High schools and colleges were made for models only

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Never, ever go to these places if you aren’t a Vogue Model.

No education for your face and height
No college experience for your face and height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, watah, iloveboobs and 20 others
Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, anthony111553, ey88 and 2 others
GP0URoJWkAAUCu5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse, DarkAscender, Eren and 15 others
Min requirements for undergrad :

6’4
HTN
Do not be above 20. ( agepill sucks and foids love pretty boys)

Go to trade school if you don’t qualify

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Saint Casanova, Roquefort and 8 others
College girls are sexy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ey88, truthhurts and Nick.Harte
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, deadstock, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
School and college is suifuel for ugly ppl. No benefits tbh:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
I’m not coping
You literally are. I’m guessing you are an utter retard who failed in school/life and now blames it on his looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, 6PSLcel and Nick.Harte
You literally are. I’m guessing you are an utter retard who failed in school/life and now blames it on his looks
Yes. I failed in life. Still KHHV at 23

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, N1666 and 6PSLcel
true, the thing that's even more brutal is that the 140IQ+ studycel will still end up worse off than the htn+ guy who partied all day long and never studied, but has connections like the ho chi minh trail and end up doing farrr better in life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, MA_ascender, N1666 and 2 others
I guess I'm retarded

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
true, the thing that's even more brutal is that the 140IQ+ studycel will still end up worse off than the htn+ guy who partied all day long and never studied, but has connections like the ho chi minh trail and end up doing farrr better in life.
Every dentist/doctor/lawyer I know were all “studycels” and told me they never partied or fucked around. Now they have a happy family on six figs a year whilst enjoying their life. I can guarantee they have a better life than the “chads” who were partying at their age.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, watah, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Every dentist/doctor/lawyer I know were all “studycels” and told me they never partied or fucked around. Now they have a happy family on six figs a year whilst enjoying their life. I can guarantee they have a better life than the “chads” who were partying at their age.
They are licking 6'7 Tyrone's cum off their wives' pussies every 2 days a week.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and N1666
true tbh, the biggest slayers i've known are never the best looking people. They don't need the validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, N1666 and Nick.Harte
Another low iq thread by the resident abuser doh just don't get an education theory. Niggas here are so low iq it's insane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, ihearvoices, MA_ascender and 2 others
I was studycel before realization

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Idk why you fags are laughing. You think because someone’s good looking that their life is somehow automatically great. This is how I can tell you’ve never had real life experiences and base your view on life on what you read on incel forums

• JFL
I was studycel before realization
i wish i still was, but getting blackpilled made me stop caring about school and my attendance fell from the high 90s to 53%

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Nick.Harte
This is not true. @N1666 Is right. Many guys ive seen partying their entire uni away end up in construction or washing people driveway and shit like that. Real life doesn't work like that. Connections can't do much when you are dumb idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
This is not true. @N1666 Is right. Many guys ive seen partying their entire uni away end up in construction or washing people driveway and shit like that. Real life doesn't work like that. Connections can't do much when you are dumb idiot.
Cope.Chad will work in his Dad's company after playing football for college and fucking all the chicks.
His height will increase his earning potential, and will still mog the studycel loser inkwell hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and N1666
I can't talk about other fields but in the IT and finance field connections and looks halo don't hold much valie. People in these type of fields are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.
99% of people in the industry have a maths or physics background and are very low t subhumans that care 0% about their looks. Just look at the top SDE developers, people who handle quant and index funds

@6PSLcel @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, ReadBooksEveryday and Nick.Harte
Cope.Chad will work in his Dad's company after playing football for college and fucking all the chicks.
His height will increase his earning potential, and will still mog the studycel loser inkwell hard.
Retarded subhuman fantasies that incels tell themselves to cope with being a failure in life and justify rotting in their mom's basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, Nick.Harte, N1666 and 1 other person
I can't talk about other fields but in the IT and finance field connections and looks hall don't hold much valie. People in these type of fields are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.
99% of people in the industry have a maths or physics background and are very low t subhumans that care 0% about their looks. Just look at the top SDE developers, people who handle quant and index funds

yeah but those guys are the top 0.00001%, whereas some chadlite which is what ? top 0.1% will have it just as good

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent, Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
i wish i still was, but getting blackpilled made me stop caring about school and my attendance fell from the high 90s to 53%
have you at least moved into socializing with people?

I can't talk about other fields but in the IT and finance field connections and looks hall don't hold much valie. People in these type of fields are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.

Lots of good looking guys in finance nigga.Most of these college athletes(Chads/Tyrones) will go on to become financial analysts/investment bankers etc after graduating.

• +1
Retarded subhuman fantasies that incels tell themselves to cope with being a failure in life and justify rotting in their mom's basement.
it's reality

Lots of good looking guys in finance nigga.Most of these college athletes(Chads/Tyrones) will go on to become financial analysts/investment bankers etc after graduating.
I refuse to believe you aren’t trolling right now

• JFL
yeah but those guys are the top 0.00001%, whereas some chadlite which is what ? top 0.1% will have it just as good
Maybe I'm not denying looks halo I'm just saying being competent is just as important in such technical fields. IT department is not sales.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
sales as well man, I drove by a mercedes benz dealership last tuesday and saw this chadlite, in a suit, outside talking to this couple, brutal shit man.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Plz for fucks sake stop saying Chad/Tyrone like those Affirmative actions and DEI policies to make minorities feel included. Next time just say I want tyrones dick in my mouth and like to cope fantasizing about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 6PSLcel
height doesn’t even matter to college girls lmao in the tallest in my college (I think) and yet stull get no attention😭
yeah it's face, face and once again face first

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Plz for fucks sake stop saying Chad/Tyrone like those Affirmative actions and DEI policies to make minorities feel included. Next time just say I want tyrones dick in my mouth and like to cope fantasizing about it.
Somebody is coping hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I can't talk about other fields but in the IT and finance field connections and looks halo don't hold much valie. People in these type of fields are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.

Most masters in their craft tend not to care much about their looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Jason Voorhees, N1666 and 2 others
  • JFL