High IQcels GTFIH - Getting a Hair Transplant in 3 weeks; Need Hairline Aesthetics Help

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.
Alright, so I’m going to one of the top rated HT surgeons worldwide in 3 weeks.
I’m lowering my hairline by 1.2-2cm, as well as narrowing my temples, focusing on sharp Pitt like temporal peaks.
That’s what I’ve planned for; a Pitt like hairline.
I’ll throw in a photo of what I drew on myself.
Any tips? I am really unsure as to whether or not a want a very small widows peak, in the dead centre, for added symmetry, or if I want it dead straight for facial squareness.
I’m spending a heap of money on this and want to make sure every aspect is dialled in at 100% in order to obtain maximal aesthetics.
1810AFF1 5FFC 444C 9709 D49F69F757F2

Bear in mind that I’ve experienced zero balding, have been on Finasteride for a while (prevention, until I want to start a family, then I’ll go an alternate route), and have a naturally wide forehead and ES ratio of like 0.47-48 - however my eyes look fairly close set, I’m assuming due to a lack of outer eye area aesthetics and a non downswung medial canthus :feelswhy: - I’m getting fillers in October to address my UEE, as well as make my chin taller and more square, then in future potentially infras or radiesse under eyes)

Demi god or nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goodgamebro, tombradylover, Deleted member 24444 and 5 others

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, tombradylover, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
Cage way too low and you don't need fillers for UEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Swole bravo
Cage way too low and you don't need fillers for UEE
I do, I want zero UEE, it’s the opry look I’m going for, not Hacker.
Doesn’t seem low at all to me, it’s fairly high-ish, just super narrow.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and IndraBC
I do, I want zero UEE, it’s the opry look I’m going for, not Hacker.
Doesn’t seem low at all to me, it’s fairly high-ish, just super narrow.
your eye area is good, male gaze is a major cope

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Brootal, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Too low and narrow, overkill imo.
Halfway between what you want and what you have now would be ideal and look more natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and SteveRogers
your eye area is good, male gaze is a major cope
It’s shit imo.
My biggest failo by far.
I understand that male gaze it cope, however I want a good mix - for me hunter eyes and a lower + narrow hairline are essential to ascending my upper/middle third.
Too low and narrow, overkill imo.
Halfway between what you want and what you have now would be ideal and look more natural.
Thanks, I’ll take it into consideration, I believe that photo is 2cm, would 1.2-1.4cm be more appropriate?
Also, slight widows peak or nah?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
It’s shit imo.
My biggest failo by far.
I understand that male gaze it cope, however I want a good mix - for me hunter eyes and a lower + narrow hairline are essential to ascending my upper/middle third.

Thanks, I’ll take it into consideration, I believe that photo is 2cm, would 1.2-1.4cm be more appropriate?
You won't ever be satisfied. You say you understand it is cope but you still want it and you consider your eye area your biggest failo - you are bound to be disappointed. I have only seen this picture but your eye area looks good. Hairline is overkill but I can see it improving you. If you never had a widows peak, don't get one imo, that's just weird

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Mr.Proper and SteveRogers
How old are you ? What is the surgeon ? How many time did you wait to get a consultation with him ?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
You can’t get enough grafts to put it that low. You need to reinforce your existing hairline with grafts all the way and then get forehead reduction surgery. It’s going to be more expensive, but it’s the only way.

If you opt for lowering your hairline through transplant only, it will look like shit and will look even worse with age.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, SteveRogers and Deleted member 15539
1.2 would work best, is your lower third particularly big?
Slight widow's peak is a natural male hairline shape, frankly I think it looks better than a round female hairline.

• +1
How old are you ? What is the surgeon ? How many time did you wait to get a consultation with him ?
Just turned 23, Dr Laorwong, I booked it back in Jan, but he had openings in March for memory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and IndraBC
You can’t get enough grafts to put it that low. You need to reinforce your existing hairline with grafts all the way and then get forehead reduction surgery. It’s going to be more expensive, but it’s the only way.

If you opt for lowering your hairline through transplant only, it will look like shit and will look even worse with age.
Yeah I get what you’re saying, however I’m getting it super dense, I have very thick hair with most of my follicles containing 4+ hairs. I’ve seen it be done time and time again, I know what I’m doing when it comes to HT results, I just want the ideal aesthetic design. Also, it’s super easy to get a hairline as dense as it is now, as your hairline should consist of singe hair follicles.

• JFL
Just turned 23, Dr Laorwong, I booked it back in Jan, but he had openings in March for memory.
Mirin, i actually need a hair transplant too as fast as possible but i don't want to go to a shitty surgeon or in a shithole country to get it.

You just called him and he gives you an appointment ?

• +1
Please post after results OP. I'm probably going to do the same within a few months. I don't have any balding but would also like to bring my hairline down by about a cm or so

• +1
1.2 would work best, is your lower third particularly big?
Slight widow's peak is a natural male hairline shape, frankly I think it looks better than a round female hairline.
It’s fairly big - I have a small middle third (eyes to bottom of nose), but I am sort of a philtrumcel - my chin to philtrum is 2.2:1 - I want it to be closer to 3.
I’m honestly trying to look like a tanned, Nordic Clarke Kent/ Bruce Wayne tbh.

• JFL
Mirin, i actually need a hair transplant too as fast as possible but i don't want to go to a shitty surgeon or in a shithole country to get it.

You just called him and he gives you an appointment ?
Lots and lots of emails lol, was also part of this forum for 1.5 years doing research beforehand; hairrestorationnetwork.com

• JFL
Please post after results OP. I'm probably going to do the same within a few months. I don't have any balding but would also like to bring my hairline down by about a cm or so
I’d recommend forehead lowering procedure, Arvid got it.
It’s heaps cheaper, and can grant a batter result.
I’m only getting a HT because I am mainly focusing on perfecting the shape via narrowing and sharpening my temple peaks.

• JFL
I’d recommend forehead lowering procedure, Arvid got it.
It’s heaps cheaper, and can grant a batter result.
I’m only getting a HT because I am mainly focusing on perfecting the shape via narrowing and sharpening my temple peaks.
Really? But I'm only looking at filling in my temples then slightly bringing it down lower. Still think it's best to get forehead procedure?

• +1
Hairline lowering, temporal peaks HT, or just grow out hair and pull a fringe kek

• +1
You won't ever be satisfied. You say you understand it is cope but you still want it and you consider your eye area your biggest failo - you are bound to be disappointed. I have only seen this picture but your eye area looks good. Hairline is overkill but I can see it improving you. If you never had a widows peak, don't get one imo, that's just weird
50F565F2 C805 4545 AD40 590CE23777AB

This is full face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, Deleted member 15539 and IndraBC
Really? But I'm only looking at filling in my temples then slightly bringing it down lower. Still think it's best to get forehead procedure?
You want similar to me then, I’ll tag you when I post my results :Comfy:
That way you can make the best decision.
So yeah, I think HT would be the way to go.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 30037
Lots and lots of emails lol, was also part of this forum for 1.5 years doing research beforehand; hairrestorationnetwork.com
Yeah it's so long to actually get it. I would like to get it in Europe if possible or at least i would only trust Asian/Caucasian surgeon. I have so much knowledge due to hairlosstalk but i don't know much about the hair transplant procedure, the best surgeons and so on.

For now i'm just coping on finasteride + minox + dermaroller hopping to see regrowth but let's be honest i'm so much fucked up with my nw2.5/3 high hairline that i don't think it'll be very effective.

You want similar to me then, I’ll tag you when I post my results :Comfy:
That way you can make the best decision.
So yeah, I think HT would be the way to go.
Sweet thanks bro

• +1

Shouldn’t you do the forehead reduction first so you can graft over the scar?

• +1
If you’re balding, most ethical surgeons won’t perform forehead reduction surgery on you BEFORE you have a fully transplanted hairline with DHT resistant hair. Because if you get forehead reduction and your hairline creeps further back, it won’t look good.

• +1
If you’re balding, most ethical surgeons won’t perform forehead reduction surgery on you BEFORE you have a fully transplanted hairline with DHT resistant hair. Because if you get forehead reduction and your hairline creeps further back, it won’t look good.
What if you’re on fin and still have a decent hairline but just born with a large forehead?

Wouldn’t the fact that you’re on fin circumvent any of their concerns

What if you’re on fin and still have a decent hairline but just born with a large forehead?

Wouldn’t the fact that you’re on fin circumvent any of their concerns

Probably in some cases. I think it depends on the surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 20631
This is too low. You want 5 cm max distance between from your eyebrow to your hairline and THATS considered a juvenile (15 year old) hairline. Any lower and it looks comical on men. Your temples are very aggresive as well. Make them more conservative. You want it to be low, but not child like low(like you made in the photos).

• +1
Yeah probably, but cbf more time off work
Jfl you need a psychiatrist not a plastic surgeon bro you look good live your life
I need to be PSL 6 man
This is too low. You want 5 cm max distance between from your eyebrow to your hairline and THATS considered a juvenile (15 year old) hairline. Any lower and it looks comical on men. Your temples are very aggresive as well. Make them more conservative. You want it to be low, but not child like low(like you made in the photos).
Yeah I get ya, I want a juvenile hairline tbh, but slightly higher than a “15 year old”, I want it not only for aesthetics but signals of youth.

Your midface is insanely good actually, your eye area seems to be as well

• +1
Lmao low-key you look good, for real… shave your weird goatee shit
100% will hahah I know it’s silly, I’ve had it ever since I decided I was gonna get fillers to get that comic Bruce Wayne chin. This way people won’t realise it when I throw 3ml into it. So as soon as I get fillers (October) I’ll be shaving it off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
@Hoso look at this guy, ignore the goatee

chad in the making

• Love it
midface screams sophomore chadlite slayer and lower third alabama trucker

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and twilight
Yeah probably, but cbf more time off work

I need to be PSL 6 man

Yeah I get ya, I want a juvenile hairline tbh, but slightly higher than a “15 year old”, I want it not only for aesthetics but signals of youth.
A juvenile hairline signals youth. Any lower is odd and catches attention(think of turkey drop down hair lines lol). You can go low just be considerate of your other facial features. You’ll look good after the HT trust m.

• +1
Lmao low-key you look good, for real… shave your weird goatee shit
he does that to make his chin look stronger since his jaw angles are so close to it, and they blend together

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and SteveRogers
Literally buzz your head. With your facial structure it will look great.

If you lower your hairline you will regret it.

Literally buzz your head. With your facial structure it will look great.

If you lower your hairline you will regret it.
Trust me, I have a big forehead (and wide temples), once I fix those mega failos, I will buzz my hair and see how it looks.
I’d look 70 if I buzzed my head with this subhuman hairline.
is life

You don't need a HT imo. Show pics from above too pulling your hair backwards, it's hard to judge how bad your temporal recession is from the front pic alone as hair may be covering it. If going that low you better go to a top notch HT doctor in the world like Zarev and be willing to pay up to >$50,000

• +1
You don't need a HT imo. Show pics from above too pulling your hair backwards, it's hard to judge how bad your temporal recession is from the front pic alone as hair may be covering it. If going that low you better go to a top notch HT doctor in the world like Zarev and be willing to pay up to >$50,000
I have zero recession, just got cucked by my hairline genetics.
I’m going to literally one of the top surgeons worldwide, rated far superior to Zarev.
I’m paying a lot, almost $13k, based on 2500-3000 grafts (obviously higher or lower based on the price).
If you want to know more info on hair transplants you can check out the forum; hairrestorationnetwork.com they have a heap of before and afters, surgeon reviews etc. I spent a good 1.5 years lurking on that forum before I contacted my chosen surgeon.
I know for sure, you’re right, I don’t NEED it, but as I’ve said; PSL 6 or death.

Might be wrong but your from Australia right? Where are you getting it done?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and SteveRogers
Might be wrong but your from Australia right? Where are you getting it done?
Yep, Australia.
Getting it done in Thailand; sounds dodgy, but it’s a very highly rated and fairly expensive surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
From this angle, uee filler looks like a good option.
What are your thoughts on this thread by @Foreverbrad

Yep, Australia.
Getting it done in Thailand; sounds dodgy, but it’s a very highly rated and fairly expensive surgeon.

@SteveRogers Mind sharing your surgeon?