(HIGH IQ users GTFIH) How can I text the girl who blocked all of my Instagram accounts?

how does no one say the obvious?

leave her alone u autistic creep and commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
how does no one say the obvious?

leave her alone u autistic creep and commit suicide
shut up repcel wigger normie cuck read the title first HIGH IQ USERS ONLY

she ghosted me after we met
yeah but this one blocked me so what can I do? I have to buy new everything to maybe text her again (if I even could do so because insta is cucked nowdays you can't dm anyone there are restrictions)

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
yeah but this one blocked me so what can I do? I have to buy new everything to maybe text her again (if I even could do so because insta is cucked nowdays you can't dm anyone there are restrictions)
why did she block?

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
what would you do now if you were me bhai? should I be a simp to the end for that girl or should I give up and forget about her? we just met idk what to do
Bro there will be a lot better girls than her stop being a bitch (also send her @ to me private i wanna see why you're so desperate)

• JFL
Nigga the disrespect i feel bad for u
thanks bro idk I think I deserved it I'm such a fool
Bro there will be a lot better girls than her stop being a bitch (also send her @ to me private i wanna see why you're so desperate)
nah bro she's so special I mean she's something between HTB and Stacylite she has 60 followers and is autistic I MUST NOT LOSS HER also she somehow was into me I have to text her again even tho I'll appear as a simp I don't even care about my honor and dignity anymore

thanks bro idk I think I deserved it I'm such a fool

nah bro she's so special I mean she's something between HTB and Stacylite she has 60 followers and is autistic I MUST NOT LOSS HER also she somehow was into me I have to text her again even tho I'll appear as a simp I don't even care about my honor and dignity anymore
No bro even if you got her back you will lose all ur respect she will be the masculine wnergy and u will be feminine forgot the hamza teaching :feelsrope:

• JFL
No bro even if you got her back you will lose all ur respect she will be the masculine wnergy and u will be feminine forgot the hamza teaching :feelsrope:
nah man I want her to forgive me after that I'll be masculine again yet hopefully not autistic

nah man I want her to forgive me after that I'll be masculine again yet hopefully not autistic
Bro look at what she literally wrote you dont you get it she was js playing with u to pass her time

• Hmm...
Bro look at what she literally wrote you dont you get it she was js playing with u to pass her time
nah man it's really common for people in my country to speak like that even with friends they usually say things like stop shitting or eat shit it's not really an insult but blocking actually insulted me I'd fuck her little asshole so hard for this tbh but I now need to play like I'm sorry for what I did bro

nah man it's really common for people in my country to speak like that even with friends they usually say things like stop shitting or eat shit it's not really an insult but blocking actually insulted me I'd fuck her little asshole so hard for this tbh but I now need to play like I'm sorry for what I did bro
Bro i suggest go get her location break into her house go to her room grab her by her hairs and get her into your vehicle then uconcious her and torture her and then rape her to death

• WTF
Backstory: since I instamaxxed recently I started adding random girls and cool people while my profile was public

so yesterday I saw some girl with no mutuals added me and I added her back -
she texted me first - even though I have anime pfp so she didn't know how do I look like... she sent me some shitpost stuff and memes and after that told me that I'm "cool"... later she became unexpectedly close to me like she spoke me about her fake girl friends from the past etc... but after that I started drinking FUCKING SHITTY WINE which made me even more retarded I was speaking nonsense and she told me I'm not interesting and blocked me... fucking shit

for the record SHE'S EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE 18 yo brunette (high HTB to low Stacylite) with autistic tendencies... I COULD PULL HER SHE WAS THE GIFT FROM GOD like imagine if attractive girl with 60 followers and private account added you and started talking to you... aurapill is underrated ngl but even I was initially shocked when I saw her stories she was fine asf... guys I'm such a waste I WASTED THIS OPPORTUNITY now idk how to cope?

can I somehow text her from completely new device account IP address everything? I would be a fucking simp if I did so but I really missed this gold opportunity tbh she wasn't arrogant at all it's all about my autism and alcoholism... I really want to text her and TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE...
Bro an almost identical situation happened to me and I’m telling you fucked up unless ur gl irl

• Hmm...
Bro i suggest go get her location break into her house go to her room grab her by her hairs and get her into your vehicle then uconcious her and torture her and then rape her to death
NO ADONIS WOULD DO THAT
Bro an almost identical situation happened to me and I’m telling you fucked up unless ur gl irl
I sent her my photo and asked if I look older or younger and she said that I look just like I should so probably she thought I'm decent looking she continued texting me tbh if she didn't like me she would ghost me or something... it's my fault for being hyper-autistic after drinking some shitty wine and that's why she blocked me I wrote her some random nonsense sentences and she said "are you trolling me? go troll someone else you aren't funny" and then she blocked me bro

NO ADONIS WOULD DO THAT

I sent her my photo and asked if I look older or younger and she said that I look just like I should so probably she thought I'm decent looking she continued texting me tbh if she didn't like me she would ghost me or something... it's my fault for being hyper-autistic after drinking some shitty wine and that's why she blocked me I wrote her some random nonsense sentences and she said "are you trolling me? go troll someone else you aren't funny" and then she blocked me bro
Ye you clearly don’t want to have sex from ur behavior

Don’t blame the wine bro. It’s over but next time don’t cope thinking ur autistic just cuz ur afraid to smash and muh alcohol.

• JFL
Ye you clearly don’t want to have sex from ur behavior

Don’t blame the wine bro. It’s over but next time don’t cope thinking ur autistic just cuz ur afraid to smash and muh alcohol.
I wanna smash I don't wanna rape I'm a nice guy I would never rape

@PseudoMaxxer thoughts?

@PseudoMaxxer thoughts?
Never been in a situation like this, but take off the anime pfp asap. It screams “loser” to foids.

And don’t get too excited for just one random foid bro, talk to multiple ones.

And this girl didn’t even know how you look like so you can’t know if she ACTUALLY likes you or not.

Good luck brotha

• +1
Never been in a situation like this, but take off the anime pfp asap. It screams “loser” to foids.
idk bro seems like alt/cute/schizo girls don't mind if you have it but still I agree that average basic women think like that
And don’t get too excited for just one random foid bro, talk to multiple ones.
yeah EXACTLY bro that's what I do all the time I speak with few of them but still this one added me first and kinda was into me BUT I GAVE UP SHE BLOCKED ME I CAN'T TEXT HER ANYMORE BRO
And this girl didn’t even know how you look like so you can’t know if she ACTUALLY likes you or not.
nah she knows I sent her my pic and she didn't ghost me so idk I think she just would have ghosted me if she didn't like me but yeah if I was a Chad she wouldn't block me at all idk maybe I should just move on I have other options but this one was kinda nice to me and she texted me non-stop it means that she's not a player nor arrogant whatsoever but who knows...
Good luck brotha
thanks bro I wish you all the best I asked you for opinion because I know you have some experience idk who to ask anymore bro I have no friends irl

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
hamza fags gotta get the fuck outta here this is looksmaxxxing not cope redpillmaxxing

• WTF
jfl elliot rodger mogs you cuck you will always be lonely you incel
he mogs nobody jfl at that truecel deadcel kys you fanboy