high t immigrant bullies low t aryan blonde boy in germany

RetardSubhuman

RetardSubhuman

Supreme Subhuman

@germanlooks brutal!! Over man, oveeeeerr!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ballskin, Chadethnic101, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
As always acts the ethnic only tough because he has his friends with him.
Alone they are tame as sheep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkman, Daniel Plainview, LightSkinNoob and 20 others
Ethnic cope thread, the German dude is higher T

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TUSSELEIF, Nisse and 8 others
This is true but it depends on what ethnics, also the faggot german deserved it did you read the description of video? the cuck was protecting a whore and the ethnics were just having fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, MoggerGaston and 6 others
Can you translate what they are talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
They assaulted a girl and he interfered :feelskek:

What a cuck jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa and 6 others

What a cuck jfl
They probably didnt even assault her, and even if they did she probably dressed like a whore and deserved it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 15827
hitler would of annihilated that nigger

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, idkman, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person

What a cuck jfl
Protecting your woman from filthy immigrants is based not cucked. Makes sense with all the rapefugees crowding Europe

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
Aryan would beat the ethnic in a fight. The ethnic got his confidence due to his friend's presence.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TUSSELEIF, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Can you translate what they are talking about?
Ethnic: "Fuck off"
German: "What if I don't?"
Ethnic: "Then you get beaten"
Ethnic:"I swear on my mother fuck off now or I will hit you"
Ethnic: "Don't act like a man"
Ethnic: "Touch me" (Meaning hit me)
German: "Why should I touch you, im not gay" (JFL at this answer, he said it quietly like a cuck lol)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17791 and 5 others
Protecting your woman from filthy immigrants is based not cucked. Makes sense with all the rapefugees crowding Europe
Legit.

These parasites should be thankful for all the help and opportunities Germany gives them but instead they sexually assault and rape our women

But tbh since most women here are leftist and defend immigration I don’t feel too bad for them after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11134, ballskin and 14 others
German: "Why should I touch you, im not gay" (JFL at this answer, he said it quietly like a cuck lol)
Jfl
Why there was argument in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Then change your fucking country ways, protecting a whore in clothing that shows everything isnt based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Legit.

These parasites should be thankful for all the help and opportunities Germany gives them but instead they sexually assault and rape our women

But tbh since most women here are leftist and defend immigration I don’t feel too bad for them after all
They are dumb fucks and will fuck your country IQ. It really is over merkel is a dumb bitch and cucks are fault for letting her control.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
He acts a bit cuckish but in this situation it’s understandable and I still respect him for having the balls to stand up against multiple men especially immigrants who are known to act really aggressive

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, idkman, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Based german

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19551
Western Europe is heading to civil war. Same thing like what happened in Yugoslavia but it will be worse.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 15791
I wanna beat the shit out of “high t” ethnic I see

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 19551
Would make sense if your women didn't reject you for having sub 8x6 penis, being sub 6'4 tall and not having perfect nw0 hairline, jaw, etc.

40% of young men are incels, they should enjoy seeing 'their' women get raped since they have never experienced any form of affection or empathy from the average young woman in their life.

I would join the rape with the ethnics. Atleast im getting sex that way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deprived, idkman and 9 others

Gotta be a good cuck and protect muh wahmen :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deprived, idkman and 3 others
Western Europe is heading to civil war. Same thing like what happened in Yugoslavia but it will be worse.

Cope, never gonna happen

Cope, never gonna happen
Normalcy bias. Once the snowball starts rolling it's inevitable because the demographic change is happening very fast. The tensions will really build once Muslims and other ethniks create their own political parties and whites lose the political power.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Normalcy bias. Once the snowball starts rolling it's inevitable because the demographic change is happening very fast. The tensions will really build once Muslims and other ethniks create their own political parties and whites lose the political power.
It already happened in UK and nothing happened

In fact there is even a chance the next prime minister will be some brown ethnic

My son you have been browsing too much Helter Skelter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deprived, ballskin and 1 other person
raging like a toddler = High T

giga over for this forum. Composure will always rule over anger

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Daniel Plainview and ballskin
Legit.

biggest dilemma of current society described

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and germanlooks

Oh great, another race coping retard 🥱

See the height difference. The ethnic gymcel midget would have been sparked by the Aryan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Cope :feelswhat:
He was barking loud like a dog
And that guy was chill
I wanna see these wanna be tough loser to fight actual german superman
2982124 1657507123239

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
German stood his ground alone against a group of ethnic scums, op you are retarded

• +1
Reactions: idkman, Daniel Plainview, ballskin and 2 others
Ethnics do this only cos they in a gang. If alone the ethnic would stfu around the blond, and not dare feel up a girl.

They also can do it cos they have nothing to lose, the German has job, status, prob family etc.

This is why the west should not let in Muslims, it's not cos of sharia, it's cos they're low IQ and useless giving them nothing to lose mindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, idkman, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
In that small corridor you can 1v4 them if you can fight, they are forced to fight one by one.

Ethnics do this only cos they in a gang. If alone the ethnic would stfu around the blond, and not dare feel up a girl.

They also can do it cos they have nothing to lose, the German has job, status, prob family etc.

This is why the west should not let in Muslims, it's not cos of sharia, it's cos they're low IQ and useless giving them nothing to lose mindset

Cope, he more than likely has a knife with him, the simp subhuman would get btfo anyway

This is true but it depends on what ethnics, also the faggot german deserved it did you read the description of video? the cuck was protecting a whore and the ethnics were just having fun.
deserved what ? i saw nothing happening

deserved what ? i saw nothing happening
he got insulted pretty bad and the guy said he was going to beat him, we dont know what happened after.

Ethnics are justified in this situation because they were most likely playing with some whore :feelskek::feelskek:. German guy needs to not try to defend "muh honor" of some girl who would probably reject him for his balding. :feelskek:

If a girl is 18+, dresses like a whore, then I honestly don't care if they get treated like shit. They are dressing like that to get attention from men, why are they complaining if they get the attention :forcedsmile:?

• +1
Then change your fucking country ways, protecting a whore in clothing that shows everything isnt based.
Yeah that’s true. But you must have some control, I understand that ethnics are still animals that need to be tamed tho. When your in someone else’s house you follow their rules.

It might be normal to rape a woman in kebab land but it isn’t there. These sex starved dogs see a toe and start drooling lol. If it’s hot out women should be allowed to wear less for example

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and BearBoy
Yeah that’s true. But you must have some control, I understand that ethnics are still animals that need to be tamed tho. When your in someone else’s house you follow their rules.

It might be acceptable to rape a woman in kebab land but it isn’t there. These dogs see a dog and start drooling lol. If it’s hot out woman should be allowed to wear less for example
I understand what you are saying and it should be that way, but you come to this country expecting masculinity and it being a great future for you. But then realize its more of a cuck place where whores are doing what they want and many other cuck things happening, and you expect me to behave? think about it.

If there cant be anything done then its really over, unless we start a big movement together as ethnics and whites and fix this shit.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hero of the Imperium and ShowerMaxxing
I understand what you are saying and it should be that way, but you come to this country expecting masculinity and it being a great future for you. But then realize its more of a cuck place where whores are doing what they want and many other cuck things happening, and you expect me to behave? think about it.

If there cant be anything done then its really over, unless we start a big movement together as ethnics and whites and fix this shit.
They come into it knowing masculinity doesn’t exist there. If a country openly welcomes peasant immigrants, is tolerant of their religion(belief clash) just to do what’s “politically correct“ for financial reward(believe u are paid for taking in refugees). They are already lost.

I believe rapefugees are taking advantage of “islamaphobia” which the left preaches. No different to how a black guy will pull the race card after getting caught committing a crime.

No respectable man would invite a man he doesn’t like into his home.

Last edited:
  • +1
They come into it knowing masculinity doesn’t exist there. If a country openly welcomes peasant immigrants, is tolerant of their religion(belief clash) just to do what’s “politically correct“ for financial reward(believe u are paid for taking in refugees). They are already lost.

I believe rapefugees are taking advantage of “islamaphobia” which the left preaches. No different to how a black guy will pull the race card after getting caught committing a crime.

No respectable man would invite a man he doesn’t like into his home.
I agree they shouldnt have let in the niggers and the dumb muslims, only allowed their neighbours like italians, spanish.

But in the future everything will change though, it was destined everyone would mix and we would be one. If you understand this would happen in the future then its easier to live and do whatever the fuck you want now. Anyways im not gonna behave until the country changes its stupid fucking cuck laws. Muslims ruined my country and same is happened to yours but worse.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
I agree they shouldnt have let in the niggers and the dumb muslims, only allowed their neighbours like italians, spanish.

But in the future everything will change though, it was destined everyone would mix and we would be one. If you understand this would happen in the future then its easier to live and do whatever the fuck you want now. Anyways im not gonna behave until the country changes its stupid fucking cuck laws. Muslims ruined my country and same is happened to yours but worse.
Technically America ruined Europe. They created false wars in middle eastern countries rich in oil. All to stop a threat (isis, osama etc) that were funded by powerful American jews. Merely a mask to steal oil from arabs and destabilize their homeland. Jews hate arabs and want control worldwide.

These refugees then migrate to open border European countries. Powerful people in Europe allow it cus they’re paid with the oil money stolen from Middle East as incentive. America pushes progressive propaganda in Europe, as a result the men are pussified(feminized) and the women are empowered(masculined).

Muslims are foreign to a matriarchy so they lash out at women acting masc. Take advantage of the cucked laws and pussy men enabling rape.

With Russia being sanctioned globally, the US possessing most other oil sources. They now have a monopoly on oil and gas prices.

Jews raise the price cus of scarcity and no competition anymore and continue to alienate their enemy (Russia, China) globally. Sticking their nose in Taiwan, Ukraine conflicts. Putin claims neo nazis were present there in recent years and their have since been nazi battalions exposed in Ukraine.

The rich get richer and the poor gets poorer

Covid also contributed to this wealth divide. Small businesses begin to close cus they can’t make profit and have to still pay wages. Leads to bankruptcy, only big companies stay open. It also showed that with enough fear mongering(death, loss of rights, job etc) the people of today will fold and put poison in themselves, isolate(prison method) and “mask up.” Only able to speak to each other through social media. This shit made dating even more online and chad only.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, idkman and BearBoy
As much as it pains to see great society fall, i have no respect for cucks who simp and get gaslist by foids to uphold a gynocentric cuckolding society like the west or any west inspired/aspiring cuck societies.