High mtn low htn isnt good looking

Usernames

Usernames

Silver
Why are users here saying shit like "I'm good looking, high mtn"

High mtn or low htn is not good looking, it's literally unnoticeable above average. Htn is borderline good looking and actual fully good looking starts at high htn+

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cutecel2001, sexy, Latinolooksmaxxer and 9 others
its enough not to be incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, NZb6Air, sb23 and 1 other person
Usernames

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gem23, descension and HighTierSubhuman
its enough not to be incel
Why would anyone be satisfied with being "enough not to be incel" that's an incredibly low goalpost. That's like being satisfied with living in poverty just because you're not a starving African child.

• +1
Reactions: sexy and notsocommonthumb

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, NZb6Air and Usernames
this is what i get rated

Actual good looking is chadlite, most people aren't good looking

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
htn is good looking irl (not .org htn)

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, mogre, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
HTN is chad irl tbh

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Mewton
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Delonier, Cutecel2001, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Its above average

Why would anyone be satisfied with being "enough not to be incel" that's an incredibly low goalpost. That's like being satisfied with living in poverty just because you're not a starving African child.
Because getting laid is the final goal. And its better than nothing. Be grateful retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Delonier, YungTrappa, NZb6Air and 3 others
mtn was never good looking, just average

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Usernames
Because getting laid is the final goal. And its better than nothing. Be grateful retard.
Getting laid may be the final goal for a gigasubhuman like you. For some people here it's being a chad who fucks all Stacies. Also this thread wasn't about me, I'm certainly above high mtn low htn.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Getting laid may be the final goal for a gigasubhuman like you. For some people here it's being a chad who fucks all Stacies. Also this thread wasn't about me, I'm certainly above high mtn low htn.
sure u are

sure u are
I am. The "harsh raters" that you were talking about earlier rated me chadlite. Even disregarding rates I legit have like only 2 or 3 flaws in my face.

• +1
If you're an actual Htn, you WILL know it and won't need someone to tell you in the ratings

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Usernames
If your goal is to be a chad then you are a delusional fuck.
This is like andrew tate delusion saying they will hustle to become top 1%.
You are born looking a certain way and youll look that way until you die. Im ugly but that doesnt disprove my argument. If someone is high mtn and get laid, they should be happy.
Saying they want to become chad when they cant is just waste of time.
If you are at the point where you get laid but for some reason its not enough, then you are a fakecel standardcel.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and cannotbeasked
I am. The "harsh raters" that you were talking about earlier rated me chadlite. Even disregarding rates I legit have like only 2 or 3 flaws in my face.
pics or no care

• +1
Reactions: k99
Oh wow congrats for being born a certain way. What a flex jfl.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
If your goal is to be a chad then you are a delusional fuck.
This is like andrew tate delusion saying they will hustle to become top 1%.
You are born looking a certain way and youll look that way until you die. Im ugly but that doesnt disprove my argument. If someone is high mtn and get laid, they should be happy.
Saying they want to become chad when they cant is just waste of time.
If you are at the point where you get laid but for some reason its not enough, then you are a fakecel standardcel.
This thread is about anyone who's high mtn low htn, has nothing to do with me

• +1
these ratings are out of control

Oh wow congrats for being born a certain way. What a flex jfl.
No I mentioned it bc ur accusing the thread being abt me when it isnt

• +1
ur rates = how much women u get everything else is delusion

• +1
ur rates = how much women u get everything else is delusion
Well I hit 99 likes on dating apps in like hours so. But regardless this thread isn't about me stop talking about me

• +1
high mtn - low htn is chad where i live so

• +1
No I mentioned it bc ur accusing the thread being abt me when it isnt
You come here to humble brag, its about you.
Thats like a millionaire seeing a middle class person being happy "uh guys you are actually poor as fuck and your life is miserable ahah, i have more money than you meaning a better life"

• +1
Why are users here saying shit like "I'm good looking, high mtn"

High mtn or low htn is not good looking, it's literally unnoticeable above average. Htn is borderline good looking and actual fully good looking starts at high htn+
what do you classify as low Htn?

• +1
You come here to humble brag, its about you.
Thats like a millionaire seeing a middle class person being happy "uh guys you are actually poor as fuck and your life is miserable ahah, i have more money than you meaning a better life"
No im not. I'm inspiring high mtn low htns to get out there and start looksmaxxing to become chadlite and not be satisfied with mediocrity.

• +1
Reactions: sexy and manletmogger
No im not. I'm inspiring high mtn low htns to get out there and start looksmaxxing to become chadlite and not be satisfied with mediocrity.
fucking retard think looksmaxxing is a thing
You are disencouraging normal people for living their life.
Nobody can looksmax and look completely diffetent. You are high mtn you will be that way for life.
Go fuck yourself.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
I hard agree with this statement, never settle with high mtn - low htn

• +1
fucking retard think looksmaxxing is a thing
You are disencouraging normal people for living their life.
Nobody can looksmax and look completely diffetent. You are high mtn you will be that way for life.
Go fuck yourself.
Not true my friend ascended hard past 10 months with minimal fillers and softmaxxing. He legit went from ugly nerd ltn to high htn+

• +1
Not true my friend ascended hard past 10 months with minimal fillers and softmaxxing. He legit went from ugly nerd ltn to high htn+
Brother that is not gonna happen. You are delusional and not seeing the reality.

If your goal is to fuck stacies you should moneymaxx instead

Brother that is not gonna happen. You are delusional and not seeing the reality.
Fuck you mean its not gonna happen? It already happened hes a user on this site i can show u his pics before and after later.

• +1
Fuck you mean its not gonna happen? It already happened hes a user on this site i can show u his pics before and after later.
I am ltn and and maybe i can be high ltn with softmaxxing. My point is, nothing is gonna make you go from ltn to chadlite unless you go from obese to skinny.

• +1
Generally speaking, mtn means invisible to women so i will agree that mtn doesn't mean good-looking.

I think the thread makes sense, peoples goal should be chadlite not high mtn low htn. Unless ur base is like subhuman to start with
Most people cannot achieve that "goal"

Keep being pessimistic, even you could probably get to htn if u tried hard enough
Not my fault if i look that way
I would appreciate you leave me alone

Not my fault if i look that way
I would appreciate you leave me alone
Ur the one who got on my thread spewing ur pessimistic bs about softmax being cope even tho ME and also I have a friend who ascended hard. My friends ascension was far more impressive too as he did it after the age of 18

• +1