow at you in a way like that, one that is determined by social position, then they've given up the right of being made fun of themselves. money is the only difference and isn't really even a personal characteristic nor is being high class. there are many ways in which rich people are indiscriminated from the poor folk like appearance, which is much more personal.
i do all you Say but naturally without knowing and éloquence is very important thankfully i have it too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and Feanor
that was an example. if someone completely mogs you looks wise and makes fun of you, it's even worst. like the zuck and basketball guy pic. no matter what way you put it everyone rather be the basketball guy. in an argument all a better man has to say is he mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Feanor