High Libido is One Hell of a Drug

JOJOcelReturns

JOJOcelReturns

Special Grade Slayer
Imagine wanting to fuck all MTB+ women as long as they have something going on.

"She has mid face but fuck look her tits/ass/hips (whatever rarer feature you want to add)." Then you fuck them and after creampie you realize how little value they have. Then you have your post nut clarity for maybe 2-3h until losing yourself to this madness. And don't think this shit will dissapear on a LTR with daily sex, it's a curse you will have to bear forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, glaruz, thereallegend and 5 others
cant imagine lol. the more high my libido is the more attracted i become to the few stacies im already into

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
cant imagine lol. the more high my libido is the more attracted i become to the few stacies im already into
You are probably low to mid test and libido larping as high one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and Apparition
come on virgin we know you aren't slaying anyone with your mega photoshopped 2D photos that you pretend is you, wipe the edited cumstain off your left cheek.

You are probably low to mid test and libido larping as high one.
aren't you on trt because your hormones are failing despite barely being in your 30s.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, glaruz, NoReedemingFeature and 5 others
come on virgin we know you aren't slaying anyone with your mega photoshopped 2D photos that you pretend is you, wipe the edited cumstain off your left cheek.

View attachment 3156525

aren't you on trt because your hormones are failing despite barely being in your 30s.
Oh, so you now come after me. I'm a God to you, peasant. Why don't you do a discord videocall with me. We record it and publish it here. Then let everyone decide who mogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, XazaqazaX and Orc
Oh, so you now come after me. I'm a God to you, peasant. Why don't you do a discord videocall with me. We record it and publish it here. Then let everyone decide who mogs.
because unlike some larpers here that only live to get validation online, I got countless of dates with girls that saw my profile first. And not even once I got called out by looking worse or flaked because that, quite the opposite, I got comments of me looking better in motion and in person. Not to mention the times I got asked by random women at bars/clubs If I'm a model. This is reality, of you will sleep better thinking I'm a frauders and that I don't look excepcional in person, so be it.

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz and XazaqazaX
What’s high libido even caused by

because unlike some larpers here that only live to get validation online, I got countless of dates with girls that saw my profile first. And not even once I got called out by looking worse or flaked because that, quite the opposite, I got comments of me looking better in motion and in person. Not to mention the times I got asked by random women at bars/clubs If I'm a model. This is reality, of you will sleep better thinking I'm a frauders and that I don't look excepcional in person, so be it.

View attachment 3156633View attachment 3156634

thats low libido if you only wanna fuck mtb plus

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

@Orc

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz and boss8055
High libido is a curse

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
Imagine carrying a microphone while working out. Unlike some autistic losers that are under government welfare I have more places to be than a basement and a garden.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, glaruz, Orc and 2 others

"She has mid face but fuck look her tits/ass/hips (whatever rarer feature you want to add)." Then you fuck them and after creampie you realize how little value they have. Then you have your post nut clarity for maybe 2-3h until losing yourself to this madness. And don't think this shit will dissapear on a LTR with daily sex, it's a curse you will have to bear forever.
SHET

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Imagine carrying a microphone while working out. Unlike some autistic losers that are under government welfare I have more places to be than basement and a garden.
like taking selfies in random parking lots and slaving away in the gym for that 1 to 4 arm neck ratio on trt because your balls didn't work.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PsychoH, glaruz and 3 others
like taking selfies in random parking lots and slaving away in the gym for that 1 to 4 arm neck ratio on trt because your balls didn't work.
There are two main differences between you and me. I bring you down because you are a lying bitch. You bring me down because I'm a menace to your online persona.

It's so amusing to argue with you. You attack me with such autistic insults that portray your pathetic social outcast nature in great detail. I won't lose my time more with you in this thread. If you want to get mogged tag me in a thread and we do our facetime. Peace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and XazaqazaX
There are two main differences between you and me. I bring you down because you are a lying bitch. You bring me down because I'm a menace to your online persona.

It's so amusing to argue with you. You attack me with such autistic insults that portray your pathetic social outcast nature in great detail. I won't lose my time more with you in this thread. If you want to get mogged tag me in a thread and we do our facetime. Peace.
Im 6'6, 260 shredded, pure alpha male. Im always in the fucking gym, pushing myself, getting stronger mentally and physically. I push my mind to the absolute limits. I walk on gravel with no shoes, I walk through the freezing snow with nothing but shorts on and bare feet, I take an ice cold shower every morning, sometimes I even go for runs in full winter gear during the hot months. Girls want me guys wish they were me. Guys nowadays got nothing on me, they’re pathetic losers, another beta that wished they were me

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PsychoH, boss8055 and 1 other person
Im 6'6, 260 shredded, pure alpha male. Im always in the fucking gym, pushing myself, getting stronger mentally and physically. I push my mind to the absolute limits. I walk on gravel with no shoes, I walk through the freezing snow with nothing but shorts on and bare feet, I take an ice cold shower every morning, sometimes I even go for runs in full winter gear during the hot months. Girls want me guys wish they were me. Guys nowadays got nothing on me, they’re pathetic losers, another beta that wished they were me
If you are what you claim to be I respect you deeply. I won't bring down strong men. I'm on my own path. What I don't respect are larpers and liars.

Despite the theatrical or narci performance in some of my posts, everything I wrote here is real, I'm totally open because I don't need forum's validation to feel good. Posting here is just based on amusing myself from time to time and sharing some insights.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Loveland