High IQcels please enter where can I order medicine that needs prescription without prescription? ( Xanax or Valium)

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
Tbh jfl please help a boi out

You have health insurance? I can tell you how to get it prescribed legally fairly easily.

It really is bullshit that you can't just be open and honest with your doctor about what medication you think you need. You gotta do this whole song and dance to be prescribed it.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and Deleted member 3902
You have health insurance? I can tell you how to get it prescribed legally fairly easily.

It really is bullshit that you can't just be open and honest with your doctor about what medication you think you need. You gotta do this whole song and dance to be prescribed it.
Xanax is nearly impossible to get prescribed by a doctor in my country
I had to go to 10 different psychologist and therapists
And I can’t just tell him I took it once and it helped me jfl

Xanax is nearly impossible to get prescribed by a doctor in my country
I had to go to 10 different psychologist and therapists
And I can’t just tell him I took it once and it helped me jfl
Even in the US xanax is difficult to be prescribed. But other benzodiazepines like Klonopin or Valium aren't as stigmatized.

Here are some key pointers:

- Go to a private psychiatrist. They are much more willing to prescribe controlled substances because they don't have to follow whatever thier clinics policies are.

- After a few appointments, say that you've been prescribed benzos in the past and they helped tremendously for your panic attacks.

- Dress nice, try not to look like a punk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902

How to get promethazine legally and xans
And codeine
I can flip a bottle of lean for 900 dead serious

How to get promethazine legally and xans
And codeine
I can flip a bottle of lean for 900 dead serious
Opioids are harder to get, because doctors are cracking down hard on them.

That, and you need to actually be in pain to get them. So I can't help you there.

I do know that opiates are a hell of a thing to become addicted to. Some dude I knew in high school was so hooked that he literally broke his own arm just to get prescribed some oxycodone. Fucked up shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902