Is there any point in looksmaxxing after a certain age?

P in V is natural, masturbation is jew propaganda.
Cope
Monkeys masturbate
P in v is natural maybe a handful of times a year, and it's still disgusting. But society has encouraged sex culture

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and St.TikTokcel
For sure, but is there any point after 25? The most memorable moments are your highschool years and early 20’s.
I guess just kys at 25 bro

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and murdah
I guess just kys at 25 bro
Not saying that but is it even worth it to looksmax if you’ve missed out on your prime years? Better to remain nihilistic

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Not saying that but is it even worth it to looksmax if you’ve missed out on your prime years? Better to remain nihilistic
not sure what looksmaxing has to do with nihilism, but do whatever you want

I mean if you consider jestermaxxing to some subhuman JB as peak of life then it's truly tragic.

You can ascend at 80 if you status and collegen maxx when u were younger

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and ambi
High iq isn’t a thing in Rosija, they are white niggers with subpar iq.
I mean they contributed to quite a few important inventions but I don't really understand why you keep mentioning rosija when I'm absolute unrelated to it.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
There is point in looksmaxxing after 25 years old, because lookism affects people of all ages.

We should aim to look as young as possible for the longest time we can. To do this it is necessary to avoid sun exposure because it is what is responsible for 80-90% of ageing.

In fact, many scientific estimates have shown that up to 80-90% of how young or old you look for your age is due to how much sun exposure you’ve sustained.

Cope
Monkeys masturbate
P in v is natural maybe a handful of times a year, and it's still disgusting. But society has encouraged sex culture
I don’t why people here don’t listen to you even though you are a Wise old Aboriginal.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer