High status only?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
How come I have never seen these irl. NEET like me living a different world from these people or what??

I remember Amnesia’s story on banging ablonde German elite.

How come I have never seen these irl. NEET like me living a different world from these people or what??
It is because THESE do NOT exist in real life WITHOUT MAKEUP. Also, such makeup costs more than your kidney :feelshehe:

Rich class, expectation after watching YouTube:
6ee485dd-0a10-41fa-9198-f557317e6f20_79c60e67.jpg

Reality outside of makeup:
kristina_biggest_lips_injections_1.jpg

PS. Lol at believing anything about THOTs you see on the internet :feelshehe:

more or less, they have their own secluded neighborhoods, and their own clubs.

I work as a high end gardener for these kinds of people whenever I'm not trimming trees, they're not that attractive, many have tried to get me in bed with them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Artemis

I work as a high end gardener for these kinds of people whenever I'm not trimming trees, they're not that attractive, many have tried to get me in bed with them.
Please tell me a bedtime story.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1

They are probably more attractive on the average, because rich people have time and money for great sports, diets, live stress-less, and can do plastic surgery.

But year, after all, this average is not too high from normal life tbh. :feelsokman:

It is because THESE do NOT exist in real life WITHOUT MAKEUP. Also, such makeup costs more than your kidney :feelshehe:

Rich class, expectation after watching YouTube:
6ee485dd-0a10-41fa-9198-f557317e6f20_79c60e67.jpg

Reality outside of makeup:
kristina_biggest_lips_injections_1.jpg

PS. Lol at believing anything about THOTs you see on the internet :feelshehe:

She looks HQNP af and doesn't seem to have too much makeups on.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
They are probably more attractive on the average, because rich people have time and money for great sports, diets, live stress-less, and can do plastic surgery.

But year, after all, this average is not too high from normal life tbh. :feelsokman:
How do they live more stress-less than us?

Well, they don't need to wake up at 7 to go to work for one, and for two, they do not stress about food or shelter, or even their Lamborghini if they lose their job of CEO (which ofc they don't since their dad is the owner) :feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Well, they don't need to wake up at 7 to go to work for one, and for two, they do not stress about food or shelter, or even their Lamborghini if they lose their job of CEO (which ofc they don't since their dad is the owner) :feelskek:
I am NEET. I also don't have those problems.

How can you tell it is CGI generated?
Because where are fucking skin blemishes? You realize there is for one NO SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD with such ideal even skin?

Everything else was ofc also edited out.
I literally saw her clone yesterday at jump-city with her bf.
NO YOU DIDN'T. It just seemed the same. IRL there are no perfect faces. :feelsokman:

This is how this THOT looks IRL:

under different lights, without makeup and photoshop.

Soon you will, and you understand the difference...

... for now enjoy your "old money" lifestyle :feelsokman:
So you guys and normies stress about works, shelter, foods, chores?

• JFL
Please tell me a bedtime story.
I don't fuck customers but they try, most of them know each other so the moment you have sex with one all the others know and it's lost it's appeal.

the health disparity between wealth demographics isn't as great in europe as it is in america, the rich are about as fat as the middle class, and the difference between the poor and the rich isn't as high either.
by hiring people like me to do their yard work, they are very incompetent and unable to do much on their own, they just call plumbers, carpenters and gardeners for it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Artemis
Because where are fucking skin blemishes? You realize there is for one NO SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD with such ideal even skin?

Everything else was ofc also edited out.

NO YOU DIDN'T. It just seemed the same. IRL there are no perfect faces. :feelsokman:

This is how this THOT looks IRL:
View attachment 1980861
under different lights, without makeup and photoshop.
Light makeup can conceal the blemish.

• +1
I don't fuck customers but they try, most of them know each other so the moment you have sex with one all the others know and it's lost it's appeal.

the health disparity between wealth demographics isn't as great in europe as it is in america, the rich are about as fat as the middle class, and the difference between the poor and the rich isn't as high either.

by hiring people like me to do their yard work, they are very incompetent and unable to do much on their own, they just call plumbers, carpenters and gardeners for it.
I get the one last have been in both extreme.

When I was living with my mom(old money) we had gardener, plumber, security, maids.

Now I living by my own and had to do everythings along with working full time. I barely have energy or time to enjoy my self care routine.

When I was living with my mom(old money) we had gardener, plumber, security, maids.

Now I living by my own and had to do everythings along with working full time. I barely have energy or time to enjoy my self care routine.
most of my customers are divorced women, ironically they're not attracted to high status men as most of these women aren't on birth control anymore and want competent masculine men, they consider their male counterparts wimps.

I don't work long hours so I've always got plenty of energy left.

• +1
most of my customers are divorced women, ironically they're not attracted to high status men as most of these women aren't on birth control anymore and want competent masculine men, they consider their male counterparts wimps.

How long is your working day? You are registered as your own business?

How long is your working day? You are registered as your own business?
I work from 9 to like 3 tops.

technically yes.

• +1

Wait what so these divorced women are old money people we are talking about right???

Why would they want inferior hyper masc men?

Wait what so these divorced women are old money people we are talking about right???

Why would they want inferior hyper masc men?
they are rich as fuck, multi million dollar houses in neighborhoods where there's not a single row housing or apartment in sight, several acres of yard space, boats, some of them got houses for their fucking boats and they all got several large cars and don't do shit all day.

older women show stronger preferences for masculine men, this effect could also be partially affected by birth control but the results on that are a bit mixed.

that being said, I'm not hyper masculine.

they are rich as fuck, multi million dollar houses in neighborhoods where there's not a single row housing or apartment in sight, several acres of yard space, boats, some of them got houses for their fucking boats and they all got several large cars and don't do shit all day.

older women show stronger preferences for masculine men, this effect could also be partially affected by birth control but the results on that are a bit mixed.

that being said, I'm not hyper masculine.
They don’t do shit all day?

They don’t do shit all day?
the most I've seen them do is do zoom calls for a few hours and meet people, and I've got one that just vacuums the floors all day despite having a maid for it whenever I'm over because I spoke too loudly to my father about how she doesn't have any talents once and she presumably overheard it.