High schools and colleges were made for models only

Never, ever go to these places if you aren’t a Vogue Model.

No education for your face and height
No college experience for your face and height.
that is the reason why I'm not at college

it's reality mah nigga.
You don’t know shit about reality. You are a basement dwelling loser who knows nothing about the real world. You are unsuccessful and wallow in self pity, and you expect me to believe you know anything about “reality”?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You don’t know shit about reality. You are a basement dwelling loser who knows nothing about the real world. You are unsuccessful and wallow in self pity, and you expect me to believe you know anything about “reality”?
It has nothing to do with me being succesfull nigga. THe objective truth won't change, and good genes come in packs. Ask @Apparition , and he'll tell ya

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and N1666
It has nothing to do with me being succesfull nigga. THe objective truth won't change, and good genes come in packs. Ask @Apparition , and he'll tell ya
You just tagged a bigger retard than you. Why would I care about what he has to say? This is the same fag who makes ten posts a day about his oneitis at the age of 30. You both don’t know shit about the real world

• +1
we werent chosen....

• +1
Reactions: watah and Nick.Harte
Most masters in their craft tend not to care much about their looks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, ReadBooksEveryday and Nick.Harte
Why are you on looksmax.org then? lmao
wdym dude ? like you think I just have a spare 50k lying around to go get bimax and some other surgeries with ?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and N1666
Yet Elon Musk who is classed as the most successful person in the world is a MTN.
Who cares about these fucking stemcels outliers. Pietro Boselli is probably the sexiest PHD holder out there.Muh, people who are successful aren't good looking bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and N1666
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, N1666 and Nick.Harte
wdym dude ? like you think I just have a spare 50k lying around to go get bimax and some other surgeries with ?
I want to know what are you doing on such forum when you don't want to change yourself?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Tom Brady requires to be in shape for mastering his craft

A tech worker just needs greasy cheetos, mountain dew, and lines of Javascript code to master his
Oh yeah, just smell like poop theory.

no, colleges were made for wageslave niggers to dwell in eternal gut wrenching debt

• JFL
Tom Brady requires to be in shape for mastering his craft

A tech worker just needs greasy cheetos, mountain dew, and lines of Javascript code to master his
True

Who cares about these fucking stemcels outliers.
No one cares about Elon Musk? :lul: Your coping is getting ridiculous now

Pietro Boselli is probably the sexiest PHD holder out there.Muh, people who are successful aren't good looking bro
Where did I say that? YOU are the one saying people who are good looking are automatically successful because of “Muh connections”, yet the most successful people to ever exist are LTNs/MTNs

• +1
0.01% of people out there.
God damn it’s like speaking to a brick wall. I’ve genuinely never spoken to someone as low iq as you before.

• +1
Remember bhais in 2024:
CL or death
6'5 or death
6'2 is manlet
under 6' it's ovER

• +1
God damn it’s like speaking to a brick wall. I’ve genuinely never spoken to someone as low iq as you before.
Elon must is a fucking genius nigga

6ft+ athlete>male model when it comes to slaying in those places

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Nick.Harte
Life starts at 5’10

• JFL
I can't talk about other fields but in the IT and finance field connections and looks halo don't hold much valie. People in these type of fields are extremely high iq and analytical thinkers. They are the last to get blinded by good looks.
99% of people in the industry have a maths or physics background and are very low t subhumans that care 0% about their looks. Just look at the top SDE developers, people who handle quant and index funds

@6PSLcel @ReadBooksEveryday
A lot of finance, even IB and asset management requires very simple analysis. You’re right about derivatives traders m, quants ect though. Those people are very smart.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
A lot of finance, even IB and asset management requires very simple analysis. You’re right about derivatives traders m, quants ect though. Those people are very smart.
Finance chads fucking all the chicks

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • +1
No, I mean a regular life, not Chad shit. Below 5’10 you’re not considered a man, brutal shit
6'3 minimum in regular life