High T but small frame?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
THere's this guy at work who seems to have high T trait, talks with no anxiety, walk up to girls with zero issues, gets extremely possessive and jealous of any girls at work, and is a womanizer. If any guy gets close to any of female co-workers that he thinks is his, he gets insanely angry and rage, almost like roid rage, and bang stuff loudly and gets insanely red.

He seems like some high T caveman shit, but oddly his frame is small, he's masculine yes and masculine body and muscular but his shoulders and body is very small for his height and head. His shoulders are like 14-16 inch max. You'd expect someone acting like this to be like 20+ inches. I swear i never seen any guy as crazy as this guy, he's almost like a psychopath.

Can someone explain? Also huge traps, which makes sense since it's area with highest androgen receptors, but amigo the frame is so bad, his trap is like a downhill slop almost 90 degrees.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Sens and 97baHater
shit androgen receptor density distribution

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and nathan
I feel like being that reactive and aggressive would be a sign of high estrogen rather than T.

High T people are quite stoic and remain calm in stressful situations

shit androgen receptor density distribution
unrelated:
you know anything about SSRI and androgen receptors? I took in the past at 19-22 yrs old and im scared it fked up my androgen receptors and stunt my clavicle growth.

I feel like being that reactive and aggressive would be a sign of high estrogen rather than T.

High T people are quite stoic and remain calm in stressful situations
does it not count if you are good at hiding it?

he probably isnt "high t" and even if he is it mattered most when he was a fetus (prenatal t) and puberty t, as well as peptide hormones and growth factors.
Screenshot 2024 05 14 190922

Last edited:
unrelated:
you know anything about SSRI and androgen receptors? I took in the past at 19-22 yrs old and im scared it fked up my androgen receptors and stunt my clavicle growth.
doesnt matter, already too late by then
if ur distribution is poor (genetics) then its over, no amount of androgens will save u

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz