High neoteny- Halo or Failo?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I'm talking about guys who are 25+ and look 16-18.

People i meet always assume i'm a high schooler (and always shocked when they find out my real age) despite being mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and thecel
if u have the bones/ frame/ height of a kid, then its a failo.
If u have the skin of a kid then its a halo

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 12344, Gaia262 and 16 others
I have good skin, not sure why i don't seem to age, but could it be because of having lived a very stress free life? (LDAR since 2013 tbh)

And hairline of a kid lol

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5746
neotony is mostly bad I think. The problem is with seeming too old. Even stuff like norwood which 'makes you look older' is bad because it is neotonous since a big forehead messes up your facial thirds and a big forehead makes your jaw smaller in comparison which is neotonous

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Chad69, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Define the age, of the woman?????
because that defines, halo, failo or neutral.

15cf8a9c794cd5a53080f2e16aa17aaf.gif

Yes. People think I am younger than I am. I do not think it is a bad thing with my face, though. If anything, I think it definitely makes people more agreeable and trustworthy of you; not sure on attractiveness.

I have high neoteny and it’s very much a halo. I stick out everywhere I go and people comment on my look.

my neoteny is not looking 16 though it’s proportional: big eyes, small nose, large forehead, sharp and narrow jawline, full lips, etc... and women are really attracted to that with my broad shoulders, long hair and 6’ height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
its good if you just age more slowly. u may hate looking like a teen at 25, but once you're 40-50 and still look 30 + have money and status, that's great.

I look "pretty" but without masculine features. Some girls find it extremely cute, and some find it repulsive. So, if you have a good jaw, then good for you. But if you're like me you'll have issues.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I have good skin, not sure why i don't seem to age, but could it be because of having lived a very stress free life? (LDAR since 2013 tbh)
genetics only tbh, i can relate but in the opposite way, never really had a skin routine, usually stressed, and good skin

Man whats up with these greycels on this thread lmao

Man whats up with these greycels on this thread lmao
Im a greycel but I guarantee I have done more to lookmax than you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Chad69
Its a huge failo dude. It means you had low prenatal T levels so you end up with neotenous features and weak unmasculine personality. You will never be attractive no matter what you do, only betabux is the option
Example of people: @Esteban1997 @subhuman incel

@PingPong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Esteban1997 and Deleted member 14323
As with everything, it depends how good looking (bones, eyes, mouth etc.) you are. You can by neotenous and with shit bones, eye area therefore ugly.

I'm talking about guys who are 25+ and look 16-18.

People i meet always assume i'm a high schooler (and always shocked when they find out my real age) despite being mid 20s.
Depends on the chick. Most staceys will write you off.

But you will have high appeal to chicks younger than you, aged staceys looking for a betabux 28+, beckies, ethnics.

Prime stacey still LOVES 6' masculine guys.