High School Chads may not exist anymore (mainly U.S.)

3arsa

Bronze
This shit is fucked but you know those Chads you see in movies in high school that have mogger frames 6’ 3’’ and Chad Face with mogger bones?
IMG 5639

Well… they may be obliterated into existent within the next couple decades. I’m not gay by any means but it’s sad that the classic high school life is rotting away.

Let’s first list a few reasons why this is happening. Well, it’s pretty obvious:

1. Hormone disrupters in the environment (BPA, microplastics, fluoride, air pollutants, parabens, and more). All these disrupt test production and we all know you need test during adolescence for mogger bones, mogger frame, browridge and so on. Dimorphism is very important. HGH, GH, etc.
IMG 5640

2. Dog shot diet. We all have these fat fucking obese kids entering high school. Recently the stats showed around 40% of kids entering the next high school year are obese (not even just fat but fucking obese). Don’t even need to explain this for looks. Fat = estrogen, estrogen = feminine features, too many feminine features = not a man and no dimorphism. And don’t give me that bull shit about goyslop theory that boost’s igf-1. Sure, it will boost it through increased insulin but these kids aren’t active and aren’t burning off the calories so they will just get fat as shit and it leads to increased estrogen
IMG 5642

3. No activity. Almost 80% of high school students aren’t as active compared to just a couple years ago. You need cardio and sprinting to improve test levels, you can’t just be jacking off all day in the hopes of getting mogger structure. Not happening boyo.
IMG 5643

4. Bad habits. Again sort of related to #3 but kids just sit down all day and this fucks up their posture including anterior pelvic tilt, turtle neck and so much more. This happens during early adolescence and isn’t addressed so it leads to poor carniofacial development. Also things such as POOR MASTICATION (people aren’t chewing food intensely so they aren’t allowed upswing of the jaw and growth of the pallete), moth breathing, no mewing, etc.
IMG 5644

These are the main things that will cause the downfall of Chads. Sad to see.

I know someone is going to say “genetics pill” but even if you have top tier 1% genetics, you can’t express them properly if all these things I listed above are impacting and hindering your genetic potential and expression.

Also, I know this sounds cringe as shit but it’s the truth and it’s happening as we know it.
IMG 5641

Not saying I fw trump but he needs to get elected so that JFK jr will clutch up health system. This also may be a bad thing cause if everyone is fit and has good habits and shit, the amount of good looking men then rises and your competition is much harder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gargomel, boss8055, SwissArms and 16 others
I don't know if this is true, there's no way 40% of high school kids are obese, in my school it was maybe 3%

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal, MentalistKebab and Costcosuperstore
I don't know if this is true, there's no way 40% of high school kids are obese, in my school it was maybe 3%
You live in the U.S.? That’s what I recall from recent numbers. And this is the new kids entering next year so those numbers are always on the rise. It’s not current high schoolers

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Costcosuperstore
This is a good thing, why are you trying to increase the competition?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TheDragon, Ken and 10 others
spot on, and I love it, I would be average in the 1960s, but I am of greatness in 2023 amongst my fellow obese classmates, why are you complaining anyways, it's less competition

Attachments

• woahhh.webp
    woahhh.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hbvgldfg.jpeg
    hbvgldfg.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, aboriginalmaxxing, Onewithmoss and 9 others
This is a good thing. Why would you want more chads?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, DarkAscender, huaus and 3 others
I’m simply noting an observation. I mention this in the post too. This notion of the “natural chad” may disappear (Chad wakes up, does nothing and is still “Chad”).

In this case, you better pray your parents knew this information so they can raise you correctly to avoid these environmental factors that are destroying the expression of your genetic potential.

spot on, and I love it, I would be average in the 1960s, but I am of greatness in 2023 amongst my fellow obese classmates, why are you complaining anyways, it's less competition
You look better from the last time I saw u

I’m simply noting an observation. I mention this in the post too. This notion of the “natural chad” may disappear (Chad wakes up, does nothing and is still “Chad”).

In this case, you better pray your parents knew this information so they can raise you correctly to avoid these environmental factors that are destroying the expression of your genetic potential.
Cuckyyyyy

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Ken and 3arsa
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, PSLdemigod, watah and 1 other person
This shit is fucked but you know those Chads you see in movies in high school that have mogger frames 6’ 3’’ and Chad Face with mogger bones?
View attachment 3178804
Well… they may be obliterated into existent within the next couple decades. I’m not gay by any means but it’s sad that the classic high school life is rotting away.

Let’s first list a few reasons why this is happening. Well, it’s pretty obvious:

1. Hormone disrupters in the environment (BPA, microplastics, fluoride, air pollutants, parabens, and more). All these disrupt test production and we all know you need test during adolescence for mogger bones, mogger frame, browridge and so on. Dimorphism is very important. HGH, GH, etc.
View attachment 3178809

2. Dog shot diet. We all have these fat fucking obese kids entering high school. Recently the stats showed around 40% of kids entering the next high school year are obese (not even just fat but fucking obese). Don’t even need to explain this for looks. Fat = estrogen, estrogen = feminine features, too many feminine features = not a man and no dimorphism. And don’t give me that bull shit about goyslop theory that boost’s igf-1. Sure, it will boost it through increased insulin but these kids aren’t active and aren’t burning off the calories so they will just get fat as shit and it leads to increased estrogen
View attachment 3178829

3. No activity. Almost 80% of high school students aren’t as active compared to just a couple years ago. You need cardio and sprinting to improve test levels, you can’t just be jacking off all day in the hopes of getting mogger structure. Not happening boyo.
View attachment 3178832
4. Bad habits. Again sort of related to #3 but kids just sit down all day and this fucks up their posture including anterior pelvic tilt, turtle neck and so much more. This happens during early adolescence and isn’t addressed so it leads to poor carniofacial development. Also things such as POOR MASTICATION (people aren’t chewing food intensely so they aren’t allowed upswing of the jaw and growth of the pallete), moth breathing, no mewing, etc.
View attachment 3178834

I know someone is going to say “genetics pill” but even if you have top tier 1% genetics, you can’t express them properly if all these things I listed above are impacting and hindering your genetic potential and expression.

Also, I know this sounds cringe as shit but it’s the truth and it’s happening as we know it.
View attachment 3178826
Not saying I fw trump but he needs to get elected so that JFK jr will clutch up health system. This also may be a bad thing cause if everyone is fit and has good habits and shit, the amount of good looking men then rises and your competition is much harder.
Every boy in my school plays a sport or is into the gym to some extent. I am actually amazed at this generations emphasis on physical health in spite of our slop filled country.

Every boy in my school plays a sport or is into the gym to some extent. I am actually amazed at this generations emphasis on physical health in spite of our slop filled country.
Their efforts are almost wasted though (not exactly wasted but not as effective as previous generations in terms of their impact on our body) due to the actual environment in which they live in. Near impossible to eliminated phalates, birth control in water, fluroide, air pollutants, micro plastics (the hardest to eliminate), seed oils, and the list goes on. 99% of those dudes aren’t even aware of a single thing on that list too.

Very sad

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and aber
@WishIwasChico isnt this ur avi

Unfortunetly soon people will catch up to the fact that they can just take glp-1 and lose weight effortlessly. With how big the demand already is they will find a way to make them even cheaper

Then it will be even more about bones

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
It's true bhai. Niggas tell me I am an idiot for saying zoomer jocks do not exist in our timeliness. The guy that gets all the girls is the 6'3 lanky skinny esports tiktok prettyboy not the Football Team's Quaterback or the nigga that can do a slam dunk. It is what is is

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 3arsa
It's true bhai. Niggas tell me I am an idiot for saying zoomer jocks do not exist in our timeliness. The guy that gets all the girls is the 6'3 lanky skinny esports tiktok prettyboy not the Football Team's Quaterback or the nigga that can do a slam dunk. It is what is is
Ye exactly. Fucked world we live in. Biology explains all.

Biology, orthodontistiery, and dermatology are the base studies to understand all looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This chad was in high school here

IMG 6932

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and |Daddy_Zygos|
@WishIwasChico isnt this ur avi
i left .org for 11 months .. i come back
THIS NIGGA STILL HAS MY FACE FROM WHEN I WAS 13 AS HIS AVI NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and sportsmogger
this is one of the reasons why I'm voting for him
put the good thing about this it makes the competition easier with this shit environment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 3arsa
No like 30 years ago
Exactly. I will actually pay someone $100 if they find someone and provide substantial proof of someone that is that level of chad in that picture in this high school year. Impossible. That guy was defiantly cruising at 1000+ ng/dl test and it’s clearly shown in his face. Not possible now, no way.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and autistic_tendencies
niggerbabble

View attachment 3178804

View attachment 3178809

View attachment 3178829

View attachment 3178832
View attachment 3178834

View attachment 3178826
Good post

• +1
im happy my school has no chad nor cl ig and like 0,5 htns

Fucking idiot thinks Trump or JFK will change or improve any of these things. How fucking guillable are you stupid cocksuckers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and boss8055
Eating carbohydrates and constant ejaculation are the causes

• +1
Eating carbohydrates and constant ejaculation are the causes

No, micro plastics are the main cause followed by pollution and nutrient deficiency via overuse of pesticides and weak soil nutrition that will only get worse with climate change

• +1
No, micro plastics are the main cause followed by pollution and nutrient deficiency via overuse of pesticides and weak soil nutrition that will only get worse with climate change
False. The main cause is consuming plant material.

False. The main cause is consuming plant material.

Nice source you retard

I’ll make it short for all who’re too lazy to read allat:

-racemixed children {ogres, not every mixed-race kid is Meeks}
-Jews controlling everything

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
View attachment 3178804

View attachment 3178809

View attachment 3178829

View attachment 3178832
View attachment 3178834

View attachment 3178826
Do you think that chad cares abt nutrition, proccesed foods or microplastics? Jfl😂😂