High IQcels GTFIH - Getting a Hair Transplant in 3 weeks; Need Hairline Aesthetics Help

So did you get it

did you do noshave

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
So did you get it

did you do noshave
Yep, kept my hair long
465D9F62 05E7 43B7 9848 77C00B1D6846

Day 5

It’s week 2 now, not gonna take a photo until the 1 month mark.

• Woah
Reactions: twilight
Congrats hope it goes well

I've also been doing a lot of research on hrn, I am going to go to Keser or HLC in sept/oct
Unreal, good luck man!
By then I’ll be growing my new hair in, I’ll post my 3/4 months results, it’ll be lifefuel.

Unreal, good luck man!
By then I’ll be growing my new hair in, I’ll post my 3/4 months results, it’ll be lifefuel.
How many grafts is that btw

I am slightly leaning to Keser but he doesnt do noshave and I'd like to be able to cover it up but he has universally good results, handful of bad ones from hlc

How does it work growing out your hair if you do noshave? And you have really long hair, does it mean it will take not only 8-12 months for the hair to gain proper density but also to grow up to the length of the rest of your hair? so it will be awkward for not 1 but 2 reasons until you get the final result?

Also, do you happen to know how soon after a hair transplant is it safe to perm your hair

God i need temporal peaks like that so bad. Such a little detail on the face but insane difference in how they frame it

• +1
I have a similar situation, no hair loss but I have always genetically had a large forehead (both in forehead height & especially temples) unlike you though I am more soft/prettyboy aesthetic whereas u are more masculine side of spectrum, so I think it's a worse failo on me. What did the surgeon say about you not balding and it being genetic? He still recommended it as the best option? some people say hairline lowering surgery but idk. I also have a cowlick on my hairline which is the worst part, I wonder if they could remove those hair follicles and implant straight grown ones instead but maybe its too risky and they think having a cowlick is less bad than losing all the hair in that region instead

• +1
How many grafts is that btw

I am slightly leaning to Keser but he doesnt do noshave and I'd like to be able to cover it up but he has universally good results, handful of bad ones from hlc

How does it work growing out your hair if you do noshave? And you have really long hair, does it mean it will take not only 8-12 months for the hair to gain proper density but also to grow up to the length of the rest of your hair? so it will be awkward for not 1 but 2 reasons until you get the final result?

Also, do you happen to know how soon after a hair transplant is it safe to perm your hair

God i need temporal peaks like that so bad. Such a little detail on the face but insane difference in how they frame it
Yeah so I kept my hair long so I could hide it.
In 3-4 months, when the new hair is getting thicker and is properly growing, I plan on buzzing the lot.
Once it’s buzzed, maybe a 2 or so on my clippers, it will blend well, and all of my hair will grow in uniform.
No idea for the perm, you can do most things pretty quickly. Definitely email your guy, from my experience (at least with Dr Laorwong) they’re more than happy to answer questions.
The temporal peaks were my main goal - I showed him photos of Pitt and O’Pry and told him to do what he can jfl.
I have a similar situation, no hair loss but I have always genetically had a large forehead (both in forehead height & especially temples) unlike you though I am more soft/prettyboy aesthetic whereas u are more masculine side of spectrum, so I think it's a worse failo on me. What did the surgeon say about you not balding and it being genetic? He still recommended it as the best option? some people say hairline lowering surgery but idk. I also have a cowlick on my hairline which is the worst part, I wonder if they could remove those hair follicles and implant straight grown ones instead but maybe its too risky and they think having a cowlick is less bad than losing all the hair in that region instead
Yeah it’s a huge failo for prettyboys, make sure when / if you get it done, ask for 50+ grafts per cm2, it’s essential for retaining a youthful thickness to your hair. For me, looksmaxing is about masculine dimorphism (chin, zygos, almond eyes etc.) + youth indicators (pink/red lips, white sclera, narrow low-ish hairline etc.) which is believe gets the best of both worlds, so for me, hair transplant was a great step 1 and I think for anyone with the same problem it is too.
Yeah he was super happy that I had no hairloss, and also that I was on fin proactively. Because of my age (23), most docs would be reluctant, but I got lucky that my first choice went through.
Idk about he cowlick, I wouldn’t fuck with it tbh, just ask the surgeon if you can eclipse it with the direction of the new grafts.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 18582
In 3-4 months, when the new hair is getting thicker and is properly growing, I plan on buzzing the lot.
Once it’s buzzed, maybe a 2 or so on my clippers, it will blend well, and all of my hair will grow in uniform.
No idea for the perm, you can do most things pretty quickly. Definitely email your guy, from my experience (at least with Dr Laorwong) they’re more than happy to answer questions.
The temporal peaks were my main goal - I showed him photos of Pitt and O’Pry and told him to do what he can jfl.

Yeah it’s a huge failo for prettyboys, make sure when / if you get it done, ask for 50+ grafts per cm2, it’s essential for retaining a youthful thickness to your hair. For me, looksmaxing is about masculine dimorphism (chin, zygos, almond eyes etc.) + youth indicators (pink/red lips, white sclera, narrow low-ish hairline etc.) which is believe gets the best of both worlds, so for me, hair transplant was a great step 1 and I think for anyone with the same problem it is too.
Yeah he was super happy that I had no hairloss, and also that I was on fin proactively. Because of my age (23), most docs would be reluctant, but I got lucky that my first choice went through.
Idk about he cowlick, I wouldn’t fuck with it tbh, just ask the surgeon if you can eclipse it with the direction of the new grafts.
Lmfao I have also been using pics of pitt and opry with them

• +1

would you say your ht is a nw1
and do you know exactly how many grafts per cm2 you got

• +1
would you say your ht is a nw1
and do you know exactly how many grafts per cm2 you got
Norwood 0-1 yeah, my forehead height is now 6.5-7cm, my lower third is 7.5cm from the bottom of my nose; so it looks like a small upper third. I have a compact middle third too (1:1 midface ratio, 66mm IPD).
My original hairline was about 0.75cm taller, but quite thin at the hairline, with weak temples and a receded looking “U” shaped hairline, despite having not really lost hair. It’s now square, narrow and lower.

I got I think roughly 60-70 grafts per cm2 in the dense areas, and less on my hairline / temples so as to look as natural as possible

D29485C0 DD97 4AF3 9ACE 2FD5B0BEAA3C

This is the 15 day mark.

Norwood 0-1 yeah, my forehead height is now 6.5-7cm, my lower third is 7.5cm from the bottom of my nose; so it looks like a small upper third. I have a compact middle third too (1:1 midface ratio, 66mm IPD).
My original hairline was about 0.75cm taller, but quite thin at the hairline, with weak temples and a receded looking “U” shaped hairline, despite having not really lost hair. It’s now square, narrow and lower.

I got I think roughly 60-70 grafts per cm2 in the dense areas, and less on my hairline / temples so as to look as natural as possible

View attachment 2314402

This is the 15 day mark.
Cool

is it really a true straight line? is there any curve at all?
What do you mean the dense areas?

I also have had natural U shape hairline since childhood. So fucking stupid

• +1
Cool

is it really a true straight line? is there any curve at all?
What do you mean the dense areas?

I also have had natural U shape hairline since childhood. So fucking stupid
Not 100% straight, it curves along my skull with a very slight “U” so as to look like a naturally straight hairline, as opposed to an uncanny straight hairline

Not 100% straight, it curves along my skull with a very slight “U” so as to look like a naturally straight hairline, as opposed to an uncanny straight hairline
Would u be willing to take a pic from the top?