[High IQ] tip to never lose arguments

you cant win a fight if someone is superior to you and personally attacks you. like if a rich person is arguing with me even if im winning he can just say shit like "yea go back to work your shitty job" i have no defense against that tbh
Most normies regress to ad hominem tbh, this is one of the reason i've quit getting myself into arguments irl. It's just so enerving to raise your cortisol for nothing when you can just say "keep barking for me" and move on with your day without bothering with normies whose only source of happiness is having quarrels with others in order to agitate them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Cant win arguments with redditors, you will just be spam downdooted and have old posts from years ago used against you with an army that refuses to compromise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and stuckneworleans
that was an example. if someone completely mogs you looks wise and makes fun of you, it's even worst. like the zuck and basketball guy pic. no matter what way you put it everyone rather be the basketball guy. in an argument all a better man has to say is he mogs you
why would you debate on a matter you are not knowlegeable. and a solution that i Can Say is to attack him indirectly on a matter that u mog him and is better Seen in the society.

or to keep your calm and make everyone understand he only has left ad personem.

pretty easy ngl
just learn how to behave and speak well in a debate to even be able to not show émotion and Always keep calm and you are better than 90/100 already

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
that was an example. if someone completely mogs you looks wise and makes fun of you, it's even worst. like the zuck and basketball guy pic. no matter what way you put it everyone rather be the basketball guy. in an argument all a better man has to say is he mogs you

when i was in middle school there was this incredible dickhead who mogged me socially and physically who was trying to roast me unprovoked and i won by continually making fun of his chin until people laughed and he never started an argument with me again, but you're right def avoid shit like this you'll just have to deal with it.

idk the name of this method but there was someone like that who was extremely confrontational who eventually tried squaring me up and i responded with "why do you always try to fight everybody" and ignored him. i was a complete nobody and i was in tons of his classes and his behavior changed a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 25thpercentile human
when i was in middle school there was this incredible dickhead who mogged me socially and physically who was trying to roast me unprovoked and i won by continually making fun of his chin until people laughed and he never started an argument with me again, but you're right def avoid shit like this you'll just have to deal with it.

idk the name of this method but there was someone like that who was extremely confrontational who eventually tried squaring me up and i responded with "why do you always try to fight everybody" and ignored him. i was a complete nobody and i was in tons of his classes and his behavior changed a lot
tbh in ms all i had were my fists and i was good at it. but i never Lost a debate.
it's mostly a matter of beeing very eloquent, knowlegeable, and give good male calm vibes dominant.
in my case i Always loved debate mogging so it was natural and my family most are good poet/debaters/speakers so imo it's mostly genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and Feanor

yea i saw that when chaddeus was making fun of the leonardo guy on rate section. he was just like "why are making fun of me i thought this site is to help one another", i just called it NT mogged that time but not sure what's it really called

imma just share my story. there was this 5'5 trucel kid complaining to me because i was talking in class with my friend and distracting him. i knew i got higher/equal than him on the last test because i got perfect score. i apologized to him but i can imagine someone just chuckling and ignore him. and i imagined someone doing the same to me and its been bugging me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Feanor
tbh in ms all i had were my fists and i was good at it. but i never Lost a debate.
it's mostly a matter of beeing very eloquent, knowlegeable, and give good male calm vibes dominant.
in my case i Always loved debate mogging so it was natural and my family most are good poet/debaters/speakers so imo it's mostly genetic.
you might just be too nice. people won't argue in bad faith if they like you enough. they only begin to once they realize there might be social consequences to losing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 3043
you might just be too nice. people won't argue in bad faith if they like you enough. they only begin to once they realize there might be social consequences to losing.
true... i'm too sensitive to be a Bad Guy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
Do you guys still get into arguments irl after taking the blackpill?

I couldn't care less about things in general nowadays. Before the blackpill I was always keen to debate evolution, economic theories, immigration etc but now it feels so fucking pointless. All I care about is looking good and enjoy the little things in life. There's no Point in raising your cortisol over stuff that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
I don't argue anymore

I used to be huge on debating as a kid, until I grew up and realized it's all about social value, power, sense of humor, looks, etc. Nobody cares about arguments, seriously. Nobody is reading Revolt against the modern world to find out the solution to the contractions of modernity. Nobody. Now I don't argue at all, it's useless, I just make fun of the opposing position if it's convenient.

If you will present something, you just have to know you're right and why down to the very technical details (to match any big brain folks who might eventually try to refute you publicly), and convert that to a funny, easy to understand and parrot, speech for the normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Do you guys still get into arguments irl after taking the blackpill?

I couldn't care less about things in general nowadays. Before the blackpill I was always keen to debate evolution, economic theories, immigration etc but now it feels so fucking pointless. All I care about is looking good and enjoy the little things in life. There's no Point in raising your cortisol over stuff that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
only with my friends tbh. i think most people get to this point. it's when you delete fb. i pity people who become super stressed over politics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
Nobody is reading Revolt against the modern world to find out the solution to the contractions of modernity. Nobody.
Well, bluepilled incels do. They need to cope to feel important. That's why the vast majority of politicians and scientists are ugly. Chad doesn't read about general topics to broaden his knowledge, he already knows the meaning of Life on a subconsious level. He gets to have sex a lot and enjoy parties with attractive women.

• +1
Well, bluepilled incels do. They need to cope to feel important. That's why the vast majority of politicians and scientists are ugly. Chad doesn't read about general topics to broaden his knowledge, he already knows the meaning of Life on a subconsious level. He gets to have sex a lot and enjoy parties with attractive women.
Sure, one could say that. But also it is valid to remember that the men who have most sex have a mean IQ of 90 (there's a study on this which I don't have right now), and that after, say, 120 IQ, you'd expect it to be increasingly harder to find meaning in life solely on the basis of sexual pleasure.

There are a lot of copers though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Feanor, stuckneworleans and 1 other person