High sentience is alien to the crowd - get educated and stay out of minimum wage.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Introverted Intuition
INB4 water. I am aware that places of lower education generally hold people of lower intelligence, but for a long time I assumed the fundamental sentience of both groups (white-collar and blue-collar) to be fairly similar, where only a comprehension of society and culture would differ. But no, their sentience is so much lower it's ridiculous.

If you go to a workplace where no degree or skill is required, you find two types of people there.

1. The young person seeking to make some money and work experience as they transition to go to university later on.

2. The (generally) older person who has no talent, no skill, no knowledge, and is overall insentient.

Look, of course people with degrees aren't all geniuses, but holy fuck if the average sentience level is not lower in workplaces where no testament to any persistance is required at all. I quit my job at the hospital a few weeks ago, and thinking back on it, the discrepancy between the people who had a future and those who didn't was severe. There were essentially the hopeful young people who were having fun and the 'stuck' old mothefuckers who knew nothing about anything, as well as the soon-to-be old insentients that looked just like me and the peers but had no aspiration or capacity for anything at all.

I became more dismissive of these people as time went on and buried my face in books during the breaks just not to have my brain run melted out of my nose. Almost all of them thought reading was alien and saw it as impressive when it's one of the most fundamental things we humans do when not insentient. One girl even asked me if I read for fun with a shocked expression, as opposed to her, who read only when forced to by external circumstances.

I remember as I was in the locker room and one of the most Bukowskian hedonists the world has ever seen came up to me as I sat on the bench changing. The exact words used during the conversation are not kept fully intact, as I do not remember it down to a perfect detail. He glanced upon the book, which laid upon the bench. He asked me “Is that the book your mother got you?” "No," I said, “this one I bought myself, but she did buy me a few of Dostoevsky’s other ones." “Are you like a deep thinker?” he asked. “I don’t know, I suppose so.”.

“Is that book like philosophical or?” "Yes, it is.” “Do you like philosophical stuff?” “Sure.” “Are you a philosopher?” “I don’t know, not yet at least, maybe someday, if I manage to create a philosophy.” “Then you can write a book; become an author.” “I guess I’ll see how it goes.” “Or you can become a doctor or researcher.” “Why?” “Well, you’re a thinker; put that to good use.” Some time went by, he wrapped up and exited the changing room. I exited a few seconds after and caught up to him.

“Is that how you view me? A thinker? Philosopher?” “Well yes, you have potential, not like me; what do I know?” “Well, I’m not sure.” “You must go on from here and do something with your life, you can’t stay here forever, I’m not smart, and neither is our boss; we are all stuck here; we failed to create something, but you still have time; put what you have behind your forehead to good use. Yes, now it is decided, you will become a researcher.”

Then we both made our way over to the elevator and went up. As we exited, I said, "Maybe I won't leave; maybe you'll see me here in 15 years." and he answered on the verge of seething saying, "No! I don't want to see you here in 15 years; you go, go, and do something with your life."

Even to these individuals, the discrepancy of sentience is obvious, as they are on the receiving end of it. It had been so long since people who weren't complete morons came through their workplace that anyone who did was instantly seen as different, and they noticed it instantly. Don't let these places of insignificane make your soul wither away.

I'm not saying this to deprecate these individuals, but I need to make a specific point. Now I get to the summary and core message of the entire thread: I want to give a heads up to people of higher sentience not to end up in these environments, as it's destructive to surround yourself around people who are incapable of reciprocating what you send out. You don't want to spend time around these people for long, as it will rot your brain. If you require more mental stimuli than other people to feel comfortable, you need to get into rooms where you can have that exchange regularly.

@deadmanwalking @DelonLover1999 @Magnum Opus @0hMan @Klasik616

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Tabula Rasa, deadmanwalking and 7 others
INB4 water. I am aware that places of lower education generally hold people of lower intelligence, but for a long time I assumed the fundamental sentience of both groups (white-collar and blue-collar) to be fairly similar, where only a comprehension of society and culture would differ. But no, their sentience is so much lower it's ridiculous.

If you go to a workplace where no degree or skill is required, you find two types of people there.

1. The young person seeking to make some money and work experience as they transition to go to university later on.

2. The (generally) older person who has no talent, no skill, no knowledge, and is overall insentient.

Look, of course people with degrees aren't all geniuses, but holy fuck if the average sentience level is not lower in workplaces where no testament to any persistance is required at all. I quit my job at the hospital a few weeks ago, and thinking back on it, the discrepancy between the people who had a future and those who didn't was severe. There were essentially the hopeful young people who were having fun and the 'stuck' old mothefuckers who knew nothing about anything, as well as the soon-to-be old insentients that looked just like me and the peers but had no aspiration or capacity for anything at all.

I became more dismissive of these people as time went on and buried my face in books during the breaks just not to have my brain run melted out of my nose. Almost all of them thought reading was alien and saw it as impressive when it's one of the most fundamental things we humans do when not insentient. One girl even asked me if I read for fun with a shocked expression, as opposed to her, who read only when forced to by external circumstances.

I remember as I was in the locker room and one of the most Bukowskian hedonists the world has ever seen came up to me as I sat on the bench changing. The exact words used during the conversation are not kept fully intact, as I do not remember it down to a perfect detail. He glanced upon the book, which laid upon the bench. He asked me “Is that the book your mother got you?” "No," I said, “this one I bought myself, but she did buy me a few of Dostoevsky’s other ones." “Are you like a deep thinker?” he asked. “I don’t know, I suppose so.”.

“Is that book like philosophical or?” "Yes, it is.” “Do you like philosophical stuff?” “Sure.” “Are you a philosopher?” “I don’t know, not yet at least, maybe someday, if I manage to create a philosophy.” “Then you can write a book; become an author.” “I guess I’ll see how it goes.” “Or you can become a doctor or researcher.” “Why?” “Well, you’re a thinker; put that to good use.” Some time went by, he wrapped up and exited the changing room. I exited a few seconds after and caught up to him.

“Is that how you view me? A thinker? Philosopher?” “Well yes, you have potential, not like me; what do I know?” “Well, I’m not sure.” “You must go on from here and do something with your life, you can’t stay here forever, I’m not smart, and neither is our boss; we are all stuck here; we failed to create something, but you still have time; put what you have behind your forehead to good use. Yes, now it is decided, you will become a researcher.”

Then we both made our way over to the elevator and went up. As we exited, I said, "Maybe I won't leave; maybe you'll see me here in 15 years." and he answered on the verge of seething saying, "No! I don't want to see you here in 15 years; you go, go, and do something with your life."

Even to these individuals, the discrepancy of sentience is obvious, as they are on the receiving end of it. It had been so long since people who weren't complete morons came through their workplace that anyone who did was instantly seen as different, and they noticed it instantly. Don't let these places of insignificane make your soul wither away.

I'm not saying this to deprecate these individuals, but I need to make a specific point. Now I get to the summary and core message of the entire thread: I want to give a heads up to people of higher sentience not to end up in these environments, as it's destructive to surround yourself around people who are incapable of reciprocating what you send out. You don't want to spend time around these people for long, as it will rot your brain. If you require more mental stimuli than other people to feel comfortable, you need to get into rooms where you can have that exchange regularly.

Not a molecule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and <6PSLcel
Reading....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, optimisticzoomer, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
I worked as a factory worker in 2023, I know your feelings. 12 hour night shifts)

You just look at people amd understand how dumb are they.

Btw you understand russian, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, <6PSLcel and HarrierDuBois
I am insentient sonic carhop, slave worker as of now I must admit

Some nigga gave me his contact info for a programming thing where his company pays people to learn presumably under contract to work for them afterwords,

He said "I looked cool" after I served him food so he honked and had me come back

(Mogged)

This is where the looksmaxxing pays off? 💀

I got a call with the guy tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and HarrierDuBois
I worked as a factory worker in 2023, I know your feelings. 12 hour night shifts)

You just look at people amd understand how dumb are they.
I will probably go for factory/warehouse/grocery store next, preferably night, just to make enough money to afford my surgeries so that I can start university after.
Btw you understand russian, right?
Unfortunately I had to botch his beautiful works by reading them in swedish. I read in either swedish or english for all literature, I don't know russian...

im so angry at myself for screwing my academic situation over like I did

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
yet u didnt have the sentiennce to realize no one wants to rread walls of paragraphs. but i got ur point from the first few lines and 100 agree

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, normie_joe, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
im so angry at myself for screwing my academic situation over like I did
Too late to go back and fix it or just more difficult now?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

really good post btw

• Love it
yet u didnt have the sentiennce to realize no one wants to rread walls of paragraphs. but i got ur point from the first few lines and 100 agree
Just read the last paragraph it summarizes it all.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jonnyboi and <6PSLcel
I will probably go for factory/warehouse/grocery store next, preferably night, just to make enough money to afford my surgeries so that I can start university after.

Unfortunately I had to botch his beautiful works by reading them in swedish. I read in either swedish or english for all literature, I don't know russian...
Yeah bro exactly my thoughts in your starting post. I've spoken with somebody on this topic just 2 hours ago. For now I'm in IT field and its brutal how nobody from my previous work is capable of learning even just basics

Btw how old are you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HarrierDuBois and <6PSLcel
So much was stolen from me academically due to my subhuman looks, I do enjoy reading, I like learning new things always have, but due to how school was for me, I didnt want to go home to study, I just wanted to play vidya to escape the daily brutality I experience at school, I hate everything, fuck my life.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Dnr but I agree

So much was stolen from me academically due to my subhuman looks, I do enjoy reading, I like learning new things always have, but due to how school was for me, I didnt want to go home to study, I just wanted to play vidya to escape the daily brutality I experience at school, I hate everything, fuck my life.
Idk why but i smile at your sad emojis on my posts. Its definitely not that bad for me and I doubt its that bad for you

0 but I'm so glad to have finished uni. Now it's time to start my life of crime

• +1
Idk why but i smile at your sad emojis on my posts. Its definitely not that bad for me and I doubt its that bad for you
it is bad for me, im so behind on so many aspects of life, and academics is just one of them.

• So Sad
Yeah bro exactly my thoughts in your starting post. I've spoken with somebody on this topic just 2 hours ago. For now I'm in IT field and its brutal how nobody from my previous work is capable of learning even just basics

Btw how old are you?

• Woah
At 20 you are already thinking this way, i'm not sure if it's beneficial for you even if you are ahead of your peers and most normies who have no sentience.

At 20 you are already thinking this way, i'm not sure if it's beneficial for you even if you are ahead of your peers and most normies who have no sentience.
I thought like this since I was about 5, but in school everyone is forced together, as you leave it the deviation becomes even greater as people naturally drift from their own desire and capacity.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Debetro
interesting post if a little pretentious

also fells like you took some inspiration from the script of good will hunting lmao

I thought like this since I was about 5, but in school everyone is forced together, as you leave it the deviation becomes even greater as people naturally drift from their own desire and capacity.
So you returned to your original level of sentience so to say. Good for you but thinking in such a way will leave you lonely and alone.

interesting post if a little pretentious

also fells like you took some inspiration from the script of good will hunting lmao
I have not seen that movie, is it good?

So you returned to your original level of sentience so to say. Good for you but thinking in such a way will leave you lonely and alone.
My disdain for the average person makes me near incapable of even enjoying basic human company.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I have not seen that movie, is it good?

My disdain for the average person makes me near incapable of even enjoying basic human company.
Why disdain? most are NPCs but they cannot change it or it being their fault.

Why disdain? most are NPCs but they cannot change it or it being their fault.
I just hate the vast majority of people so much. They function at such a low level and do nothing but reiterative bullshit until they die.