High T male rapes people in California in the 90s (story)

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15 YEAR OLD BLACK LORD
Among the leaders of the Crips in Calipatria was, of course, Eddie Clark, aka the Devil, a “shot-caller” who had spent 20 years incarcerated in California state prisons. Clark was allowed to wear an orange doo-rag on his head, which “represented his power” over inmates and guards alike. About two years after he entered prison, Clark fell in love with Lisa Finch, a correctional officer who worked on his tier. He wrote her an eight-page love letter in which he said she had “75%” of his heart. Finch eventually quit her job, and they married. According to a corrections department report, she began visiting Clark in prison, supplying him with PCP-laced cigarettes that he sold to other inmates.
Clark also manufactured vast amounts of “pruno,” alcohol brewed from the gallons of orange and grapefruit juice he purloined while working in the kitchen. As Clark’s substance abuse issues grew worse, he became excessively violent and sexual with other inmates. “When he was drunk,”Cole says, “he was a fucking animal. If he raped you, nobody’s going to say shit. Words are farts in the wind.” A group of fellow Hoover Crips even tried to stage an intervention. He was, in the words of a fellow inmate, “a time bomb waiting to go off.”
One day on the handball court, someone fired an eight-inch dart from a homemade slingshot at a correctional officer. It missed — the dart struck a nearby gatepost — but a shiv was found in a cotton glove on the ground next to the Devil’s cellmate. Cole happened to be in the yard, painting on work duty, and the Devil called on Cole to take responsibility for the weapon. It would mean time in solitary, plus criminal charges, so Cole refused. According to another inmate, The Devil decided he had to “take out” Cole.
On the morning of November 28, 2000, the Devil approached Cole in the yard and stabbed him in the side with a “flat” — a piece of stainless steel sharpened to a point — and whispered that Cole was now his “bitch.” The Devil tossed the weapon into the grass. Cole slinked off to nurse his wounds. None of the guards noticed the attack. Even if any of them did, it wasn’t unprecedented for inmates to withhold details of a Devil attack: another of Devil’s stabbing victims had told guards that he was “stung by a bee.”
Cole killed the Devil in the C-yard later that same day. “I was innocent, and I still had to be a convict,” he says. “That’s something that I gotta explain to God. This was a human being who had a family, and their family hurt just like mine did.” At the memorial service, held in Compton, with R. Kelly’s “I Wish” playing as attendees filed through the doors, Devil was described as a “legend” who liked “sports, fishing, camping and dancing.”

Apparently 'Devil' was serving life for a murder and rape of someone's grandmother on Vermont in front of her grandson back in the late 80's. I can't even comprehend how a nigga like this becomes a shot caller, and he's not even some of the names that come to mind when i think of notorious Hoovers. They even had the nerve to call this booty bandit a 'Legend' in his obituary... L.A Sick wid it. He was raping his own homies too

This was copied off of a subreddit called r/calibanging

• JFL
Reactions: kebab