high PSL is just an ideal

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
an ideal of an high lifestyle, a painless life, a life lived at 2000 km/h, a life in which you are main character
such shit doesn't exist. it's just a dream, it's your mind playing trick games on you. idek if some1 can get what i'm saying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ascension, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
an ideal of an high lifestyle, a painless life, a life lived at 2000 km/h, a life in which you are main character
such shit doesn't exist. it's just a dream, it's your mind playing trick games on you. idek if some1 can get what i'm saying
Its not a dream it will happen once u start taking bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 15827
take your effortless trolling somewhere else this is a quality thread
3021649 IMG 20220728 204450 283

it does,called being maher

• Woah
It exists, I experienced it. And I still can if I want, but I’m more private now and want a quieter life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 17791
It exists, I experienced it. And I still can if I want, but I’m more private now and want a quieter life
I will ascend to japanese videogame character soon. Watch me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Its all bullshit. Life is hard even if you are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I will ascend to japanese videogame character soon. Watch me
I have flat occupital like modern chad, does cromagnid mog me?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17791
Its all bullshit. Life is hard even if you are good looking.
Depends how good looking. Past a certain threshold life is indeed easier cause of looks halo

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 9801
Depends how good looking. Past a certain threshold life is indeed easier cause of looks halo
My life goal is to become model and go to exotic locations every week. I will have this once my eyes become blue.

• +1
My life goal is to become model and go to exotic locations every week. I will have this once my eyes become blue.
How old are you? Clock is ticking boyo, u should be 16-21 atm to stand a chance being signed as a big model

Also how u gonna get blue eyes, laser?

• Woah
How old are you? Clock is ticking boyo, u should be 16-21 atm to stand a chance being signed as a big model

19 rn. I wanna dictator max as well.

• +1

I'd do laser if these blue subliminals are just a bunch of bunk in the end

• +1
Girl's have told me they found cromagnid to be repulsing and find more angel skull with masculine features to be ideal

19 rn. I wanna dictator max as well.
U still have time, apply to agencies rn tho, don’t wait

Idk about the dictator ting boyo:feelshaha: watch The Dictator movie tho, funniest shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
U still have time, apply to agencies rn tho, don’t wait

Idk about the dictator ting boyo:feelshaha: watch The Dictator movie tho, funniest shit
Im autistic, how? Do I just google ones in my state and send my pics and phone number?

• +1
Im autistic, how? Do I just google ones in my state and send my pics and phone number?
U could apply online, they must have application form. If not you can email them with your pics etc

• Woah
U could apply online, they must have application form. If not you can email them with your pics etc
Okay, I'll apply to a few.

• +1
  • Love it
À life like that does exist but only if you focus on the right things early in life.

It’s a lost cause for the majority of users because they’re doing everything backwards tho.

• +1
It exists only for top 2% of men in looks. Or top 20% in looks if you're born into the right family with money + connections.

Either way you need luck....shit tons of luck!

• +1
It exists only for top 2% of men in looks. Or top 20% in looks if you're born into the right family with money + connections.

Either way you need luck....shit tons of luck!
Yeh 100% bro

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Agreed with Bull tho, perfect size for female model, still got a chance boyo:feelshah:
@the BULL I'm looking at this modeling agency's instagram and it posted a drag queen posing with htbs. I have this shit in the bag.

I un ironically mog all the models that they have displayed on their website.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
It does exist. Chads like me are living the dream you can only experience when you're deep asleep.