[High IQcels only] The Reason the scent of unwashed asshole and pussy gets men bricked up 🧱

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
When God created man and woman he created them in their natural, “bare bones” form. There was no such thing as showering, bathing, soap, perfume, tampons, condoms, maxi pads, etc.

The unwashed pussy and shithole of a woman was always meant to get men going and get their balls full of cum. It’s what God intended. When Adam fucked Eve, do you think her pussy smelled like soap and berries? No. It smelled like fish, yeast, and sweat — and this very scent got Adam’s cock rock hard.

So, now I know that I’m not ungodly and perverted, I’m natural. I love fishy pussy smell and shitty asshole smell just like God intended. I don’t do that soap and shower stuff. That’s not right with God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Hernan, Manana and 1 other person
When God created man and woman he created them in their natural, “bare bones” form. There was no such thing as showering, bathing, soap, perfume, tampons, condoms, maxi pads, etc.

The unwashed pussy and shithole of a woman was always meant to get men going and get their balls full of cum. It’s what God intended. When Adam fucked Eve, do you think her pussy smelled like soap and berries? No. It smelled like fish, yeast, and sweat — and this very scent got Adam’s cock rock hard.

So, now I know that I’m not ungodly and perverted, I’m natural. I love fishy pussy smell and shitty asshole smell just like God intended. I don’t do that soap and shower stuff. That’s not right with God
dnrd

Not a singular fucking quark.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
79124e0e711f9f5ca1609d84cb930f0d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, TechnoBoss and SteveRogers

shower dancing GIF

Hop in

coulda kept this to yourself

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
Dnrd kys 1488 TJD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back