Reactions: Trilogy, ryuken and noobs
it's the @Putin effect

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and noobs
u hold bad ethics
u believe that countries that use violence arent equal to peaceful countries

any method that makes you successful is moral because it works

you also believe that russia is superior than england because they don’t use these deception tactics

you would think i would hate jews but i have a neutral opinion of them since any method that enriches you is moral to me by eugenics and they are equal to any satanist, black or athiest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
Getting iq mogged sucks, when you are as intelligent as me, you understand what true genius is but you also understand you aren’t one and never will be one, more brutal than all the looks stuff imo.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
u hold bad ethics
u believe that countries that use violence arent equal to peaceful countries

any method that makes you successful is moral because it works
This is hypocrisy, since countries like England demonize colonialism, although they have not yet abandoned their colonies. And at the same time, the eastern world turned against them because of this, which is why these rats are now furious. So it works against you
you also believe that russia is superior than england because they don’t use these deception tactics
Russia surpasses not only England, but the whole hypocritical pro-Western world in many ways, the same applies to China, as I said, because of your actions, the East is going against you, and it works against you, so your methods are not moral by your logic
you would think i would hate jews but i have a neutral opinion of them since any method that enriches you is moral to me by eugenics and they are equal to any satanist and athiest
Are you completely dumb? These methods enrich the US Federal Reserve, which does not belong to the US government itself. They (Jews) rob Americans themselves, so you contradict yourself
@gigell @ryuken don't trust this idiot.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and ryuken
Are you completely dumb? These methods enrich the US Federal Reserve, which does not belong to the US government itself. They (Jews) rob Americans themselves, so you contradict yourself
@gigell @ryuken don't trust this idiot.
yes jews raid other countries at any opportunity, but it is our fault for not having strong enough protections against jews in white countries

it is either the whites are eugenicized by the jews or the jews overpower the whites

i hold neutral opinion because they are moral and it’s the victims fault all the time

This is hypocrisy, since countries like England demonize colonialism, although they have not yet abandoned their colonies. And at the same time, the eastern world turned against them because of this, which is why these rats are now furious. So it works against you
i don’t demonize colonialism, and the people who do it don’t, but most consumers are

Russia surpasses not only England, but the whole hypocritical pro-Western world in many ways, the same applies to China, as I said, because of your actions, the East is going against you, and it works against you, so your methods are not moral by your logic
the jews have autocracy over the western world and the eastern world isn’t as jew controlled

the east is more resilient to jewish tactics than the west is

• +1
Reactions: Putin
yes jews raid other countries at any opportunity, but it is our fault for not having strong enough protections against jews in white countries

it is either the whites are eugenicized by the jews or the jews overpower the whites

i hold neutral opinion because they are moral and it’s the victims fault all the time
you are white, and white people (and not only them) are their victims, it would be a good reason for you to hate them (Although it's up to you)
Although I mostly agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: noobs