High T does not matter as much as you think it does"

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
That's right it really doesn't matter as much as you think it does. And I'll give you a perfect example. Take a type 2 diabetic. Most type 2 diabetics produce insane levels of endogenous insulin yet their blood sugar is through the roof compared to a normal person. Why?, because their insulin receptors are fucked, they can't recognize the insulin or if the insulin binds it produces a small response.

The same thing applies to Testosterone. It's better to be at 200ng/ml but have extremely high sensitivity than to be at 1000ng/ml but have lower sensitivity.Thats why there are deep voiced, muscle roided gorilla ass mofos with 250ng/ml while you see skinny twinks who shit their pants when the see a ladybug at 1200ng/ml.
So what matters is your phenotype (for better lack of a word) not how high your T levels are.
Are you broad, do you easily put on muscle, are you hyper competitive, do you feel energetic, do you have such a high libido you can get off fucking fat chicks.

@FrameMogger gave me the idea, he does have a point tbh. Receptor sensitivity matters

@Chinacurry @Predeterminism @Chadethnic101 @Tinydragon98

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, currylightskin, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
just change your phenotype theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Untrinsic, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15827 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
That's right it really doesn't matter as much as you think it does. And I'll give you a perfect example. Take a type 2 diabetic. Most type 2 diabetics produce insane levels of endogenous insulin yet their blood sugar is through the roof compared to a normal person. Why?, because their insulin receptors are fucked, they can't recognize the insulin or if the insulin binds it produces a small response.

The same thing applies to Testosterone. It's better to be at 200ng/ml but have extremely high sensitivity than to be at 1000ng/ml but have lower sensitivity.Thats why there are deep voiced, muscle roided gorilla ass mofos with 250ng/ml while you see skinny twinks who shit their pants when the see a ladybug at 1200ng/ml.
So what matters is your phenotype (for better lack of a word) not how high your T levels are.
Are you broad, do you easily put on muscle, are you hyper competitive, do you feel energetic, do you have such a high libido you can get off fucking fat chicks.

@FrameMogger gave me the idea, he does have a point tbh. Receptor sensitivity matters

Isn't that why free testosterone is what matters?

Btw why r curries so much more likely to be type 2 diabetic?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Isn't that why free testosterone is what matters?

Btw why r curries so much more likely to be type 2 diabetic?
IIRC curries have some defective alleles, not too sure on the type 2 diabetes. But I do remember for heart disease curries posses some fucked up SNPs (single nucelotide polymorphisms) which basically meant that we can't process fats/cholesterol as efficiently, something to do with LD and HD cholesterol.

I'm going to guess that curries have shit insulin sensitivity/more likely to gain insulin resistance as they put fat on quicker. I'd have to go dig up some studies and shit to actually find out. I should be waging rn lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Are you broad
No.
do you easily put on muscle
No.
do you feel energetic,
No.
do you have such a high libido you can get off fucking fat chicks.
Yes.
Wallowing in own filth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Untrinsic, Deleted member and 5 others

All about free T

If SHGB is high then the testosterone is useless basically

Also depends on your androgen receptor sensitivity- so a guy with 400ngd could have better body than a guy with 900 coz his androgen receptors are more sensitive

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
Do not spread this false theory brother. Do not be a false prophet. High T matters so much for mind, looks, vip, frame, voice, dick etc

@Salieri another one
i was viewing this as you mentioned me

indeed the anti-libido samurai revolution is on the horizon, real high T warriors are beginning to recognize their purpose and in 2 decades women will be left in the dust fucking 300ng/dL chadpreet lite while chad and tyrone are meditating in the tibetan mountains

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
High T is meme.

IIRC curries have some defective alleles, not too sure on the type 2 diabetes. But I do remember for heart disease curries posses some fucked up SNPs (single nucelotide polymorphisms) which basically meant that we can't process fats/cholesterol as efficiently, something to do with LD and HD cholesterol.

I'm going to guess that curries have shit insulin sensitivity/more likely to gain insulin resistance as they put fat on quicker. I'd have to go dig up some studies and shit to actually find out. I should be waging rn lol
So what should curries do differently dietwise?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
So what should curries do differently dietwise?
The arguments around dietary fats and cholesterol is a bit murky, but generally speaking don't eat lots of trans fats, keep visceral fat low - this can be done via exercise and diet, I would argue that IF is good since it supposedly lowers insulin resistance too. I would alsy say eat a lot of fibre, because it will help maintain your weight/won't make you binge eat as hard. Typical avoid alcohol and smoking stuff too.

Basically if you are curry the same rules apply, but because of shitty SNPs (which MOST curries have) you need to watch your diet and weight more.

Make healthy switches too, rather than white rice, eat brown rice, eat wholemeal bread, don't eat 25% fat mince beef, go for something lower %, etc. Also weight training is good too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Chinacurry and Moggable
is there a way to max this out? receptor sensitivity? and can it make dick bigger

The arguments around dietary fats and cholesterol is a bit murky, but generally speaking don't eat lots of trans fats, keep visceral fat low - this can be done via exercise and diet, I would argue that IF is good since it supposedly lowers insulin resistance too. I would alsy say eat a lot of fibre, because it will help maintain your weight/won't make you binge eat as hard. Typical avoid alcohol and smoking stuff too.

Basically if you are curry the same rules apply, but because of shitty SNPs (which MOST curries have) you need to watch your diet and weight more.

Make healthy switches too, rather than white rice, eat brown rice, eat wholemeal bread, don't eat 25% fat mince beef, go for something lower %, etc. Also weight training is good too
despite you being a high IQ user it seems that the jewish dietary propaganda has even plagued you. I’d be lying if I said I was surprised though, even in a place like this so few people are blackpilled on nutrition.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
despite you being a high IQ user it seems that the jewish dietary propaganda has even plagued you. I’d be lying if I said I was surprised though, even in a place like this so few people are blackpilled on nutrition.
What's your opinion then? Vegetable oils bad? Animal fats good? If you read what I said, I said the links between dietary fat and actual fat is murky and the opinion is sort of out there/hard to tell.

IMO things like butter and animal fats are okay to cook with provided you're exercising and other shit. If you're a fat fuck who sits on their ass all day, even if you switch to animal fats, it's over

The white brown rice difference is a myth tbh broscience

Brown rice csnt actually get digested properly
White basmati rice is ideal rice tastes great too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
The white brown rice difference is a myth tbh broscience

Brown rice csnt actually get digested properly
White basmati rice is ideal rice tastes great too
brown rice has greater fibre content, hence it is bettter imo. Greater fibre = more full = less likely to eat more

I stopped eating white bread a while ago too, I prefer brown bread/wholemeal now jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
brown rice has greater fibre content, hence it is bettter imo. Greater fibre = more full = less likely to eat more

I stopped eating white bread a while ago too, I prefer brown bread/wholemeal now jfl
That fibre from the brown can't be digested bro, fucks your gut up over time

White rice is better overall for health as gut health is really important
Old user pinhead has a fucked up gut as a result of eating brown rice etc

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

anti-ascension bloat macro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet