High quality H2o

Meatboy

Meatboy

Bronze
What's the best kind of water to consume and what should I invest my money in?

Was thinking reverse osmosis filter system would this be the best for maximizing T?

What about grocery store water is the overpriced alkaline bottled water any good?

What do yall use besides drinking gay sugar made drinks and milk

Just drink mineral water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mfk
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
something really important thats looked past, water, its the single thing we consume the most throughout the day(not counting air)

I feel a big difference drinking local spring water compared to the garbage mass produced "mineral" jew water to make us deformed

• +1
Reactions: Meatboy
something really important thats looked past, water, its the single thing we consume the most throughout the day(not counting air)

I feel a big difference drinking local spring water compared to the garbage mass produced "mineral" jew water to make us deformed
Agreed. The local spring water from the grocery store like sprouts? Isn't all bottled water bad though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bet how about wait til it rains and collect rain water in my huge buckets and consume that from god:lul: oh and don't forget to boil it too for extra flavor and to kill germs lol damn what has it come to

Buy a water pitcher with filter, it's the simplest way to transform tap water into high-quality water. Reverse osmosis filter just seems overkill.

• +1
Reactions: Meatboy
Buy a water pitcher with filter, it's the simplest way to transform tap water into high-quality water. Reverse osmosis filter just seems overkill.

Hmm what's the difference between this and the reverse osmosis tho?

Hmm what's the difference between this and the reverse osmosis tho?
Osmosis is more complicated, expensive, the devices are larger, could require special installation, it takes more time to push the water through a special membrane, it might require electricity to speed things up, the water you get is pretty much pure, like distilled water, some people think it might not be too healthy because it misses minerals, some units come with a remineralizing cartridge to put the minerals back...
Most reverse osmosis system usually come as a system that you install under your sink and with a separate faucet for the filtered water.
best-reverse-osmosis-systems-4586893-jay-wilde-b88c627b82da4a93827ca422b1ad9b8e.jpg