High school years story

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Since there's some high schoolers here maybe people will actually read this one.

In Jr high I had some looks and my two best friends went to the same school. But I was still picked on by much bigger guys,like they would flick my ears in the winter time on the bus.

But it wasn't till 9th grade things started to get brutal for me. I remember having a crazy high sex drive,all the girls looked fucking good to me,I'd have hard ons randomly just looking at all of them.

But I couldn't get any of them or even attempt. I tried acting like a wigger in 9th grade this is the year I just started to get into 2pac and he died right when I started high-school in 96, I was extra try hard,going around trying to give everyone the handshake in the hallways. I kept a buzzcut. I remember trying to give my best friend out of school the handshake in high-school and he looked at me with a disgusted look. Too much detail I'd have to go through so I'm jumping to 10th.

10th grade is where I got my first job at a frischs,started off as a busser. This is the year I started being depressed about my looks. People at work didn't talk to me or like me and called me quiet . This carried on at school when nobody liked me at school anymore, the lunch table started capping on me saying I looked like Freddy Kruger. So by the end of the year I was sitting by myself. This is the year I hooked my best friend up with a girl I met and he completely ditched me, and I seen them at lunch talking it up everyday 3 tables away.

I flunked 10th grade because of truancy and bad grades at this point so my 2nd year in 10th was even more brutal, was a total loner, would get tripped in the hall way by some big tall black guy. I hated school so I'd only go 3 days out of the week. Still working the same job also but now I'm a server. Also this is the year that black people were really running through the halls going nuts every week because they had a pep rally every week. And I sat by myself at these pep rallies.

Couldn't take this 80 percent black school anymore so I tried a vocational school that helped you get a skill and trade. Well it sounded good,but when I went to this school I was still a complete loner that nobody talked to at all. I remember trying to sit by some new people in cafeteria and they got up and left. I watched everyone else be social and have friends. So I started to become truent again. Until the day came that I turned 18 and with no hesitation signed myself out. Also went to juvenile detention center I think 3 times in my high school years just for truancy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ALP, Deleted member 16456 and 4 others
perhaps if you had stood up for yourself physically you wouldn't have had such a hard time. Also when you switched schools did you try to even talk to people? if so this is all your fault well for the most part atleast if you were attractive or played sports you would have had a better time but still this is your fault no one elses

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
perhaps if you had stood up for yourself physically you wouldn't have had such a hard time. Also when you switched schools did you try to even talk to people? if so this is all your fault well for the most part atleast if you were attractive or played sports you would have had a better time but still this is your fault no one elses
Ok normie redditor

• +1
Reactions: ascension and ALP
@Octillionaire3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Ok normie redditor
normie redditor huh? if i was a normie i wouldnt be here right now i wouldn't have studied redpill for 3 years and blackpill for 1 i wouldn't have wasted all of that time engaging in this shit. but it is whatever helps you cope with the fact that you wasted your childhood feeling sorry for yourself :lul:

normie redditor huh? if i was a normie i wouldnt be here right now i wouldn't have studied redpill for 3 years and blackpill for 1 i wouldn't have wasted all of that time engaging in this shit. but it is whatever helps you cope with the fact that you wasted your childhood feeling sorry for yourself :lul:
Once you say it's your fault ,you're a dumb fuck 😆 go back to Reddit you troll

• +1
Once you say it's your fault ,you're a dumb fuck 😆 go back to Reddit you troll
for the record i said its mostly your fault due to you not trying to talk to people or make new friends people would have came to you if you had talent or were attractive

for the record i said its mostly your fault due to you not trying to talk to people or make new friends people would have came to you if you had talent or were attractive
Ok Jeffrey

• +1
my name isn't "Jeffery" it cant be im black try again i can see you are in denial but it is whatever :confused:
Jeffrey that's enough

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, ALP, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Since there's some high schoolers here maybe people will actually read this one.

In Jr high I had some looks and my two best friends went to the same school. But I was still picked on by much bigger guys,like they would flick my ears in the winter time on the bus.

But it wasn't till 9th grade things started to get brutal for me. I remember having a crazy high sex drive,all the girls looked fucking good to me,I'd have hard ons randomly just looking at all of them.

But I couldn't get any of them or even attempt. I tried acting like a wigger in 9th grade this is the year I just started to get into 2pac and he died right when I started high-school in 96, I was extra try hard,going around trying to give everyone the handshake in the hallways. I kept a buzzcut. I remember trying to give my best friend out of school the handshake in high-school and he looked at me with a disgusted look. Too much detail I'd have to go through so I'm jumping to 10th.

10th grade is where I got my first job at a frischs,started off as a busser. This is the year I started being depressed about my looks. People at work didn't talk to me or like me and called me quiet . This carried on at school when nobody liked me at school anymore, the lunch table started capping on me saying I looked like Freddy Kruger. So by the end of the year I was sitting by myself. This is the year I hooked my best friend up with a girl I met and he completely ditched me, and I seen them at lunch talking it up everyday 3 tables away.

I flunked 10th grade because of truancy and bad grades at this point so my 2nd year in 10th was even more brutal, was a total loner, would get tripped in the hall way by some big tall black guy. I hated school so I'd only go 3 days out of the week. Still working the same job also but now I'm a server. Also this is the year that black people were really running through the halls going nuts every week because they had a pep rally every week. And I sat by myself at these pep rallies.

Couldn't take this 80 percent black school anymore so I tried a vocational school that helped you get a skill and trade. Well it sounded good,but when I went to this school I was still a complete loner that nobody talked to at all. I remember trying to sit by some new people in cafeteria and they got up and left. I watched everyone else be social and have friends. So I started to become truent again. Until the day came that I turned 18 and with no hesitation signed myself out. Also went to juvenile detention center I think 3 times in my high school years just for truancy.
Damn bro I can relate on trying to act wigger and even doing the hand shake and normal ppl just getting weirded out😂sucks u had to go to 80 percent black school, mine was only Jewish
But how r u 59 and listened to Tupac as a teen larping nigga😂unless u r giga low iq and got held back a billion times

Damn bro I can relate on trying to act wigger and even doing the hand shake and normal ppl just getting weirded out😂sucks u had to go to 80 percent black school, mine was only Jewish
But how r u 59 and listened to Tupac as a teen larping nigga😂unless u r giga low iq and got held back a billion times
I'm 39 dumb ass ,my mom is 59

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and isis_Bleach
is that you in your avi ?

Do you smell bad or something? It has happened to me that people leave the place when i come cause that (i do shower but still smell bad i think i may be sick

There are no 80% black schools anywhere near the decaying ag town you previously claimed to live in.

What did your parent(s) think about your truancy?

Brutal. I remember also being ignored by my "friends" whenever they hung around their other more NT normie friends. :ogre:

Yes it's his fault for not being born attractive (y) and it's also his fault that nobody helped him when he was depressed

You fucking moron

high school was actually a good time in my life.