High T Gigachad Trait No. 1: A woman proposes to marry you.

Bars

Bars

Custom title
You feel the surge of adrenaline and testosterone as she makes her proposal. It's not just the fact that she's suggesting marriage, but also the way she delivers it - confidently, directly, without hesitation. You can tell from her tone and body language that this isn't something she takes for a good joke or a prank; rather, it's an important decision for her based on how strongly she feels about you.

The woman has all of your respect right now – not only because of what she said but also how well thought out and articulate her reasons were for wanting to marry you specifically. She doesn't mince words or play games, or manipulations that she'd do for other incels; instead, she comes straight at you with honesty and sincerity.

That's why I believe Muhammad (PBUH) was such a gigachad that a rich woman Khadija offered a marriage proposal to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, Debetro and egyptianKang
I ain’t trying to be a husband cuck

You feel the surge of adrenaline and testosterone as she makes her proposal. It's not just the fact that she's suggesting marriage, but also the way she delivers it - confidently, directly, without hesitation. You can tell from her tone and body language that this isn't something she takes for a good joke or a prank; rather, it's an important decision for her based on how strongly she feels about you.

The woman has all of your respect right now – not only because of what she said but also how well thought out and articulate her reasons were for wanting to marry you specifically. She doesn't mince words or play games, or manipulations that she'd do for other incels; instead, she comes straight at you with honesty and sincerity.

That's why I believe Muhammad (PBUH) was such a gigachad that a rich woman Khadija offered a marriage proposal to him.
No its not nigga

CHAD trait is a foid wanting to have ur babies

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and autistic_tendencies
I ain’t trying to be a husband cuck
No its not nigga

CHAD trait is a foid wanting to have ur babies
Y'all don't understand shit there was no talk at all about children, becoming a husband. What I meant is that a girl gives himself completely to you, becomes yours. Do you understand? She checked so many men, you can't even imagine and out of all of them she chose you, your mogger genes, she chose you because in her eyes you were perfect than others. You didn't put any effort at all because you didn't need to. When you're high T gigachad, you select women.

Y'all don't understand shit there was no talk at all about children, becoming a husband. What I meant is that a girl gives himself completely to you, becomes yours. Do you understand? She checked so many men, you can't even imagine and out of all of them she chose you, your mogger genes, she chose you because in her eyes you were perfect than others. You didn't put any effort at all because you didn't need to. When you're high T gigachad, you select women.
Cope
The pussy is always the receiver