High School Chad OBLITERATES Incel In Rap Battle

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
When an incel tries to take on Chad in a rap battle. Unfortunately the first rap battle was deleted but basically the incel (his name is ZBOA) got destroyed with the Chad calling him "Zero Bitches On Average (ZBOA)". Completely finished him with that line. So here's the rematch a few months later...

This is why as an ugly guy I was always high inhib. Or else you can get embarrassed like this and be made fun of by 10 million people for being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Or else you can get embarrassed like this and be made fun of by 10 million people for being ugly.
sad reality but true

As much as I hate rap, I guess I'm going to have to sit through this to see what the fuss is about.

he should go ER

Could not make it through the whole video.. I stopped watching at the "Mario kart at home" line.

rap is for niggers anyways.

real men listen to ear rape.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Hunter
>as

how did you looksmaxx?

Could not make it through the whole video.. I stopped watching at the "Mario kart at home" line.
What a tool lmao, I felt embarrassed for him.

Look at this guy's delivery. He also looks somewhat decent despite having that weak lower third:

being jacked is the only way to survive high school if you dont have chad genes.

being jacked is the only way to survive high school if you dont have chad genes.
yep and I was neither, I begged my mom I needed to put on weight as I was 110 pounds but she told me I was getting enough food

I hate my whole family