High iq

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Being high iq could save me but I don't know how to do it. I don't know how to be.

I take wrong decisions, i let opportunities and time go.

Beyond overly emotional dumb cel self inducing itself to misery and rope. That's what I am. Nothing else.

If I was smart I'd be in a way better position because i technically have some potential but well, I'm not.

Bye.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Catawampus and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
0FC855DB 56BC 4242 B847 B05538C0B84A

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Why do u speak?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Another day, another brutal reminder that I lost before doing a single move.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Catawampus
Another day, another brutal reminder that I lost before doing a single move.
Cope you're high iq but with delusional/ not totally realistic views. You can ascend easier than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
At least you admit you're low IQ

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and RAITEIII
get very good at chess and supplement with nootropics

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5081
Unfortunately IQ doesn't give you social skills or street smarts. All it assesses is how good you are at finding patterns, basically math.

President being high IQ is not a causation but a correlation. President are usually pretty well known before they start campaigning, and the only way to be known as an oldcel is to be successful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5081
Never played chess but I'm godlike playing parcheesi tbh
that's good, but give your brain a new challenge, from what I've red, chess pro's even have 200 iq

• +1
Unfortunately IQ doesn't give you social skills or street smarts. All it assesses is how good you are at finding patterns, basically math.

President being high IQ is not a causation but a correlation. President are usually pretty well known before they start campaigning, and the only way to be known as an oldcel is to be successful.
What do u call "Street smarts"? I'm not really talking about those stupid tests but I guess they somehow might indicate your ability to find solutions to problems to a certain degree.

That's what I'm lacking. Or maybe it's just that the things I want don't really have a solution. Idk. I cant tell. I'm low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What do u call "Street smarts"? I'm not really talking about those stupid tests but I guess they somehow might indicate your ability to find solutions to problems to a certain degree.

That's what I'm lacking. Or maybe it's just that the things I want don't really have a solution. Idk. I cant tell. I'm low iq.
Idk whatever normies mean ig. Usually when someone says street smarts they are reffering to knowledge, decision making, and situational awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE LOW IQ TO ME.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Catawampus