High mtn low htn isnt good looking

Ur the one who got on my thread spewing ur pessimistic bs about softmax being cope even tho ME and also I have a friend who ascended hard. My friends ascension was far more impressive too as he did it after the age of 18
Im 18 and nothing could make me somehow ascend from ltn to muh chadlite
You guys overrate and underrate people
Very few people can become what you claim to be

Im 18 and nothing could make me somehow ascend from ltn to muh chadlite
You guys overrate and underrate people
Very few people can become what you claim to be
Why are u focusing on chadlite anyway, high htns good too all I said is high mtn isn't good. Anything htn+ is good

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I think the thread makes sense, peoples goal should be chadlite not high mtn low htn. Unless ur base is like subhuman to start with
Nigga do you think people with insane bases grow on trees?

Chadlite is a high bar to clear, only a few pslers will achieve it

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames

Chadlite is not that deep bro lmaoo. Don't u think Chace Crawford is a chad? Chadlite is not that deep. Ur acting like I'm saying gigachad

• +1
Why are u focusing on chadlite anyway, high htns good too all I said is high mtn isn't good. Anything htn+ is good
Well im not high htn because i wasnt born like that, too bad i cant get a new body.
Im realistic

If chace crawford is a chad with that low ipd circular eyes and all the other failos he has. Then many people can become chadlite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sexy and certifiedeskimo
Chadlite is not that deep bro lmaoo. Don't u think Chace Crawford is a chad? Chadlite is not that deep. Ur acting like I'm saying gigachad
Chadlite is a walking halo of a motherfucker

Chad is the more masc older brother of chadlite

Gigachad is a meme

• +1
If chace crawford is a chad with that low ipd circular eyes and all the other failos he has. Then many people can become chadlite
Chace crawford has things that aren't surgically replicable for 99 of people

And imo hes high CL

Chace crawford has things that aren't surgically replicable for 99 of people

And imo hes high CL
Like what. Whats so good about him. His eyebrows can be achieved his jaw can be achieved, he has low ipd.

• +1
It’s not that deep bro just be top 1 percent facially come on now

• +1
chad or death

• +1
for men close set eyes are almost never a problem unless very close. Chace Crawford's eyes aren't even that close together. what would you rate him?

this forum is like tyler durden is htn

for men close set eyes are almost never a problem unless very close. Chace Crawford's eyes aren't even that close together. what would you rate him?
I think he's like high chadlite. My point by bringing him up was saying u don't need 0 failos to be chadlite+

• +1
I think he's like high chadlite. My point by bringing him up was saying u don't need 0 failos to be chadlite+
yeah but do you really think close set eyes are a problem for him?`I don't think so

yeah but do you really think close set eyes are a problem for him?`I don't think so
Hed look better if he had ideal esr yeah but its a mild failo not severe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Like what. Whats so good about him. His eyebrows can be achieved his jaw can be achieved, he has low ipd.
His midface length cannot be achieved by most niggas (fwhr at the eyeline)

His pheno cannot be achieved

His supras might be achievable for some, but wont look nearly as good as they do on him most likely

The point is, even if you're a giga high iq hardmaxxer and know exactly what to get (like @SurgeryEnjoyer), you still need the resources and most importantly the BASE for it

Browse through the .org rating section, you will see just how many people have pretty much unsolvable structural issues, soft tissue shape issues, fat distribution issues. These things are tough to address. Thats where the saying comes from: Chads aren't made, they're born. The very few exceptions to that rule are part of an elite themselves lol

• +1
Why are users here saying shit like "I'm good looking, high mtn"

High mtn or low htn is not good looking, it's literally unnoticeable above average. Htn is borderline good looking and actual fully good looking starts at high htn+
it all depends on your location. high MTN can be a strong HTN in some other locations, while a low HTN can be seen as a MTN in others. geography is an underrated topic for blackpill

His midface length cannot be achieved by most niggas (fwhr at the eyeline)
Fair

His pheno cannot be achieved
Idc about indians
His supras might be achievable for some, but wont look nearly as good as they do on him most likely
I see plenty of white guys with forward grown hooded supras and browridge. That's just your everyday white man trait.

Browse through the .org rating section, you will see just how many people have pretty much unsolvable structural issues, soft tissue shape issues, fat distribution issues. These things are tough to address. Thats where the saying comes from: Chads aren't made, they're born. The very few exceptions to that rule are part of an elite themselves lol
I'm aware there are a lot of subhumans on this site.

• +1
Fair

Idc about indians

I see plenty of white guys with forward grown hooded supras and browridge. That's just your everyday white man trait.

I'm aware there are a lot of subhumans on this site.
You might have a good base, but don't assume that most people do lol

Even irl, look critically at most people's faces and you will see that the vast majority of them are capped at htn

Also on the subject of white male supras: yes, there are a lot of whites with great ones, but also a lot with mid or even bad ones. And crawford's supras are beyond good: They are rare in angularity and sharpness, but also format. They even halo his eye shape just by being close to it lol. And when I said his pheno isn't achievable, I was talking abt the fact that hes white lol, most white males even wont have a phenotype/physiognomy nearly as appealing as his

• +1
You might have a good base, but don't assume that most people do lol

Even irl, look critically at most people's faces and you will see that the vast majority of them are capped at htn

Also on the subject of white male supras: yes, there are a lot of whites with great ones, but also a lot with mid or even bad ones. And crawford's supras are beyond good: They are rare in angularity and sharpness, but also format. They even halo his eye shape just by being close to it lol. And when I said his pheno isn't achievable, I was talking abt the fact that hes white lol, most white males even wont have a phenotype/physiognomy nearly as appealing as his
Fair enough. What do you mean though by angular supras, I thought the only factors in supras were just low setedness and prominence.

• +1
Reactions: sexy and DelonLover1999
Fair enough. What do you mean though by angular supras, I thought the only factors in supras were just low setedness and prominence.
Nah, supras are one of the most difficult bones to assess numerically, bcs none of the ratios do justice to how they actually will look like.

look at crawford for example: note how 'exotic' the shape looks. And it's not just abt the brow arch either, some ppl have arched brows with cuck looking supras. The peak of his brow is high both vertical and laterally, which is quite rare. Compare that to the brunn composite image or the north atlantid one, and you will see just how far from avg they are.

Last edited:
  • +1

High mtn or low htn is not good looking, it's literally unnoticeable above average. Htn is borderline good looking and actual fully good looking starts at high htn+
and what do you know lil bru

Tall HTN with good pheno is IRL Chadlite

life begins at mtn anything below is just bad luck