High success rate with HTB+ / rejected by below average women

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
My experience with dating is weird. I found out that average and below average women are a pain in the ass, they play a whole lot of games and usually treat me like shit. They enjoy rejecting me with excessive pettiness too. They always come back to use me for attention.

Somehow, prettier women are less standoffish and some would even initiate sex or imply some date. Really ugly women throw themselves at me tho.

Is it something that happen to you guys ? Also my experience is biaised since I am not white ( half black half white ) and in a lot of case I am just too ethnic to some women. I think my oneitis was just fucking with my mind for attention, acting possessive around other women and touching me 24/7 with no intent to fuck because I am not white, since she is fucking this sub5 white cocaine addict ( he would actually be a cool dude if he didn’t grab my sister butt in the street without her consent when she was 15 ).

Low-Mid Tier women are easier to get but so hard to keep they love playing games and attetion from every dude possible. HTB+ know they look good and dont live of them amount of guys they get but are way harder to get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Nigga stop larping

Lmao nigga posting the made up scenarios in his head

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 67558
Low-Mid Tier women are easier to get but so hard to keep they love playing games and attetion from every dude possible. HTB+ know they look good and dont live of them amount of guys they get but are way harder to get.
I agree, but even if they reject you HTB+ are way nicer about it and won’t necessarily seek your attention since they know how good looking they are. I think going for super hot chicks is easier because a lot of guys don’t necessarily have the balls to hit them up and they don’t need to be mean for no reason. Just my take on it though I still have a lot to learn.

I agree, but even if they reject you HTB+ are way nicer about it and won’t necessarily seek your attention since they know how good looking they are. I think going for super hot chicks is easier because a lot of guys don’t necessarily have the balls to hit them up and they don’t need to be mean for no reason. Just my take on it though I still have a lot to learn.
LTB be like: "look how ugly he was he tought he had a chance with me slay."

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Deleted member 67558
Uglier females treated me worse than more good-looking ones. They have that weird insecurity where they should always try to keep their ego in non-normal higher for them levels so they think they are equal to HTB+. That leads to cheating, playing games, etc. At least in my experience tho.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Jeww