High iq users gtfih

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Tore my rotator cuff and cant do anything physical for 4-6 weeks i was thinking about running mk677 and igf1 shots to help speed up recovery and to preserve muscle while being injured , is their anything else im missing?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and likenesss
If I be you I personally would use BPC 157 in this case and not bother with IG1 and mk677.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and edodalic29
Except those shots you also need a 12 gauge shotgun shot to your face

whyd i click on this im retarded

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
id look into bpc-157 and TB 500 also tho
Thanks man , i legit sat there at the gym after i popped it back into place for like 10 minutes not knowing what to do lol , finished the workout somehow but woke up today w mild pain

its over. u will never be the same
but u can try

Thanks man , i legit sat there at the gym after i popped it back into place for like 10 minutes not knowing what to do lol , finished the workout somehow but woke up today w mild pain
looks like they are 35 each on amino asylum. they will heal u wayyyyy better than mk. and to keep muscle id honestly just use a 15 mg ostarine cycle. i gained muscle on it in a ridiculous deficit. no pct needed either obviously

Tore my rotator cuff and cant do anything physical for 4-6 weeks i was thinking about running mk677 and igf1 shots to help speed up recovery and to preserve muscle while being injured , is their anything else im missing?
nigga i almost been injured only retards get injured

Ask a docter!