High NATTY Test levels don't automatically give a greek god physique, it just makes the margin of error much much higher.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
You still have to dial in your diet. Mine was almost 900 despite not lifting or calisthenics in weeks on end and not having a perfect diet or sleep regimen, I have not lost any of my hard earned muscle and could still do one armed pushups. It just gives you a ridiculous margin of error compared to a low t guy who absolutely needs everything dialed in right to see results. However because my diet is shit, I don't look or feel the best I could.

It is ONLY when you reach unnatural levels of testosterone that you really start gaining muscle without putting in any kind of effort. A standard first cycle of 500 mgs of test could shoot you up to 6,000 if you respond well. And even then you can still get fat if you don't watch your diet and calories like most powerlifters/strongman. Both of them do essentially the same as bodybuilders, they just don't follow strict diets to maintain leanness.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Chadethnic101
900 isn’t high lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FrameMogger
My dad has above 1000ng/dL (consistently) total test at 70 yo (insanely above the normal age adjusted rate) without ever working out. He is not muscular either.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa, Edgar and 2 others